剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Right.
对了
Good night, Bennett.
晚安 本内特
I love you.
我爱你
I can't make heads or tails of this.
我真的是毫无头绪
Sorry.
抱歉
Do you want some coffee?
你想来杯咖啡吗
I'll just leave you alone.
还是不打扰你了
Schizophrenics who take their fixation to the next level
迷恋病症不断加重的精神分♥裂♥患者
oftentimes latch on to symbolic elements.
一般会锁定某些象征性元素
"RBF." "RBF." "RBF."
"RBF" "RBF" "RBF"
It's all over this diary.
写满了这本日记
What's it mean?
那是什么意思
RBF.
RBF
It's a bird.
是一种鸟
Pull up everything there is on the red-bellied falcon.
把那个地区有关红腹猎鹰的资料都调出来
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这里前不着村后不着店
I don't snitch, okay?
你知道我从不告密 对吧
So this isn't me pointing the finger at the other two.
我并不是在针对另外两个人
It's just me saying, man to man...
我只是实话实说
I didn't take your watch.
我没有偷你的手表
Look. As long as it's back on my desk by the end of the tour,
只要在案子结束前 手表回到我的桌子上
I'm not asking any questions.
我会既往不咎的
Yeah, well, there's no use in you telling me that
你跟我说这个也没用
since I just told you I didn't take it.
我跟你说了 不是我偷的
You heard what I said, Shea.
你听到我的话了 谢伊
Yeah, well, it doesn't make any sense, 'cause...
但这不代表什么 因为...
Homemade alarm system.
自♥制♥警报系统
Who knows what else they planted?
谁知道他们还安置了什么
This is why black people don't go camping.
这就是黑人不爱露营的原因
Let's go.
走吧
We're losing daylight.
太阳快下山了
Yeah?
喂
His obsessions
随着年龄增长
graduated as he got older, Charlie,
他的妄想症逐渐加重 查理
From the violin to the taillights on trucks
从小提琴到货车的尾灯
to survivalism to unrequited romance.
从生存第一论到无私的爱恋
I don't need a dissertation, Lloyd-- what do you got?
别跟我扯学术 劳埃德 有何发现
The red-bellied falcon--
红腹猎鹰
that's what he was looking for up in those mountains,
就是他在山上要找的东西
and we looked it up.
我们查了资料
It nests at 5,000 feet, and there's only
它们在五千英尺的地方筑巢
a quarter-mile section of the mountain
而那里只有0.25英里的山体
that's at that elevation.
达到了这个高度
All right, I'll notify Ray on his phone.
好的 我会打电♥话♥通知雷
Keep me updated on anything else.
有新发现随时与我联♥系♥
It's gonna take all night to get through.
看来要通宵工作了
Maybe I'll order some pizza.
或许我该叫个比萨外卖♥♥
Is there... any...?
你想吃什么...
Yeah, okay.
算了吧
Fisher-cat.
是渔猫
Basically, a big weasel.
其实就是大号♥黄鼠狼
You sure did study these mountains
你追捕那个保释逃匿犯时
when you were chasing that bail jumper.
认真研究过这片山脉吗
Sure did.
没错
So it has nothing to do with the five guys who killed your father?
这跟杀死你父亲的五个人无关吗
The ones you allegedly made disappear?
就是据称被你干掉的那些人
Allegedly.
据称而已
Call Charlie.
打电♥话♥给查理
We're on the right trail.
我们找对方向了
There. See that nest?
那里 看到那个鸟巢了吗
That's the nest of the red-bellied falcon.
那就是红腹猎鹰的巢
Probably out hunting now.
它们现在可能出去觅食了
You know, when they mate...
知道吗 它们一旦交♥配♥...
they mate for life.
便永不分离
That's... that's-that's beautiful.
听...听上去很动人
Remember their eggs?
记得它们的蛋吗
Those pretty eggs?
那些美丽的蛋
We climbed that tree.
我们爬上了那棵树
You didn't think I could do it. No...
你不相信我能爬上去 不...
You didn't.
你不相信
But I made it, all the way to the nest,
但我成功了 我踩着那些细小的树枝
on those thin little branches.
顺利地爬到了那个鸟巢
you wouldn't think they'd hold your weight.
真没想到它们能支撑住我的重量
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
There's nobody there.
那里没有人
You sang to me...
你在节目里
on your show.
对着我唱过歌♥
You said my name.
你叫过我的名字
You looked right in the camera, and you said...
你正对着摄像头说
"Good night, Bennett."
"晚安 本内特"
And then you went off to marry him!
但你却跑去嫁给了他
Please, Bennett.
求你了 本内特
There's lots of other little boys out there named Bennett.
有很多小男孩都叫本内特
If I've said your name before, it didn't mean anything.
就算我之前叫过你名字 也没任何意义
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We're gonna be together forever.
我们会永远在一起的
Now, move.
快走吧
Oh, my... Move!
不 快走
What are you gonna do with me?
你打算怎么处置我
Why don't you just let me go?
为什么不能放我走
Please?
求你了
Why don't you just kill yourself,
你为什么不自杀呢
you sick, crazy bastard!
你这个变♥态♥的疯子
No! No!
不 不
Oh, no, don't!
不 不要
Now your blood is the same as mine.
现在我们流着相同的血液
We belong together, Debbie.
我们属于彼此 黛比
Me and you.
我和你
Don't talk about her like that!
不要那么说她
It's not true!
那不是真的
She just doesn't understand yet!
她只是还没搞懂而已
Why is he so obsessed with birds?
为什么他那么痴迷鸟类
Getting close to these birds while they mate
在这些鸟类交♥配♥时接近它们
in order to consummate some twisted marriage.
来完成某种扭曲的婚礼仪式
I knew his avian obsession had to symbolize something.
他对鸟类的痴迷是有所象征的
He's gonna marry her? Yeah.
他要娶她吗 是的
Then rape and kill her.
然后先奸后杀
In his mind, this woman he loves betrayed him,
他认为他爱的这个女人 背叛了他
so he's gonna try to possess Debbie with the exact same ritual.
所以他会以完全相同的仪式占有黛比
He's very specific; he's obsessively detailed.
他精益求精 执迷于细节
There's an intricate ceremony he has laid out,
他安排了一个非常复杂的仪式
so he's gonna try to do it at a specific time.
所以他会在一个特定的时间进行
The power of two. Over here the power of two again,
二的幂次方 这里又出现二的幂次方
then these...Escher-like drawings of cubes.
还有这些埃舍尔式的立方体图形
Two cubed.
二的立方
Eight.
八
Eight o'clock.
八点钟
What time is it?
现在几点了
Seven-thirty.
七点半
I don't even need a watch.
我根本不需要手表
What would I need a watch for?
我要手表干什么
Can you shut up already?
你能闭嘴吗
Yeah?
喂
Charlie
查理
Bennett's ceremony is happening at 8:00.
本内特要在八点钟举♥行♥仪式
You have a half hour.
你只有半个小时了
Shit.
见鬼
We don't have much time.
我们没有时间了
Come on, Shea.
快点 谢伊
You're amazing.
你真了不起
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表