剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
You know damn well who did this.
你很清楚是谁干的
Yeah. Bummer.
当然 是无赖干的
Now clean it up.
赶快弄干净
You just can't let those bastards do this to you.
你不能让那些杂种这么欺负你
Yeah, well, there's three of them and one of me.
他们有三个人 我却孤身一人
Yeah, well, you go in hard, you surprise them, huh?
你直接来硬的 出其不意
You could take these humps!
你可以轻松搞定这些废物
You make the first move,
你先行动
and once you do, you draw 'em in,
等你得手 吸引他们注意力之后
I use this.
我再上家伙
You really gonna back me up?
你真的力挺我
You'd do the same for me, huh?
你也会为我两肋插刀的
Last call for...
最后一次通知
Last call for...
最后一次通知
The commissary will be closing in ten minutes.
餐厅将在十分钟后关闭
I got your back.
我挺你
Lock it down! Lock it down!
锁门 锁门
Backup! Someone calls for backup!
支援 请求支援
Lock it down! Lock it down!
锁门 锁门
Andre!
安德烈
Andre! Andre!
安德烈 安德烈
You bastard!
你这混♥蛋♥
Let's go, let's go.
快走 快走
"Snitch" is with a "t," by the way.
顺便提一句 内鬼这个词里有"t"
Convicts, on the ground!
全体犯人 双膝着地
Hands in the air!
双手举高
Convicts, on the ground!
全体犯人 双膝着地
Hands in the air!
双手举高
If that door ain't open in two seconds,
如果两秒内 门还打不开
you're on your own.
你就只能靠自己了
Let's go. Let's go.
快走 快走
You sure you brought everything?
你确定东西都带齐了吗
Come on. Move your ass!
快点 再快点
This... This better hold.
这玩意最好吃得住
Baby, I am so proud of you.
宝贝 我真为你骄傲
Helping out the U.S. Marshals,
帮美国联邦法警破案
not in a million years did I think...
我想没个百八十年...
Hey, you're getting out early because of it.
别说丧气话 你会因此获得减刑
That's all I care about.
我在乎的是这一点
No, you're right.
对 你是对的
You're right.
你是对的
So, the people you're working with, they're nice?
跟你一起工作的人 好相处吗
I guess they're all right, for cops.
那几个警♥察♥还不错
And the other informants?
其他几个线人呢
Hey, hey, hey, I ain't no informant.
我可不是什么线人
Baby, I didn't mean it like that.
宝贝 我不是那个意思
I haven't given them dick on
跟我打交道的那些人
anyone I used to run with.
我从没跟他们提起过
They just bounce stuff off me, that's all.
他们只是听听我的想法而已 没别的
Shea, you're the same man that I've always known.
谢伊 真是江山易改本性难移
Nothing has changed.
你一点也没变
If anything, I love you more now,
如果说有什么让我更爱你
because you're doing what's right by us.
那就是你正在做对我们有益的事
Baby, when we're together again,
宝贝 等我们团聚
we're gonna be free and clear--
我们就能过上无忧无虑的日子
no more running.
不用再东躲西♥藏♥
We can't go back to that.
不能再过那种日子了
Hey, you smell good.
你真是香气宜人
I wish we could be alone.
我想和你尽享鱼水之欢
You don't even want to know what you go through
你不知道 要经过多少道检查
to get into one of them conjugal trailers.
才能进到他们准备的"夫妻厢房♥"里
No way I'm having any C.O.
我绝不允许任何监狱守卫
take a rubber glove to you.
戴着塑胶手套触碰你的身体
Daniels, no excessive contact!
丹尼尔斯 禁止过度接触
Daniels!
丹尼尔斯
I want you, baby.
我想要你 宝贝
Let me figure something out.
让我好好想想办法
My man.
这才是我男人
Daniels, transpo van is here.
丹尼尔斯 接你的车到了
Andre Brennan.
安德烈·布鲁南
Escaped while his cellie basically started a riot.
在他室友挑起暴♥动♥时 趁乱逃跑
Started it as a distraction?
有人故意分散注意力
We'll never know.
不得而知
His cellie's dead.
他室友死了
How'd he escape?
他怎么逃出去的
They don't know. Warden's doing an investigation.
不清楚 典狱长正在调查
Well, he was in for tax evasion,
他是因为偷税漏税进去的
but has been a suspected associate of the Bad Elvises.
但警方怀疑他是"罪恶猫王"犯罪团伙的一员
Anyone?
有人知道吗
A ring of international jewelry thieves.
一伙国际珠宝大盗
Never caught. Correct.
从未落网 正解
They're known for sophisticated methods,
他们以高超的作案手法
advanced materials, coded communications,
先进的设备 和暗语而著称
and they are violent.
还有他们非常残暴
Jewelry store in Brussels two years ago--
两年前布鲁塞尔的一家珠宝店
heist gone wrong.
发生抢劫案
Security guards never stood a chance.
保安连出手的机会都没有
Interpol never pinned it on him,
国际刑♥警♥从未抓住他的把柄
but we know he was the mastermind.
但我们都知道他是主谋
Wait, can we go back?
能回到之前的话题吗
Bad Elvises-- could they do no better for a name?
"罪恶猫王" 就不能换个好听点的名字吗
They were given the name
这是因为他们在一起劫案中
by the press after a heist
带了很夸张的 类似猫王的假发
where they all wore ridiculous pompadour wigs.
之后就被媒体冠以这个名号♥
That's no excuse.
我无话可说了
Now Breakout Kings,
"脱狱之王"
that's a name that got ring to it.
也是一伙人的名号♥
"Breakout kings"? Is that what they're calling us?
"脱狱之王" 外人是这么称呼我们的
I love it.
我喜欢
We're not called breakout kings.
我们不能叫"脱狱之王"
Why not?
为什么不能
'cause we're not breaking out of anything.
因为我们没有"脱离"任何东西
You know what? Don't worry about it.
别纠结这个了
Hello, blue eyes. Come to mama.
你好 蓝眼睛 让我看看
He's got a Park Avenue address, a boat,
他住在派克大街 有游艇
a Bentley flyer!
还有辆宾利
He was living the high life.
他过着上流社会的生活
Must've been thieving for a long time before they caught him.
在入狱前 他肯定干了不少年
You guys want alone time with the files or
你们是想一直研究资料
are you ready to do some work?
还是准备干点实事
I don't know, Ray.
雷 我不知道
Have you seen the folder
你知道都是哪些人
on this guy's conjugal visitors? It's amazing.
去监狱与他同居会面过吗 太惊人了
Shea, would I be correct, in referring
谢伊 我能更正一下
to this gentleman as a playa with mad game, yo?
有关这个花♥花♥公♥子♥玩的疯狂游戏吗
Yeah, back in the '80s.
回到八十年代
Check this out.
注意一下
This just came from the Warden's office.
刚从典狱长那得到的信息
A tip of a copied key
在探访区的门锁里发现了
found inside the lock in the visitors' area.
一把复♥制♥钥匙的尖部
What the hell's that made out of?
用什么材料做的
Plastic. Melted-down toothbrush, most likely.
塑料 看起来像是融化的牙刷做的
He got that copy from somebody.
一定是别人复♥制♥后给他的
I'd be talking to trustees and guards,
我去找囚犯工还有警卫谈谈
see who knew him.
看谁认识他
Take a trip to the prison.
那就去监狱走一趟吧
Charlie.
查理
Uh, think we could talk
商量件事
about me getting some alone time with my girl?
能不能让我跟我女人独处一小段时间
Anything else you need?
你还要什么
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表