剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm gonna do the finger-'stache-pimp-lip.
我跳"手指胡子皮条舞"
What's up? Wasn't me. Wasn't me.
怎么 不是我 不是我
You're such a fun couple.
真是欢乐的一对儿
You better be--
你最好
Well, got your test results.
你们的检验结果出来了
Thanks for using your influence at the hospital
谢谢你帮我们动用在医院的关系
to get these so fast.
能这么快拿到它
The head nurse would only give it to me
护士长不愿意给我
if I beat her at arm wrestling,
除非我扳手腕能扳赢她
so I had to steal it.
所以这是我偷来的
Here we go.
来吧
Okay, wait.
等等
Promise me that no matter what,
答应我不管结果如何
we're gonna be really mature about this, okay?
我们都要表现得成熟点儿 行吗
I promise.
我答应你
I'm the father.
我是孩子的父亲
I'm gonna skedaddle.
我先撤了
All right. Tenth time's a charm.
好吧 第十次一定能行
Now here comes a wave. I want you to paddle and pop up.
波浪来了 划一下 跳起来
All right? Paddle and pop up.
行吗 划一下 跳起来
Stop saying, "Paddle and pop up"!
别老叫我"划一下 跳起来"
Last time I tried that, I got a saltwater nose enema.
我上次就这么做的 结果灌了一鼻子海水
Problem is you switched your stance.
那是因为你乱换姿势
Your redneck gibberish is even harder to understand than usual.
你脸红脖子粗地说着废话让人更难理解了
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
"Frime gerst frying to furble-derble"?
"我支是想棒你哇啦哇啦"
That's it. I'm done.
够了 我不干了
I quit anyway. See ya, brah.
反正我也打算撤了 拜拜了您呐
Trav. Honey, you actually have some moves.
小崔 亲爱的 你还有点儿天赋嘛
Two summers of preteen dance camp with my moms.
小时候和我妈参加过两次舞蹈夏令营
What up?
怎么样
Oh, no.
不是吧
Did you just try to make that sound cool?
你刚刚是在试图把自己的声音弄性感吗
I did, and I regret it.
没错 不过我后悔了
With you next to me, I think I can do this.
如果你和我一起去的话 我应该能成功
All the guys know you already. Do it with me.
他们反正都认识你 和我一起参加吧
I'm sorry, bro, but... not gonna happen.
抱歉 兄弟 不过 没门儿
I'm gonna die up there, man.
我会死翘翘的 老兄
Let me handle this, okay?
我来解决 行不
Trav has had a crush on me forever.
小崔一直暗恋我
The boy has literally never said "No" to me.
他从没对我说过"不"
Put your earbuds in so I can talk to him. Come on.
戴好你的耳塞 我来跟他说 快点
I don't give a crap about Sig...
我一点儿也不在乎席格
Song hasn't started yet.
歌♥还没开始呢
Yeah, you'll be fine.
知道了 你会熬过来的
But I think it'd be really cool to see you dance.
但我觉得能看你跳舞一定是件很棒的事儿
Pretty please, Travis?
拜托了 崔维斯
For me?
就当是为了我
No.
不
Big Carl is a miracle worker,
虽然大卡可以创造奇迹
but I don't think he can fix this.
但他弥补不了我的创伤
No, no. Let him try.
不 不 让他试一下
Sitting there,
静静♥坐♥着
all depressed, you look so beautiful.
一脸忧郁 你看起来真美
Why don't we go upstairs
要不咱上楼
and make a baby that's even better than my other baby?
造个比我那孩子更棒的孩子
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
Yes...
对
But we're not ready to joke,
但现在不是开玩笑的时候
and I know that now.
我知道了
Haven't you heard of birth control?
你不知道避孕吗
She said she had it covered.
她说她自己搞定
She probably meant she would jump up and down after.
她的意思可能是她事后上下蹦蹦就行
Look, Jules, I need to know that we can get through this...
茱尔斯 我要确定我们能解决好这问题
You know, that this isn't a deal-breaker.
确定这事不会拆散我们
Is it?
会吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, I know this happened
我知道这事儿发生的时候
before you and I were even dating,
我们都还没开始约会
but does that mean
但这能说明
I can't be mad at him for messing up our life?
我不能因为他搅乱了我们的生活而生气吗
Let me ask you one question. Who's he?
我有个问题 他是谁
Andy Torres. How you doing?
安迪·托瑞斯 你好
I thought I would practice with him
我想先和他练习练习
before I bring in my real fiance.
然后再把我真正的未婚夫带来
I'm just happy someone wants me around.
有人需要我 我很开心
Now why do you feel like no one wants you around?
你为什么会觉得没有人需要你呢
Well, since I was a kid--
自打孩提时代起
It's not about you.
这里没你的事儿
No, Jules, childhood issues are very important.
不 茱尔斯 童年的问题很重要
For instance, when I was a little girl,
比如 在我小时候
the neighborhood It's not about you, either, Lynn.
邻居 也没你的事儿 琳
This is my hour. Now pretend to be Grayson.
这是我的时间 假装你是格雷森
Lover, you got to accept that this baby is a reality.
亲爱的 你必须接受这孩子存在的事实
Yeah, but--
没错 可是
No "Yeah, buts," you selfish jerk.
哪那么多"没错可是" 自私的混♥蛋♥
I love what you're doing. Pull it back a little.
你演得不错 不过再表现得内敛点儿
Sorry, but you know how badly I wanted a child,
对不起 但你知道我有多想要个孩子
and now I have one,
现在我有了
but thanks to your "no baggage" policy,
但就因为你的"零包袱"政策
I'm not even allowed to be happy.
我甚至不能为此高兴
He's not doing it right.
他演得不对
No, no, fake Grayson has made a really good point.
不 不 假格雷森说得没错
Look, you can't change what's happened.
你无法改变已经发生的事情
All you can do is decide whether or not you can live with it.
你所能做的只有决定接受或者不接受
Don't you quit on me, girl.
别离开我 亲爱的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I... don't know.
我不知道
E-train, I am glad to be done as your teacher.
艾徒弟 我真高兴不用教你了
Bye, new girlfriend.
再见 新欢
I'm sorry you have to sleep with him.
我很遗憾你要跟他睡
Oh, it's all right. He's good at it.
没关系 他这方面还不错
Andy is right. She is unteachable.
安迪说得没错 她无药可救
She just has her walls up.
她只是设了心防
Reminds me of when I taught high school.
让我想起了我在高中当老师的时候
There was this one gangbanger named Shadow.
有个叫萨兜的帮派少年
He used to leave dead rats in my car...
他把死老鼠丢在我车里
Did he put 'em in there dead,
他丢在你车里的时候老鼠已经死了
or were they alive at first
还是本来是活的
and then they died from the heat?
然后闷死在车里了
It's not really a big part of the story.
这不是我要说的重点
Well, he couldn't have cracked the window.
他不能把车窗打碎
They would have just gotten away.
这样老鼠会逃跑的
You know, a rat could sneak through a space this tiny.
知道吗 老鼠能从这么窄的空间里溜走
If it's cool with you,
如果你没意见的话
I'll just get back to my point.
我想继续刚才的话题
Shadow tried to scare me off,
萨兜试图把我吓跑
but I never gave up on him.
但我从没放弃过他
Ellie's your Shadow. You just have to let her know
艾莉就是你的萨兜 你只需让她知道
that you'll stick to it no matter what.
不管怎样你都不会放弃她
Yeah, but Ellie's not a gangbanger.
没错 但是艾莉不是帮派少年
** People nowadays don't think 'bout they ways *
*人们如今都不管不顾
** Don't think before they do, don't think before they say *
*做事说话都不经大脑
** Haphazard with the language and actions *
*做事说话都随性而为
Come on. Let's go cheer Sig on.
走 我们去给席格加油
Pass.
没兴趣
You really got to get over this thing with books.
你跟书之间的恩怨真的该做个了断了
What is going on with us?
我们俩这究竟是怎么了
You wouldn't even come to Louie with me yesterday.
你昨天甚至不愿意跟我一起吃"路易"
I just--I don't get it.
我只是 我真的不明白
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表