剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Why would you push Travis into a career that ends with him
你为什么鼓励崔维斯选择那个最终会让他
being broke like his dad, living on a boat
步父亲后尘的职业 破产 住在船上
and having his heart broken by some cheating skank?
还要为某个女骗子伤心
Bobby and I are back together.
我和鲍比和好了
I've always liked you.
其实我一直挺喜欢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I know that you've been worrying about Travis,
我知道你近来很为崔维斯担心
so I brought you something that he left in the darkroom.
所以我把他留在暗房♥里的东西带来给你
It smells like dead animals in here.
你家有股动物死尸的味道
I gotta empty the trash sink.
是我还没清理水池 里面都是垃圾
Look... Trav chose this path because he loves it.
听我说 小崔选择这条路是出于热爱
There's nothing anyone can say that's gonna stop him,
谁劝他都不会听的
So all you can do
所以你能做的
is decide if you're gonna be there for him along the way.
就是决定自己会不会一直支持他
Laurie.
劳里
Do this math problem.
做一下这道数学题
Is that right?
对了没
I don't know. I can't do math.
不知道 我数学很烂
I can do basic math.
只会做些简单的
Like, if the nanny breaks a glass,
比如 如果保姆打破了一个杯子
that's minus $7 from her paycheck.
那就要从她薪水里扣掉七块钱之类的
Everyone has something that makes them feel dumb.
每个人都有感到自己很蠢的一方面
For Jules, it's the baby-proofing.
茱尔斯打不开有婴儿防护锁的东西
Bobby-- it's the English language.
鲍比的英语总是说不清
Grayson...
至于格雷森
A beer, two martinis, and some wings.
一杯啤酒 两杯马丁尼 再来份鸡翅
Got it.
好的
Hold on--uh--what?
等等 你刚才点了什么
That guy owns a bar and can't remember an order.
一个酒吧老板 竟记不清客人点了什么
I don't think you're dumb.
你不蠢
I just think you have a blind spot for Simon.
你只是不擅于玩西蒙记忆玩具
Simon and airport baggage carousels.
还有机场行李传送带
Everyone else just takes their luggage so easy.
别人都能轻松拿下行李
I end up running laps.
我就只能转了一圈又一圈
Well, you have to wait for it.
你应该站在那等它转
So nobody ordered mozzarella sticks? Really?
没人点马苏里拉奶酪条吗 没有吗
So, uh... remember that fantasy you talked about?
还记得你之前说过的那个幻想吗
Kapow.
来啦
Whoo! That's hot.
真性感
Now wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
等等 等等 别着急
Is there even a chance
有没有可能
that you and I can turn into something real?
咱们谈一场认真的恋爱
That's not where I am in my life right now.
我现在还不想考虑这个问题
Today I'm teaching here, but next week I may just...
今天我在这里教书 下周我可能就
run off to Kenya to shoot elephants.
去肯尼亚摄大象了
So...
所以说
For now I just want something fun.
我只想及时行乐
It is fun...
确实挺快乐
But it's not enough for me.
但我要的不仅是快乐
Are you sure? I mean...
你确定吗 我是说
I don't have anything on under my zubaz.
祖巴士裤里可什么都没穿哦
Bye, Angie.
再见 安琪
Bye.
再见
Hey, when you say shoot elephants...
对了 你刚才说要射大象
Oh--with a camera. Yeah.
是用相机摄
Cool.
酷
What are you up to?
你要干什么
I have three midterms next week.
下周有三个期中考试
What do you think I'm up to?
你觉得我要干什么
Some... nerdy computer thing?
用电脑做些宅男蠢事
Correct.
正解
Sometimes when I'm stressed out,
有时候我觉得压力大
I like to punch sharks.
就喜欢打鲨鱼
Why are you holding your breath?
为什么要憋着气
Because I'm underwater.
因为我在水下
Why aren't your clothes wet?
那你的衣服怎么没湿
Oh, god. You know, you're ruining it.
老天 知道吗 你破坏了我的兴致
Sorry.
抱歉
If I asked nicely,
我是很诚恳地问你
will you take pictures at my wedding?
愿不愿意为我的婚礼照相
Aw, what a nice guilty gesture.
多么饱含愧疚的姿态啊
Kinda.
有那么点
So are you in or out? In.
那你来不来 来
Good... because you are an amazing photographer,
很好 你是个很棒的摄影师
and I should never have said "no" in the first place.
我一开始就不该反对你的
I want you to have a great life,
我想让你生活无忧
and the thought of you struggling--
可一想到你会为生活所困
It just--it scares me. I-I-I freaked out.
我就感到害怕 我是吓坏了
I'm okay with the struggle.
我不介意生活困顿
Okay, good.
那很好
Because it's got to be your struggle, not mine.
因为生活需要你自己奋斗 跟我无关
I'm not gonna give you money whenever you need it.
你需要钱的时候 我是不会赞助的
Yes, you will. Yeah, I will.
你会的 没错我会的
We should probably open a joint bank account.
咱们得开一个共同账户
Just promise me that life's gonna work out for you.
答应我 你的生活会好的
I promise.
我答应你
You still look worried.
你看起来还是很担忧
Do you want to fight some sharks?
想打打鲨鱼吗
You know, you wouldn't be able
要知道 在水下
to swing a tennis racket in water.
是无法挥舞网球拍的
Yeah, well, you'd be wet.
没错 但你不也没湿身么
I don't know if I like this.
我不是很喜欢这样
Everybody's looking at us.
大家都在看我们
That's because we look awesome.
那是因为咱们太帅气了
Yeah, that's right. This is happening.
没错 最炫复古风
Ha. Come on, G-man. We're doing this, baby.
振作点 小格 就要这么玩
We're doing this now.
现在就要这么玩
Then why are we still on the ground?
那为啥咱们还在地上走
Gentlemen...
先生们
I'll see you on top of the world.
地球最高点见
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表