剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Do you know how many times I've seen cops
你知道我有多少次
five-fingering their way through a perp's spot?
亲眼看见警♥察♥私扣赃物
But I never stuck my hand in the cookie jar.
但是我从来没有伸过手
Never.
从来没有
Then a bust goes down,
后来破获了一起案子
over a million in cash.
缴获了超过一百万现金
I take exactly $8,250,
我只拿了八千二百五十块
not a penny more than what that car cost.
与我女儿买♥♥的车钱分毫不差
Now I'm a scumbag con like the rest of them.
现在我却和其他人一样成了人♥渣♥
Well, at least you're in a halfway house.
至少你住在中转房♥
You could be stuck in Maybelle.
你本来会被关进梅贝尔监狱的
Or chained to a desk, like you were.
或者像你一样做文职
I guess everybody's running from something, right?
每个人都有想逃避的东西 是吗
I guess so.
我想是吧
Hey, Ray?
雷
No cons get weapons.
戴罪之人不能配枪
See you soon, Charlie.
再见 查理
Take care, Ray.
保重 雷
Yeah, baby?
是 宝贝
I'm coming home.
我就回家了
I feel great. Uh-huh. Feel great.
感觉很好 非常好
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表