剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
We need him. Listen, we can do it.
我们需要他 我们自己就能办到
Along with some recon overflights
派架侦察直升机从上空搜寻
Defense Mapping Agency,
上国防制图局要山区地图
thermal imaging, k-9 units...
用热成像找人 再加上警犬
Yeah. If we want to find this chick's remains in two weeks.
是啊 两个礼拜内可以找到她的尸体
And you know we don't have that time.
你知道我们时间紧迫
If this wack job is a true survivalist,
这个疯子要真是个野外生存者
he'll take the abandoned trails
他就会走人迹罕至的小路
which are dense, hard to find,
小路密密麻麻 很难找到踪迹
and, uh, they ain't on your little hiking map.
而且也不会出现在登山地图上
We got the diary.
我们拿到日记了
Good luck trying to read it.
能读懂算你们走运
It looks like a mouse on mushrooms wrote it.
简直像是耗子磕药之后写出来的
What up, Gomer?
好啊 冈莫
Hypergraphics.
超图形
It's a synthesis of text and other media.
是文本和其他艺术形式的综合体
There is a keen intelligence
精神错乱的表象之下
underneath all this psychosis.
掩藏着敏锐的才智
What deal did you make with him?
你答应他什么条件了
All the ribs he can eat and a 12-pack of beer.
肋排管饱 外加一打啤酒
And a hustler.
还有妓♥女♥
Yeah, and that, too.
对了 还有那个
All right, he can take us to the trailhead, but that's it.
好吧 他只能带我们去小道的起点
If it looks promising,
如果搜索有望
we call the local fireteam - from special operations group.
我们就找当地特种作战部队的火线小组帮忙
Fine.
好吧
Jules, contact the ranger on duty
朱尔斯 联♥系♥当班的护林员
and make sure that he meets us there.
让他在那里等我们
Lloyd, you stay here and go through the diary.
劳埃德 你留下通读日记
We're gonna have satellite phones,
我们随身携带卫星电♥话♥
so we'll always be in constant communication.
随时保持联♥系♥
I can look at it as I'm with you. I can hike.
我可以一边走一边看 我能徒步行走
I can climb.
还能爬山
This is not a Dungeons & Dragons game, Lloyd.
劳埃德 这不是龙与地下城的游戏
And I'm staying here, right? Wrong.
你看 我也留在这里 不对
Dude, I'm from Washington Heights.
哥们 我来自华盛顿高地
I-I-I barely been on grass in my life.
我这辈子就没走过长草的路
You're going, Shea.
你也得去 谢伊
We're gonna be humping these mountains blind,
我们要在山上进行大海捞针似的搜索
and we're gonna need all the eyes and ears
我们要动员全部的耳目
to keep it tight and in sight.
眼观六路 耳听八方
One wrong move, one stupid move,
如果你敢轻举妄动
and I bury you up there.
我就把你埋在那里
I just want my ribs and beer, boss.
我只想要肋排和啤酒 老大
Let's move out.
我们走
You be a good kitten, all right?
你会做个小乖猫吧
Road's closed.
路封了
You want to hike up here, your need to get a permit,
要想在这里登山 你得去弄张许可
and leave your car at the park entrance.
还得把车留在公园入口处
Rangers don't come up here
我以为每年这个时候
this time of year, I thought.
护林员不会来这里转悠
I saw your car pull off the road.
我看见你把车停在路边了
Get yourself a permit, okay, so I don't have to cite you.
去弄张许可来 好吗 别让我开罚单
Help!
救命
Help me!
救我啊
Help me! Help me! What the hell is going on here?
救命 救命 怎么回事
Rangers don't come up here this time of year.
每年这个时候护林员不会来这转悠
No!
不要
Right here.
就停在这里
If it's so abandoned,
如果这里真的人迹罕至
then what's a ranger truck doing here?
护林员的车怎么会停在这里
Seriously, Ray? Sinatra? The whole ride up?
雷 你真行 一路都听辛纳特拉的歌♥
Damn. The keys are still in the ignition.
该死 车钥匙还在
Blood.
血迹
Over here.
到这边来
Debbie's car.
黛比的车
Still warm.
还是热的
All right, we got to move. Let's gear up.
好了 我们得赶紧行动 加快速度
I'll call in for that fireteam.
我去呼叫火线小组帮忙
That could take two hours, easy.
他们可能要两小时才能到位
You see those old tire tracks?
你看见那些旧车辙了吗
That's not a logging road.
那可不是运原木的道路
This is prime crop area... for pot growers.
而是种植大♥麻♥的沃土
Not for a long time, captain caveman.
早就没人种了 老古董
Feds cleaned it up.
联调局清山了
Product delays cost me a fleet of Benzs.
货物延期让我损失了一队奔驰的钱
Yeah, but a lot of the traps they set in this part
是 但他们在这片山上
of the mountains to protect their fields are still primed.
设置的保护庄稼的陷阱都还好使
No need to wait for backup.
不用等支援了
Take me with you.
带上我
I'll get you where you need to go.
你们要去哪 我带你们去
Trust me.
相信我
How about we don't take the cuffs off this hillbilly,
我们最好别把这个乡巴佬的手铐打开
who you booted off this team once before already, Charlie.
你以前把他赶出去过 查理
You don't think he'd like to stick it back to you?
你不觉得 他会偷袭你吗
We go up in these mountains,
我们一起上山
and he's the only one coming back, with a full belly.
回来时就剩他一个人 安然无恙
Don't worry, that's not happening.
别担心 我不会让他去的
We can't wait, Charlie.
我们等不起了 查理
We do, this girl's dead.
再等下去 这女孩就没命了
I'll watch Gunderson.
我来盯着冈德森
Come on, Charlie,
别犹豫了 查理
You really want a dead girl on your conscience?
那女孩要是死了 你会良心不安的
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
I know these woods like the back of my hand. How?
我对这片林子了如指掌 是吗
I chased a bail jumper
我曾在这里追捕过
who allegedly dumped a body up here.
一个据称弃尸于此的保释逃匿犯
You're telling us this now?
你现在才说啊
You want to keep asking questions
你是想继续审我
or do you want to find this girl? You can trust me.
还是想找到这个女孩 你可以相信我的
I don't trust anybody today.
我今天谁都不信
We split up, me and Shea, you and erica.
我们分头找 我和谢伊 你和艾丽卡
Stay in contact.
保持联络
Are you really gonna bet on that split-tail over me?
你真要把赌注压在这个小妞上吗
Looks like it.
是这样的
Then you're gonna die up there.
那你非死在这里不可
And I'm gonna laugh my ass off.
而我会笑掉大牙的
You better know what the hell you're doing.
你最好心里有数
Charlie.
查理
Ready?
准备好了吗
Let's go.
出发
What is a grown man doing watching a children's show?
一个成年人看儿童节目干嘛
What?
什么
Good Night Kitten, my show.
《晚安小猫》 我的节目
It's not a children's show.
那不是儿童节目
Sing it.
唱啊
Sing the song.
唱那首歌♥
**Meow meow kitten*
*小猫喵喵
**Time to rest*
*该睡觉了
**Don't you know I love you best *
*我最爱你了 你知不知道
*Now it's time to go away* Yeah.
*该休息了* 没错
**Before we go*
*睡觉之前
*I'll say...* That's right.
*我要说* 对吧
**Good night, Caitlin*
*晚安 凯特琳
**and*
*还有
**Jacob and*
*雅各布
What's your name, sweetie?
你叫什么 宝贝
You know.
你知道的
Bennett.
本内特
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表