剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Couldn't get you infirmary. You're on bucket duty.
进不了医务室 你负责打水
This ain't straight up, Stuckey.
真不够兄弟 斯塔奇
And you been straight up with me?
你把我当兄弟看了吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
I just want a good job.
我只是想要个好工作
You take the job that's being offered.
让你干什么你就干什么
There are rules syndie runs on.
在这儿是有规矩的
One of 'em is If two guys got beef,
其中的一条就是 有了问题
it can be settled with blood.
拳头解决
You want to throw down with me, little man?
你还想着把我摆平吗 小个子
Like I said...
就像我说的
My cousin's married to this guy in Sing Sing.
我的表妹夫也在兴格兴格
He said you ain't never touched no guard.
他说你从没碰过任何狱警
Said you were transferred a while ago,
说你转走有一段时间了
but nobody knows where to.
但谁都不知道去了哪里
We're looking into you, Shea.
我们也在调查你 谢伊
You best watch your back.
你最好注意点
Step aside. Break it up. Break it up.
闪开 停手 停手
I'm hurt.
我受伤了
Need the infirmary.
得去医务室
Hey, Ray. Can I get a couple bucks? I want to get a cannoli.
雷 能给我点钱吗 我想买♥♥点零食
You buy lottery ticket to your attic,
你要是打什么歪主意
you'll have to put your fingers up your ass to scratch them off.
包你吃不了兜着走
Got him. There's tran.
发现他了 特兰在那
Yeah, that's him.
对 就是他
It's him.
是他
no!
不
You are supposed to catch them, not kill them.
你们的任务是抓人 而不是杀人
The suspect fled into the roadway.
疑犯逃到了公路上
I've got a busload of witnesses, says you all
我有一车的人证
chased the perp into the path of an oncoming bus!
都说是你们把嫌犯逼到了公车轮子下
That's how the lawsuit will read!
诉状也会这样写
What exactly would you have us do?
你觉得我们还能怎么做
Well, a real task force would've approached at a perimeter,
真正的行动小组 会从周边逐渐逼近
surrounded the fugitive,
包围逃犯
who would've then known running was useless.
让逃犯觉得无路可逃
No fuss, no muss.
顺顺利利 结束战斗
We couldn't create a perimeter.
我们没办法建立防线
Three on our team can't carry weapons.
我们当中有三个人不能持枪
And why's that? Oh, yeah, that's right.
为什么呢 对了 我想起来了
'Cause they're criminals,
因为他们都是犯人
and if I want your opinion,
还有 如果我需要你的意见
I'll ask.
我会问的
Deputy Duchamp, you get this team in order
杜尚 你把你的队伍管好
or I'll be forced to do it for you.
不然的话我就得替你管了
Wow, Charlie. Could have stood up for us a little bit there.
查理 你应该替我们说几句话的
We were all getting chewed out.
他骂的是我们所有人
Yeah, but if they're gonna shake things up,
如果他们想做些变动
you know they're gonna axe a con.
比如砍掉一个人之类的
You could have told him about all my my contributions.
希望你把我做的贡献告诉他
Your contributions?
你的贡献
I'm the one who figured out the tire tracks.
看出轮胎印记的可是我
I'm the MVP of the whole situation, right, Charlie?
我是破案的核心人物 对吗 查理
Out.
出去
I have a daughter, Lloyd.
我有个女儿 劳埃德
I have somebody depending on me.
她还指望着我呢
So do I. Maybe you've forgotten
我也一样 可能你忘了
about a certain angel of God named Agnes Lowery.
有一个叫安妮丝·劳里的人间天使
She needs me. And you know what, Charlie?
她也需要我 知道吗 查理
If they want someone, give them Shea.
他们要想找人顶罪 谢伊是最佳人选
He's already in Attica.
他已经在阿提卡了
I bet he's perfectly happy in there.
他绝对已经乐不思蜀了
Okay, I second that.
我同意
Would you animals just shut your mouths
你们这群畜生就不能闭嘴
and focus on the job?
专心干活吗
Look at this.
你看
Tran's passports are incredible.
特兰做的护照简直可以以假乱真
If he'd gotten the cash, he would have been able to get
要是他拿到现金 他就能买♥♥到
black market microchips for these passports,
做这些护照所需的黑市微芯片
and they'd be anywhere in the world by now.
他们现在就指不定逃到哪了
We got lucky.
我们真走运
Speaking of anywhere around the world, I got a hit.
说到逃亡的目的地 我有条线索
A credit card reservation was made
桑迪·克莱门特用一个化名
under one of Sandy Clemente's aliases
刷过信♥用♥卡♥ 预订了特拉华州东北的
at a private airstrip in northern Delaware.
一条私人飞机跑道
Clemente had his crew use small planes to carry cocaine.
克莱门特让他的手下驾机运输可♥卡♥因♥
Maybe he learned to fly himself.
也许他自己也会开飞机
It's close to 6:00 A.M.
早上六点才开门
It's only 1:45.
这才一点四十五
There's no cover here. We'll be spotted.
这里没东西掩护 我们会被发现的
Let's bunk down for a few hours,
我们先找个地方睡几小时
get fresh, come back when the airstrip opens.
清醒清醒 等这里开门再来吧
All right. You know each of us has to room with a con.
那我们得分别和一名犯人睡一间房♥
I know. I'm bunking with Erica. Yeah, right.
我知道 我和艾丽卡睡 想得美
I'm not bunking with Lowery. I can't stand him.
我可不和洛厄睡 我受不了他
I'll kill him. And I won't?
我会想杀了他的 你以为我不会吗
No way, not happening.
没门儿 想都别想
Hey. I know what you guys are arguing about.
我知道你们在吵什么
Jerks.
蠢蛋们
Rock, paper, scissors?
剪刀石头布吗
One, two...
一 二...
There are a lot of good schools in New York.
纽约有很多好学校
Hey, I got to go.
我得挂了
Um, we'll talk about this again.
我们回头再聊
All right. Love you, sweetheart.
再见 爱你 亲爱的
All right, bye.
好的 拜
Who was that? Charlie?
谁打来的 查理吗
Very funny.
真冷
You know, uh, maybe next job you guys could buy me
你们下次能不能给我买♥♥些
some underwear that isn't so small?
大点的内衣吗
I'm sure it's an honest mistake, though.
虽然我肯定你们不是故意的
Eh, I wouldn't flatter yourself.
少臭美了
Jules buys the clothes.
这些衣服是朱尔斯买♥♥的
So, what's your daughter's name?
那你女儿叫什么
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
Is that a family name, Ray?
起的是家传的名字吗 雷
Come on, we've been working together for months now--
我们共事这么几个月了
you can't tell me her name?
你都不能告诉我她的名字吗
I don't like talking about my daughter.
我不想谈论我女儿
I'm not like you.
我不像你
I don't wear my kid on my sleeve.
我不会总是提起我的孩子
Do you know why i wear my kid on my sleeve, Ray?
你知道我为何总提起我的孩子吗 雷
Because out here,
因为在这里
I have her with me.
我能与她同在
You know, I cannot get kicked off this team.
我不能被开除出这组小队
I need to get back to my daughter, okay?
我得回去见我女儿 知道吗
I need to... Hold on.
我得... 等等
Look, we don't know what Wendell's gonna do.
我们还不知道温戴尔会怎么做
He could cut one of you guys,
他也许会踢走你们中的一个
none of you guys.
也许按兵不动
All you can do, Erica,
你所能做的 艾丽卡
is focus on your job.
就是专心工作
Okay?
好吗
I think it's ironic that people run
宇宙无限 浩瀚无垠
when the universe is so infinite.
人类却还想逃跑 这真可笑
We can never truly flee the ubiquitous realm we all share.
我们是无法真正逃离这片空间的
The truth is, you can be a galaxy away,
事实上 你我就算相隔一条星系
and we'd still all be together.
最终还是会在一起的
You know what I mean, Charlie?
你明白我的意思吗 查理
I can't believe there's only one clean bed left.
真不敢相信 只剩下这一张干净的床了
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表