剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
All right. Careful in the kitchen.
好吧 小心厨房♥
There's a family of crows that are living in the oven,
烤箱里住了一家乌鸦
and it's not as funny as it sounds.
并不像听上去那么有趣
You guys still being bitches to each other?
你们俩还在互相嘲讽吗
Oh, right. I'm really great at sex.
对 我在性方面很在行的
I'm so much better than you, Ellie.
我比你强多了 艾莉
Jelly, you're so slutty...
甜心 你很放荡
slutty... whatever.
淫♥荡♥ 随便了
I'm getting a weird vibe here.
我怎么开始有种很奇怪的感觉
It's just all of this sex talk has really made us both...
这些关于爱爱的话题真的让我俩变得
What was that word you used?
怎么说来着
Introspective.
很爱反省
Right. It has made us both really...
没错 把我们变得很
I had it, and then I lost it.
本来有的东西又没了
Look, when I'm with a guy, I like to put on, like,
恋爱的时候 我喜欢
a real show, you know?
秀一下自己
There's acrobatics and costume changes,
像演杂技一样 换很多套衣服
tears, if I can get there,
流点眼泪 如果我哭得出来的话
but I do want to get married.
但我真的很想结婚
I don't want to have to do the same crazy show
我可不想下半辈子
for the rest of my life.
一直重复做同样疯狂的表演
You know, as a woman,
作为一个女人
if you do anything different sexually with a guy,
如果哪次爱爱玩了新花样
he'll expect it every time,
男人就会每次都想要新的
And, yes, I want Andy to be happy,
我确实希望安迪开心
but I don't want to be totally naked.
但我不想把衣服脱♥光♥
I get too cold.
很冷的
And I'm sorry if I don't move around a lot.
很抱歉我没有经常游走
I have to concentrate, you know?
我要集中精力 明白吗
No.
不明白
Look, I know you're looking for some advice,
我知道你们想让我给建议
but I'm actually not as experienced as you'd think.
可我并不像你们想的那么有经验
No one thinks you're experienced.
没人觉得你有经验
Oh, good.
那就好
Okay, if I try to help, do you promise to never again
如果我帮忙的话 你们能不能保证
include me in any discussions of a sexual nature?
别再跟我谈论爱爱的话题
We promise.
我们保证
Laurie, stop trying so hard, okay?
劳里 别那么卖♥♥力 行吗
Just give a guy one moment
你只需花一点时间
that lets him know it's about him.
让他知道主角是他
You don't need to put on a big show,
没必要演什么大戏
unless... you end up with a great guy
除非你跟一个已经看过
who has... heard about the show,
你演出的好男人分手
and then maybe you wanna do just one last show
想最后演场戏
so he can see what all the fuss is about,
让他见识一下你的厉害
but if not Keep it moving.
否则就 继续交往
Right. Uh, Mrs. Torres, you can still keep
没错 托瑞斯女士 你可以继续
your cold-blooded, bat-like nature.
保持冷血吃人的本性
Same advice--just give Andy one nice moment
我的建议也一样 给安迪一点时间
that lets him know it's about him.
让他知道他是主角
Nailed it.
搞定
And then President Lincoln says,
然后 林肯总统说
"The only way to fight these aliens
打败这些外星人的唯一办法是
is to resurrect the dinosaurs."
让恐龙复活
Well, you're right. That would be the best movie ever.
没错 这可能是有史以来最棒的电影
Come with me.
跟我来吧
What for?
干嘛去啊
No way.
不是吧
Hey, come on! It's not sunday.
不是吧 今天又不是周日
Don't go. This place is crawling with potential stains!
别走啊 这地方到处都是潜在的污渍
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗
All right.
好吧
I always give you crap about what a bad husband you were.
我一直指责你是个很烂的丈夫
Yep.
是啊
Marriage for me was a total cakewalk.
婚姻对我来说太容易了
Thank you for using it right.
谢谢你这么说
Still...
但是
what was it about me that made you pull away?
我犯了什么错让你离开
Oh, hey. Come on.
别这样
I mean, it's gotta be something, right?
总有原因的 对吧
Grayson's already showing up late for dinner.
格雷森已经开始在晚餐迟到了
I mean, next thing you know,
下一次
he's gonna be out banging some waitress.
他就会出去勾搭服务生了
You got all the way there from him being 20 minutes late?
你就因为他迟到二十分钟才把我拉回来吗
I do what I do.
我必须做点什么
When we got married, I wasn't scared at all,
当初我们结婚的时候 我一点都不害怕
and now I'm terrified.
现在我很恐慌
I mean, this one has to work.
这次婚姻一定得成功
I can't end up
我可不能
five years from now being single,
五年后又变成单身
trying to start my life over again.
然后再开始新的生活
I won't be able to do it.
我办不到
What the hell is going on with you and Grayson?
你和格雷森到底怎么回事
I mean, he's acting like you're his ex-wife,
他对你跟对前妻一样
and--and you're not Vivian.
你又不是薇薇安
You got much better boobs.
你的胸比她好看多了
And a better butt.
屁♥股♥也更好看
Mm... it's close.
差不多吧
She got into yoga.
她有做瑜伽
Oh. Well, I hope you don't think it's weird,
你别不自在
but for the rest of this conversation,
在这次谈话的剩余时间里
I will be doing lunges.
我都会做下蹲运动
J-bird, I promise,
小猪儿 我保证
Grayson's gonna treat you right.
格雷森会对你好的
He's not me.
他不像我
You don't know that.
谁知道呢
Hey, hey, hey. Look, I wasn't good to you
听着 当时我没能好好对你
when I had the chance, but that's my burden to bear,
这是我的错
not yours, and please don't tell me
不是你的 别告诉我说
that my mistakes turned you into a coward.
我犯的错误让你变成了胆小鬼
I try too hard sexually.
我性致太高了
Girlfriend, I just ravaged Andy.
筒子们 我刚把安迪蹂躏了
I think he really liked it.
他可喜欢了
That was so awesome!
感觉太棒了
Shh. Watch your TV, boo.
嘘 看你的电视去
I even took off all my clothes.
我还把衣服全脱了
I mean, just for a minute,
只脱了一小会儿
and then I put my sweatshirt back on.
就把运动衫又穿上了
You promised you'd stop talking to me about this stuff.
你保证过不会再跟我说这种事的
Your mom's busy. Deal with it.
你老妈很忙 忍♥着点吧
Hey. We're just gonna get some wine.
我们来拿酒
Crows took my corkscrew into the oven.
乌鸦把我的开瓶器叼到微波炉里了
If you get too close, they go for the eyes.
离它们太近的话会啄你眼睛的
Come sit with me.
过来坐吧
No wine on the couch.
不能坐沙发上喝酒
That's a dumb rule.
这规定太蠢了
Yeah, that's a dumb rule for everyone.
是啊 所有人都觉得很蠢
Not for everyone.
不是所有人
Honey, I'm so sorry I freaked out.
亲爱的 很抱歉我冲你发火
This is your house, too.
这也是你的家
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Oh, man. I am great at ending arguments.
当然 我真擅长和好
Merp!
哔
Come here.
过来
Oh, god!
上帝啊
Oh, yeah! White shirt winner!
白衬衫赢了
We were at each other's throats,
我们都是彼此最重要的人
but then Bobby pointed out that we were putting the baggage
但鲍比说 我们把前段感情的包袱
from our past relationships onto each other.
加到彼此身上了
Sometimes Bobby's pretty brilliant.
鲍比有时候很聪明的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表