剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Jules and Ellie--
茱尔斯和艾莉
A hard-fought zero.
拼尽全力还是0分
Why did you pick this game if you suck at it?
你自己玩得不好干嘛还选这个游戏
Me? Alan Alda didn't invent the polio vaccine!
怪我吗 糖丸不是艾伦·艾尔达发明的
You knew what I meant!
你懂我的意思
We'd better get some wine in these gals,
得给她们弄点酒喝
or they're gonna turn on us.
不然她们就来对付我们了
What are you idiots whispering about?!
你们这群白♥痴♥嘀咕啥呢
I'll drive.
我来开车
What is wrong with me?
我是怎么了
Every guy that I date leaves me.
每个男的都弃我而去
Wade enlisted for another tour.
韦德又去执行任务了
Smith just dumped me.
史密斯是直接把我甩了
Dale blew himself up in a meth lab.
戴尔在实验室里把自己炸了
You can't take explosions so personally.
不要把爆♥炸♥也加上感情♥色♥彩
You know, sometimes they're just explosions.
爆♥炸♥就是爆♥炸♥
What you need is to date someone
你应该选择一个
who's gonna put your happiness before their own.
以你的快乐为己任的人
But does that guy even exist?
有这样的人吗
I think he does.
当然有了
Just promise me you won't give up on Wade too quickly.
答应我 别这么快就对韦德死心
He is built like a black Peter Brady.
就像是黑人版的彼得·布莱迪
Yeah, almost a little too muscle-y.
是啊 肌肉有点太发达了
Girls don't really like that.
其实女生不喜欢肌肉型的
That's just what I told you when you were diagnosed
那只是你被确诊睾丸激素低的时候
with low testosterone.
我安慰你的话而已
He still takes pills.
他还在吃药呢
Mom! Why?
妈 干嘛说这个
Aah! Why'd you keep stopping to do
狂风暴雨的 你干嘛总是停下来
those Michael Jackson poses in the wind?
摆出迈克尔·杰克逊的造型
Dude, how could you not?
当然要了 老兄
Whoa! Power works!
哇 还有电啊
We got food, we got tunes, and we got...
有美食 有音乐 还有...
Booze!
美酒
Could this get any better?
还有比这更美的事吗
We saw the lights.
我们看见灯亮着
Um, can we wait out the storm while our dresses dry out?
能在这避避风暴 顺便晾干裙子么
Grayson said they're stuck at the bar.
格雷森说他们困在酒吧里了
Oh, good. We can work on our cheating plan.
太好了 我们可以商量一下怎么作弊了
Oh. You know, professional gamblers cheat
知道吗 专业赌徒的作弊手段
with a very complicated system of, like, finger tap--
极其复杂 比如敲手指啊
I'm trying to help you!
我是想帮你
Sorry. How long was I out?
抱歉 我昏过去多久了
Look...
听着
Next time I give a clue, just say an answer.
下次我说提示 你就随便说个答案
No matter what you say, I'm gonna say it's right.
不管你说啥 我都说你答对了
Okay.
好
That handsome actor that you love.
你喜欢的那个帅哥演员
George DiCaprio.
乔治·迪卡普里奥[她现凑的名字]
I'll make it work.
我再想想办法
Out of curiosity, when Grayson called,
好奇地问下 格雷森打电♥话♥来的时候
did he sound sad?
听起来沮丧吗
Older guys are the best!
老男人最好了
Are you three real?
你们三个不会是幻觉吧
Oh, snap.
哎呦喂
Before you get mad, these girls may not be real.
先别生气 这些女生很可能不是真的
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉 女士们
Time to shut her down.
该关门了
That's all she drank, folks. See ya on the flip.
就到这里吧 我一挥手 你们就走
Worst one yet.
目前为止最烂的一句
What? Where did everybody go?
咦 人都去哪了
I don't know.
不知道
We could go look for 'em,
我们可以去找他们
or we could stay. I mean, staying's good.
也可以不去 就别去了吧
If we go, then we're gonna have Oh, dude.
要是去的话 得... 亲
Dude, I can't go through it again.
我受不了了
I used to be so scared of thunder when I was a kid.
我小时候非常害怕打雷
I can't imagine you scared of anything.
在我看来你什么都不怕
This is actually kind of romantic.
这还挺浪漫的
It kinda feels like we're the last two people on earth.
有点像世界上只剩咱俩了
Awesome.
太好了
Do you know that you say "awesome" when you're nervous?
知道吗 你一紧张就会说"太好了"
That's awesome.
太好了
Laurie? Is that you?
劳里 是你吗
Why is the couch talking?
为什么沙发在说话
L-Laurie?
劳里
Wade?
韦德
Awesome.
太"好"了
Ohh! Split the cheeks!
屁♥股♥开花了
Hey, you can't go for the extra point
附加分不能算
unless the girls close their eyes.
除非女士们都把眼睛闭上
Look, stop playing butt ball, okay?
别玩屁弹球了好吗
Come over here and concentrate on celebrity.
过来好好玩猜名人
The girls are making an insane comeback.
她们要绝地大反击了
And... go.
准备 开始
This actress--
这位女演员
Uh, Gwyneth Paltrow. Yes.
格温妮丝·帕特罗[奥斯卡影后] 对
This actress--
这位女演员
Uh, Gwyneth Paltrow. Yes.
格温妮丝·帕特罗 对
This actress...
这位女演员
Gw Not gwyneth paltrow,
格温 不是格温妮丝·帕特罗
is in your favorite movie.
演过你最爱的电影
E.T.
外星人
Yes! We're out of clues!
对了 全都猜完了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought E.T. Was a dude.
等等 外星人不是个男的么
He was both.
他忽男忽女
Watch the deleted scenes. It's very disturbing.
去看看删减片段 很不堪入目的
He tries to have sex with himself.
他想自己跟自己做♥爱♥
Baby, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
No, I am sad all the time,
不好 我一直都很难过
and people look at me like I'm crazy
我约你一起吃饭的时候
when I take you out to dinner,
大家都以为我疯了
but it was okay because I thought that
但我不在乎 因为我以为
we were... heading somewhere, but...
我们之间会有所进展 可是
We're not, are we?
其实并非如此 对吗
God.
天啊
Laurie? H-hello?
劳里 在吗
Uh, excuse me. I heard a woman whimper.
抱歉 我听到有女人在哭叫
Uh, ma'am, if you-- if you're there,
女士 你在吗
can you, uh, can you, like, pick me up?
能把我拿起来吗
Dude, just talk to him.
老兄 跟他谈谈吧
Tom, it's a hurricane! Go home!
汤姆 台风危险 回家去
How about this one, okay? It's got a good message.
这个怎么样 满载深情哦
It's closing time!
打烊了
I know you're sad, but don't drink and drive.
也许你不爽 但别酒后驾车
You might kill your dad.
不然老爸玩完
Too depressing?
太消极了吗
Too everything.
太过分了
It's not as easy as you think.
没你想的那么简单
Time to go.
时间已到
Drink lots of water, take some aspirin,
多喝水 多吃药
and we'll do it again tomorrow.
明天再来一起闹
You're a natural, boo.
天赋异禀啊 美女
That's mine. You can't have it.
我想出来的词 你不能用
You remember the last time
还记得上次
you and I were stuck in a hurricane?
咱俩被台风困住吗
Oh, yeah. When we were having sex,
当然啊 爱爱的时候
we knocked over so many candles.
撞翻了好多蜡烛呢
Oh. Grayson.
格雷森 你在啊
What? No. You guys are obviously having fun reminiscing.
没关系 你们继续回忆欢乐往事
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表