剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
he knew we was paying a visit to Carmen's baby daddy.
他知道我们要去找卡门儿子的父亲
Shea, you'll say anything to get off the hook, won't you?
谢伊 你为了不受怀疑什么都敢说啊
I just want to point out that Colburn's been working two phones.
我想说的是科本有两部手♥机♥
One of them he keeps holding under your desk while he types.
他用其中一个发短♥信♥时始终藏藏掖掖的
There you go, Charlie.
这不就得了 查理
He sends a text and boom,
他发条短♥信♥
Carmen goes out the window.
卡门就跑了
I'd like to point out that Colburn's
我想说科本
been tugging at his collar
一直在拉他的领子
like an Eskimo in Atlanta.
一副热锅上蚂蚁的样子
It's a sign of discomfort and nervousness.
这是不安和紧张的表现
I'm telling you,
我跟你说
La Santa got a man on the inside, and it ain't me.
圣坦要是安了内鬼 那肯定不是我
La Santa? The saint?
圣坦 圣人吗
Yeah, Carmen's nickname.
对啊 卡门的别名
I didn't see that on her list of known aliases.
我在她的别名单子上没看到啊
Because cops don't know everything.
因为警♥察♥并非无所不知
Only her inner circle calls her La Santa.
只有她亲近的人才喊她圣坦
What's up, Duchamp?
什么事 杜尚
Just wanted to know if you heard anything more about La Santa.
就是想问问你那里有圣坦的新消息没
No... Duchamp.
没有 杜尚
You keep me in the loop, not the other way around.
有消息你来通知我 不是倒过来的
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Look, go in the back, get on the phone,
到后面去 拿上电♥话♥
call Ray, tell him everything that's going on.
打给雷 把一切都告诉他
Then call internal affairs
再打给内务部
and have them send somebody over, all right?
让他们派人过来 好吗
I knew it.
我就知道
Just...just, just
你注意
keep low, all right? Just keep your heads down,
低调点 懂吗 埋下头
keep working the case and play it cool.
继续查案 别冲动
We don't know anything for sure.
我们还不能确定什么呢
I got to jet. I got some things I gotta take care...
我得走了 还有事要办
No, I'm gonna need you to stick around, Colburn.
科本 你得留在这里
I don't take orders from you, Duchamp. Maybe not,
杜尚 我不听你的命令 或许吧
But there's a guy from I.A. on his way over here
但是内务部有个人正往这赶
that you will take orders from.
你得听他的命令
I.A.? What is this?
内务部 什么意思
How long you been in Carmen's back pocket, huh?
你给卡门做内鬼多久了
Enough, Shea.
够了 谢伊
Get this con out of my face. You ain't dirty?
让这个罪犯给我滚开 你很高尚吗
Show us that second phone you got. Shea.
给我们瞧瞧你另一部电♥话♥ 谢伊
Shea! Uh, yeah, yeah,
谢伊 没错
The one you been using to contact Carmen.
就是你用来联♥系♥卡门的那部
Shea, relax!
谢伊 别激动
How much she pay you to off those two marshals?
她到底付了你多少钱除掉那两个法警
Gun! Put it down, Colburn!
有枪 放下枪 科本
You choose to work with cons, Duchamp,
与罪犯共事是你的选择 杜尚
so maybe you don't understand what it means
所以也许你根本不了解
to be forced into it.
什么叫做身不由已
Okay, okay,
好了 好了
just calm down, let's talk about it.
冷静点 有话好说
One of these scumbags gets something on you, you'll see.
早晚这些人♥渣♥会抓住你的把柄 走着瞧
Maybe they'll help you out of a bind sometime,
也许他们会在某些时刻帮你一把
and all of sudden you realize that you're on the hook,
而突然间你就会发现自己被套住了
they own your ass, and now you got to return the favor.
你欠了他们 就必须有所偿还
It's easy to justify, Charlie...
为自己开罪并不难 查理
'cause it happens slow...
因为这是个潜移默化的过程
bit by bit.
犹如滴水穿石
And then one day they get you doing something
最后有一天他们会指使你
that gets your own men killed.
干掉自己人
Colburn, you can make this right.
科本 你可以做出正确的选择
Put the gun away, and just tell us where Carmen is.
放下枪 告诉我们卡门在哪
Make it right, huh?
做正确的选择是吧
Make it right.
做正确的选择
Colburn, no!
科本 别
Damn.
见鬼
That was awful.
真是太可怕了
He was a rat.
他是个内鬼
He died a rat's death.
罪有应得
Couldn't even tell us where Carmen was
他扣动扳机前
before he pulled the trigger.
都没种告诉我们卡门在哪
Where are we with Colburn's cell phone?
科本的电♥话♥查得如何了
He cleared the history,
他删除了所有记录
so I'm having the carrier capture
所以我在联♥系♥运营商
all calls and texting traffic.
获取通讯记录
Waiting to hear back.
还在等回音
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I guess.
还好
You want to make sure
你要确认一下
you don't compromise the perimeter gasket seal.
密封垫片边缘有没有问题
It protects against bypass of dirty air.
它的功效是阻止污浊空气侵入
Got it. All ready.
懂了 东西都在这里
Now, you got two prefilters,
有两个预滤器
two vapor lock filters, and a final hepa filter,
两个气阻过滤器和一个高效过滤器
which has a 99.97...
有99.97的...
Mr. Buntz...
班茨先生
You've sold me.
我买♥♥了
Don't mean to be a busybody, what exactly...
我不想多管闲事 但这到底...
If you'll be kind enough to wait here, I'll arrange payment.
请稍等片刻 我安排付款给你
So, when do I see you again?
那我什么时候能再见到你
Someday when things quiet down.
等一切平息下来以后
You're a king now, Cesar.
现在你是首领了 凯撒
What about him?
他怎么办
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么处理
Just have her call me when she gets back from school, okay?
让她放学回来后给我个电♥话♥好吗
Look, Denny, I am not asking,
丹尼 我不是在征求你意见
I am telling you, have her call me.
我是在要求你 让她打给我
A marshal?
联邦法警
Carmen had a marshal feeding inside information?
卡门有联邦法警做内线
I know, I know.
我知道
She has as much info on us as she does Shea.
她对我们同样了如指掌 就像对谢伊一样
You should call your mom,
你该打个电♥话♥给你母亲
see if she can go stay with someone.
别让她一个人独处
Shea, I'm sorry, but I am not
谢伊 对不起 但我不能
putting my daughter in danger like this.
让我女儿冒这样的险
Listen, you run, I get sent back
要是你跑了 我就会被送回去
and Vanessa's dead for sure.
那瓦内萨就必死无疑
Okay, but what is the plan, Shea?
那你有什么计划吗 谢伊
We're no closer to catching Carmen...
我们现在一点进展都没有
Then we've got to get closer.
那就得赶紧加把力
Listen, I've got to bring the ball game to her,
我给她设了个圈套
and that's the only way.
只能靠这个了
Bring the ball game to her?
给她设圈套是吗
That's really, really, really vague.
听起来还真不是一般的渺茫
Look, I'm not waiting to get a phone call
我不会坐以待毙
like the one you got. I won't.
落得跟你一样的下场 我不会
Hey, convicts!
犯人们
We got the feedback on Colburn's phone.
科本通讯记录拿到了
He used a cutaway phone,
他电♥话♥用的是切断线路
so the history of the calls dead-ends there,
所以无法追踪通话记录
but they back-cloned it
但他们逆向复♥制♥了号♥码
and sent me the texting history.
将他的历史短♥信♥发给了我
Here they are.
就是这些
These are all the texts.
这是所有的短♥信♥
"Pawe's a go."
"利用Pawe"
P-a-w-e? Is that someone's name?
Pawe 这是人名吗
Run a cross-match on Carmen to see if anyone
同时搜下Pawe和卡门 看看有没有
comes up with that name.
谁和关键词有关联
Here was another text.
还有另一条短♥信♥
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表