剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Don't blame it on your stupid helmet.
你别想把这个怪到你的傻头盔身上
All you non-helmets think it's just so easy.
你们这些无头盔人士真是白天不懂夜的黑
A year ago, you would have come to lunch with me
一年前 哪怕我叫你在关键部位
even if I asked you to wear nothing but a sock on your junk.
套个袜子就裸奔过来跟我吃午饭你也会来
I miss the guy that would do anything to see me smile.
我想念那个不惜一切只为博我一笑的家伙
It got a little too flirty for me.
我觉得这样太暧昧了
There's no such thing.
根本没这回事
It's just not as much fun
当你死心塌地爱着一个人
when you get stuck on someone
脑子里每时每刻想的都是她
and then you start thinking about 'em all the time
即使明白你们俩之间不可能会有未来
even though you know nothing real will ever happen.
感觉实在是不怎么样
Just...
我只是...
Makes you feel kind of stupid, you know?
不想再这样傻下去了 你能明白吗
Yeah, I get that.
恩 我懂
Kind of sucks for me.
可我还是觉得很难过
It made me feel special, so...
曾经我感觉自己如此特别
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系啦
I'll see you around, Trav.
回见啦 小崔
You should call this place the panty graveyard.
你应该给这里取名叫做"内♥裤♥乱葬岗"
It's perfect.
好名字啊
I'm wave-sitting. Go away.
我在"骑浪"呢 别烦我
Nope. You're my Shadow. I'm not leaving you.
没门 你是我的萨兜 我不离开你的
Why? I just want to be alone.
为什么呢 我只是想一个人呆会儿
Seriously?
不是吧
What? I missed you.
干嘛啦 我想你嘛
Ellie. I need you.
艾莉 我需要你
You have got to be kidding.
你们有没有搞错啊
You're all crazy. I'm going in.
你们这群疯子 我走了
Well, then, I'm going with you.
那我跟你一起
Can we please talk?
拜托了 陪我聊会儿吧
It's like he took our future into the woods
就好像他把我们的未来带进了小树林
And shot it in the face.
然后一枪爆头
Uh, ma'am? Where did you get those sunglasses?
你好女士 你的墨镜是是从哪儿买♥♥的呀
They're probably yours.
这很有可能就是你的
You left 'em at Graymond's?
你落在格雷蒙那儿了吗
Unless you're pregnant, you just can keep on moving.
你要是没怀孕的话 就快点走人
Keep on moving. Go.
走吧 快点走人
You're being such a dummy.
你真是个傻瓜
Yeah, you promised Graymond you'd have a kid,
你答应了格雷蒙你们会要一个孩子
But you don't want to.
可是你根本不想生啊
You don't know that. Maybe I do.
你怎么知道我不想 说不定我改主意了
Then have one. I don't want to.
那你生啊 我不想生
This way, he gets his dream kid,
这么一来 他有了他梦寐以求的孩子
And your 43-year-old egg-maker gets off scot-free.
而你那个43岁的子♥宫♥就可以逃过一劫了
It's not that simple.
这根本没这么简单
He has a child with someone else.
他跟别人生了个孩子啊
Oh, like you do?
是嘛 就像你一样咯
Stupid logic.
讨厌的逻辑推理
This is hard on him, isn't it?
他也挺难受的 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, man.
天啊
It's exhausting thinking of other people's feelings.
照顾他人的感受真是让人头大
I know. That's why I stopped doing it.
可不是吗 所以我压根不管别人的感受
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Time to surf.
冲浪时间到
No, no, no! Come on. Come on. Come on.
不 不 不 来嘛 来嘛
No! Jules! No!
不 茱尔斯 救我
Oh! Travis. I can't believe you came.
崔维斯 真不敢相信你居然来了
Yeah, it's no big deal.
哎呀 小事一桩
Where is my helmet?
头盔兄在哪儿呢
Right here!
我在这儿
I said, where is my helmet?
头盔兄在哪儿呢
Right here!
在这儿
This feels a little rehearsed.
这感觉像事先排练好了的呢
It is.
确实是练好的
What can I say?
我有什么办法呢
I'll still do anything to see you smile.
我仍然愿意不惜一切只为博你一笑
I said, where is my helmet?
我说 头盔兄在哪儿呢
Okay, here I come, here I am.
好啦 来啦 我来啦
Omega, beta, theta! Your helmet has arrived! Huh!
欧米茄 贝它 得塔 头盔兄驾到
I hope a shark eats your face.
我希望鲨鱼把你的脸给啃掉
Even if one did, I still wouldn't give up on you.
即便如此 我还是不会放弃你
Really?
真的吗
Nope. All right. Here comes a wave.
才怪 好啦 浪潮来喽
All right, go! Go! Start paddling! Get in there!
好 准备 出发 乘风破浪
Holly let you take her?
霍莉让你照顾她吗
She yelled from the shower that it was fine.
她边冲澡边跟我说抱走她没关系
I'm not even sure she knew it was me.
我估计她都不知道是我
Oh, Tampa's a cutie.
坦帕真可爱
Oh, good god, she's wearing glitter blush.
我的天哪 她脸上居然化了珠光腮红
That's not gonna fly if you're gonna be a part of our family.
进了我们家以后可不准这样了哦
You sure you're okay with this?
你确定你没意见吗
This is perfect.
这样多棒啊
I get to have a baby without the hassle,
一个女儿从天而降 烦心事都不用我管
The sleepless nights, the dirty diapers.
不用整夜睡不了觉 不用换脏尿布
That's all you, my friend.
真是多亏了你啊 朋友
You got to have a hit of that.
你快来闻闻看 不闻后悔
Come on.
快过来
Where are we going?
去哪儿啊
Everyone?
伙计们
Come meet Grayson's daughter.
快来见见格雷森的女儿
Hey, girl.
嘿 小丫头
I'm a dad.
我当爸爸了
**Bobby and Ellie are in the gang*
*鲍比和艾莉抱成团
**But they hardly ever hang*
*但他们从来不一起玩
**Unless it's when they're hanging ten*
*要是早上十点倒有可能
**'cause they like to surf, they like to surf*
*因为他们都爱冲浪 爱呀么爱冲浪
**Bobby and Ellie, they like to surf*
*鲍比和艾莉 爱呀么爱冲浪
**Bobby and Ellie, they like to surf*
*鲍比和艾莉 爱呀么爱冲浪
**They like to surf, hey, watch them surf*
*爱呀么爱冲浪啊 快来围观吧
**'cause they like to surf*
*因为他们爱呀么爱冲浪
**She just fell down*
*她摔了个底朝天
**Bobby and Ellie, they like to surf*
*鲍比和艾莉 爱呀么爱冲浪
**They like to surf, just watch them surf*
*爱呀么爱冲浪啊 快来围观吧
**That shot looks fake, but it's still great*
*拍得好假 可还是不错滴
**'cause they like to surf*
*因为他们爱冲浪
**They like to surf*
*爱呀么爱冲浪
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表