剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
The male prisoners who keep my fan site active
帮我打理粉丝网站的男囚犯
strongly disagree.
可不会同意
You know who looks great in his racer briefs...
知道谁穿运动内♥裤♥帅气逼人吗
Probably?
是谁呢
Wade, my army boyfriend,
韦德 就是我那个军人男友
who is--fingers crossed--
我祈祷他
super dark black, blacker than space.
浑身漆黑 焦黑如炭
That felt pretty racist.
这句有点种族主义
See, I still say no.
我还是觉得没有
This is the best relationship I have ever been in.
这是我最美好的一段恋情
So we decided that
我们约定
if one of us meets someone who's super hot,
如果我们碰到了帅哥或辣妹
we're totally allowed to bang 'em--
就一定会睡了他们
no mouth kissing, of course--
当然不能接吻
and it won't even touch us,
这影响不到我们的感情
because our connection is that deep.
因为我们的心已经紧紧相依了
He even sent me a virtual promise ring.
他都给我发了枚虚拟定情戒指
What should I send him?
我该发给他点什么呢
Your dignity?
你的尊严
Oh! Oh, I know, I know, I know, I know.
想到了 想到了
My social security number.
我的社保号♥码
It is the ultimate display of online trust.
这已然是网络交友的极致了
"Send".
"发送"
Penny can
扔硬币罐
Sig! Looks like you're good at something
席格 你虽然把不到妞
other than not getting laid.
投硬币却挺准啊
He's kidding, Siggy.
小席 他开玩笑的
Penny pickup!
捡硬币
So your family just shows up whenever they feel like it?
你家人还真是说来就来啊
Yeah, that's pretty much how it works.
对啊 他们就这样
Hey, look, Trav, you know why we really came over.
小崔 你知道我们来的目的
I want to ask out professor, uh...
我想约那位教授...
LeClaire? LeClaire.
勒克莱尔 对 就是她
Yeah, well, you and Professor LeClaire--
你和勒克莱尔教授
obviously super tight, but--
"显然"很亲密 但是...
Now let me finish, all right? You come first.
听我说完 一切以你为主
She's your teacher, and you look up to her,
她是你的老师 而且你很尊敬她
and I don't wanna mess that up.
我不想把事情搞砸
So if you want me to back off,
如果你希望我收手
you just say the word, and I'm...
你一句话就行 我就消失
Dad, if she met you,
老爸 如果她见到你
she'd know right away that I was cheating.
马上就会知道我作弊了
Okay? But let's just forget about that for a second.
先把这事缓一缓行吗
Good. Done.
好吧 没问题
Please don't date my teacher.
别跟我老师约会行吗
All right, copy that.
好吧 遵命
Thank you.
感激不尽
What...
去你
Couldn't find a hose.
找不到水管了
Oh, and by the way, while you were locked in my house,
顺便一提 你躲在我家的时候
I put up a new sign.
我又新做了个标语
All right, can we please end this silly thing?
我们能不这么犯傻了吗
You win. You're the king of the neighborhood.
你赢了 你是社区之王
Andy, please don't do that thing
安迪 一个大男人
where you turn something small into something serious.
别这么小题大做行不行
I'm begging you.
求你了
I never get to be in charge of anything in my life!
我这一辈子就没做过主
And here we go.
爆发了
At work, I have to do whatever my clients want,
工作上 任凭客户差遣
and who do you think is the boss of my home, me or Ellie?
还有在家里 你说我和艾莉谁是一家之主
Who can really say?
这谁知道
This cul-de-sac is the one place
这个巷子是我唯一
where I felt like I called the shots...
能够主宰的地方
And you took that away from me.
这都被你夺走了
Andy, don't go.
安迪 别走
Why?
为什么
Because I put Stan there.
因为斯坦在那
Oh, God. Not the sad sigh.
天啊 别这么苦逼
It's sexy on a man, isn't it?
男人这样很性感啊
Come on. We're all the same.
别这样 大家都一样
None of us are in charge of anything.
都做不了什么主
You own a successful real estate company.
你那家地♥产♥公♥司♥经营的不错啊
Oh, right. Yeah. Go, Jules.
没错 茱尔斯好棒
Sorry.
不好意思
What about Grayson?
你再看看格雷森
He's not in control of anything.
他就啥都做不了主
She's right.
没错
Wait.
慢着
Hey! Everybody, out of my bar right now.
你们都给我出去
I'm serious. Go.
我来真的 走吧
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
开玩笑 别当真
I'm so sorry. Come back. Sit down. Sit down.
十分抱歉 回来吧 请坐 请坐
I'll just accept being the world's bitch.
我承认 我是世上第一窝囊废
My heart feels like your sad face.
我内心的悲伤都写你脸上了
And my face feels like your sad eyes.
我脸上的悲伤映在你眼里
Aw, poor "short and wide." I feel bad for him.
可怜的矮胖瓜 真替他难过
Oh, good God. Not another sad man sigh.
老天 又来一个苦逼叹气的男人
Why is this one so down?
他为什么这么失落
Let your dad ask out your teacher.
让你♥爸♥去约你的老师
What, you told on me?
怎么 你说出去了
I did, and I'd do it again.
是的 毫不后悔
Hey. Sig. My mom's here now.
席格 我妈来了
Bye, Sig.
慢走 席格
It's tough for your dad. He's lonely.
你♥爸♥也挺不容易的 多寂寞啊
Plus he's got to find someone while he still has his looks.
况且 趁宝刀未老应该找一个
Cobbs do not age well.
科布家的人越老越丑
After 50, it's like a rocket ship to dogville.
五十一过 就像火箭飞船开进了狗镇
What?
什么
Relax, dude. I'm not a Cobb.
别担心 哥们 我不姓科布
Look, I know you're just trying to be a good mom
我知道你想做个好妈妈
by coming over here to convince me
到我这里来劝我
to let dad bang my photography teacher,
让老爸去钓我的摄影老师
But do you really think there's anything you can say
但你不觉得 你无法说服我
that's gonna make me want that to happen?
欣然接受这一建议吗
When's the last time your dad liked someone?
你♥爸♥爸上次喜欢某人是什么时候
Is that what you do now when he says something almost smart?
只要他说出一句绝妙的话
You point at him like a dog?
你就指小狗一样指他吗
Yeah. So what? He likes it.
是啊 那又怎样 他喜欢
I do.
确实喜欢
Are you done with your funk, boo?
还没郁闷够吗 伙计
Oh, brother.
老兄
He's starting to burrow.
他把自己埋到沙发里
So lame.
真没骨气
Oh, yeah. Don't let them bother you.
别理他们
So, um, do you think I should go see Andy?
我该不该去看看安迪
Don't. He's just trying to manipulate you.
别去 他就是想操控你
I don't agree.
我不同意
Jules, if there's one thing that I've learned
茱尔斯 如果说我在和韦德的恋爱中
in my relationship with Wade
学到了什么
other than the fact that he is indeed black--he just told me.
除了他刚告诉我 他确实是非洲裔以外
Congrats!
恭喜你
Thanks. I'm super happy about it.
谢谢 我超级开心
Anyway, earlier today,
回归正题 今天早些时候
I was trying to give my under-brows a little color
我准备打点眼影
and I got some spray tan in my eye.
结果把喷雾喷进眼睛里了
Now granted, it was a little dumb.
现在我承认 这么做有点傻
You're not using the word "little" correctly.
"有点"这个词用得不贴切
Still... he picked me up,
可是 他却鼓励我了
and maybe that's what you need to do for Andy.
也许你也应该这么对待安迪
You know, pick him up, no matter how dumb he's being.
多鼓励他 不论他表现得有多傻
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表