剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
No, you're not. Don't touch it.
不行 别碰它
I'll touch it.
我就要碰
No, you're not. Grayson... All right. Guys, g
不 别碰它 格雷森 好了 各位
Put it down right now. No.
快点松手 不
Get $1,100--
1100块钱
I don't care! I--
我不在乎 我
I'm still selling this!
我要卖♥♥掉它
This is perfectly good. I'm still selling this!
太棒了 我要卖♥♥掉它
You know, before the cougar statue,
在有美洲狮雕像之前
they used to have a series of bronze sculptures
他们曾经建了一系列青铜塑像
depicting famous battle scenes from the civil war.
描绘了内战著名战役的场景
That's a great story.
不错的故事
Don't be like your scaredy-cat buddies.
别像个胆小鬼
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可怕的
Ghost dentist!
鬼魂牙医
Dad, I need to talk to you.
爸 我得跟你谈谈
Wait. What are you guys doing here, anyway?
等等 你们在这儿干什么
We're stealing I'm in!
我们在偷 算我一个
I love it when we do things as a family.
我特喜欢我们像一家人一样做事情
Is that the fuzz?
那是警♥察♥吗
Everybody go civil war statue.
快伪装成内战雕像
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
And here is your mug cake.
给 你的杯状蛋糕
Oh, is--that's why you called me here?
这就是你叫我来这儿的原因吗
To rub that in my face? That's cool.
想戳我痛处吗 好吧
Laurie, I know why you bailed on me.
劳里 我知道你为什么抛弃我
You're scared.
你害怕了
Laurie Keller isn't scared of anything...
劳里·凯勒天不怕地不怕
except for old people smiling at me.
除了看到老人朝我微笑
I swear it's like they want to steal your soul.
他们好像要吸走你的灵魂
It's okay to be afraid.
害怕是正常的
Not of old people. That's insane.
不是害怕老人 这有点疯狂
Do you know what I love most about myself, Grayson?
你知道我最喜欢自己哪点吗 格雷森
I mean, besides everything?
虽然我哪点都好
It's that I know who I am.
但是我知道自己有几斤几两
I'm a high school dropout who works a boring job
我是一个做着枯燥工作的高中肄业生
and gets paid just enough money to buy really loud clothes.
拿着刚好够买♥♥低档衣服的工资
And I'm fine with that
但是我不介意
because I know that one day,
因为我知道终有一天
I'm gonna run krazy kakes.
我能有自己的疯狂蛋糕店
But... you get that if I try and I fail,
但是 如果我试过并且失败了
then there's no more "One day," right?
就没有"那一天"了 对吗
My biggest dream was to have a kid. Now I do.
我最大的梦想是有个孩子 现在我有了
Look, not everything with Jill's how I imagined it'd be.
但不是所有吉尔的事情都和我想象的一样
Isn't her name Tampa?
她不是叫坦帕吗
Her first name is Tampa.
她不姓坦帕
Her middle name is Jill, and I'm going with "Jill."
她中间的名字是吉尔 我一般都叫她吉尔
Why?
为什么
The point is
关键是
it's amazing having Jill in my life.
吉尔在我生命中真是个美好的存在
The reality's better than the dreams ever were,
现实比梦境更美好
And you'll never know if that's true for you
你不赌一把的话
unless you roll the dice.
永远都无法真实触摸到它
Grayson...
格雷森
Roy. Roy, go back to your table. Okay?
罗伊 回你的桌子好吗
I'll bring you a beer.
我等会儿帮你把啤酒拿过去
Thanks, new guy.
谢谢你 新来的家伙
All right. Let's sell some cakes.
好吧 咱来卖♥♥蛋糕
Right.
太好了
You need to really work on that nosebleed, Sig.
你真该好好治治流鼻血这毛病了 席格
That's why you don't have a girlfriend, man. I'm sorry, man.
这就是你没有女朋友的原因 对不起
'cause you always got nosebleeds.
因为你总是流鼻血
I told you-- no way.
我告诉你 别做梦了
You guys got it.
你们成功了
Yep, plus I learned something that's gonna help us in college.
对 我还学到了个能在学校叱咤风云的真理
Campus cops will forget anything for 20 bucks.
20块钱就能封住校警的口
They will.
没错
Boys, let's go celebrate.
孩子们 一起庆祝吧
I'm gonna show you how to score free pizza.
我来告诉你们怎么找到免费比萨
Who wants to fake-choke on a sausage?
谁想来点香肠
Oh, I'm in.
算我一个
June Bug. Didn't you want to talk?
金龟子 你不想谈谈吗
Dad, you never let me do anything.
老爸 你都没让我插手
I let you commit a felony tonight.
我今晚让你参与犯下了重罪
Now what's on your mind?
你在想什么
All right.
好吧
Ellie's mom is just so awful,
艾莉的妈妈太恶毒了
and I know you can't close the door on family, but--
我知道你认为不该否认自己的亲人 但是
Horse feathers.
这没道理
Do you think Bobby and I enjoyed
你觉得鲍比和我乐于
helping Travis steal that statue?
帮崔维斯偷那个雕像吗
I do. You're right. It was awesome.
我觉得是 没错 感觉很棒
But even it had stunk, we still would have been there,
但即使它不好 我们也会去的
because the people we love need to know
因为我们想让自己所爱的人知道
that we're always on their side.
我们永远支持他们
You don't get a free pass
身体里流淌着相同的血液
just because you share the same blood.
并不代表可以坐享其成
Being part of a family's something you got to earn.
要成为家庭的一份子 也是需要付出努力的
Otherwise, the hell with you.
不然的话 见鬼去吧你
I'm so glad you're my dad.
我真高兴有你这个爸爸
You guys want to get high?
你们想嗑药吗
No.
不要
Get out.
出去
Where's your mom?
你妈在哪
Packing. Car's coming to take her to the airport.
在收拾东西 会有车来接她去机场
I get big Carl?
给我大卡嘛
What's going on? Are you dying?
发生什么了 你要死了吗
Ellie, I lied, and I never lie.
艾莉 我撒谎了 我从来没撒过慌
You always lie. I don't.
你总是撒谎 我没有
You do. Fine, but never about big stuff.
你有 好吧 不过都不是什么大事儿
Usually about big stuff.
通常都是大事儿
I think we're getting sidetracked.
我觉得我们扯远了
Listen, your mom didn't say anything nice about you.
你妈妈没有说过你什么好话
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I think, deep down, I knew.
我想 内心深处 我是知道的
Well, I do have some good news.
不过也有些好消息
As your moral compass, I'm freeing you.
作为你的道德指导 我决定给你自♥由♥
You don't have to see her anymore if you don't want to.
你不想见她的话 就不要见了
Awesome!
太好了
Didn't expect you to be this excited.
没想到你会这么兴奋
Can I get a dead-mom high five?
我能不能为死去的妈妈击掌
Morbid, but all right, if you really want one.
有点病态 不过好吧 如果你很想要
Oh, I want one. I want two. Dead. Mom-five.
当然要 我要拍两下 死去的妈妈掌
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I honestly don't care one way or the other
我真的不介意
if I ever see my mom again.
我以后能不能见到她
Well, maybe by cutting her out,
也许疏远她
she'll realize that she needs to change.
能让她意识到自己的问题
You think she will?
你觉得她能吗
I hope so.
我希望
Ellie!
艾莉
The car's here.
车到了
I'm gonna head out now so I have time
我现在要走了
to buy magazines at the airport.
我还得留点时间在机场买♥♥本杂♥志♥
Okay, mom. I'll come over and say good-bye.
知道了妈妈 我现在来和你告别
No, no, that's okay.
不 不 没关系
Thanks for the visit. I'm sure we'll talk soon.
谢谢招待 我们很快会再见的
Bye, mom.
再见妈妈
Want a hug?
来个拥抱
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表