剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Then you can't help.
那你就帮不上忙了
Deputy, huh?
你是副官
That's kinda High Noon.
有点位高权重的感觉啊
Who are you, the sheriff?
你又是谁 县治安官
Look, why don't you stop asking stupid questions
你能不能别问这些愚蠢的问题
and go get your girl?
去把你女朋友叫出来
It's 'cause she's leaving!
她跑了
Hey, get off!
滚开
Who are we rooting for?
咱们帮谁
Shea!
谢伊
Go, go, go!
快追 快 快
Going too fast.
太快了
Watch out for that thing.
小心前面
Where you going now?
你要往哪开
You're gonna kill her! Or she'll stop! Her choice!
你会害死她的 她也可以选择停车
Hit the brakes!
踩刹车
I hate you cops!
我恨你们这些条子
We ain't cops.
我们不是条子
I didn't rob any bank.
我没抢银行
Of course you didn't.
我知道 你没抢
That's why you NASCAR'd your way across Queens
要不然你怎么会在皇后区飚车逃避追捕
and your boyfriend Bigfoot's locked up
你的男朋友现在又怎么会
in County right now, right?
被关押在县拘留所里 是不是
I ran because I'm not legal, okay?
我跑是因为我是黑户
Visa expired about a year ago.
我的签证一年前过期了
I thought that's why you Feds were coming back.
我以为你们是为了这个而来
I don't buy it.
我可不信
Kiss my ass! It's the truth!
见鬼去吧 我说的是事实
No, no, no. The truth is when Tillman went to prison,
不对 不对 事实是 蒂尔曼进了监狱
you all screwed him out of his cut.
你们私吞了他的那份钱
Now he wants all of it.
现在他想要所有的钱
He killed Jimbo. He killed Phelps.
他杀了詹波 杀了菲尔普斯
Hey!
嘿
If you don't help us find him,
如果你不帮我们找到他
he's gonna find you.
他就会找到你
I already told you,
我都告诉你了
I don't know who the hell Tillman is.
我他妈的根本就不知道蒂尔曼是谁
Lowery.
洛厄
What are you calling him for?
叫他干啥
Ma'am.
女士
How's your afternoon going?
下午过得好吗
What did you have for breakfast on the morning of the robbery?
劫案发生的那天早上 你吃了什么
A bagel.
百吉饼
And what did you see when the gun was produced?
他把枪拿出来的时候 你看见了什么
A gun pointed at me. Behind the gun?
一把枪对着我 枪后面呢
A man. Behind him?
一个男人 男人后面呢
I was looking at the gun.
我当时就看见那把黑洞洞的枪指着我
Scary stuff, huh? Yeah.
吓坏了吧 废话
So that morning, after you woke up,
那天早上 你醒了之后
you got dressed, you ate your cereal,
穿好衣服 吃了麦片
you brushed your teeth, you left for work,
刷好牙 去上班
you never thought anything le this would happen, did you?
从没想过会发生这样的事情 是吧
No.
当然
And I had a bagel.
我再说一遍我吃的是百吉饼
My mistake.
抱歉
What was the first thing
你当时的第一想法是什么
to go through your mind when you saw the... Who farted?
当你看见... 谁放屁了
What? I'm sorry. Charlie, was that you?
啥 对不起 查理 是不是你
Because somebody cut the flounder
因为臭味
and it's coming from your general direction.
是从你那边传来的
I'm sorry. No. I did not cut no flounder.
不好意思 我没放屁
Just do your job. All right?
赶紧做你该做的事情
Well, it's hard for me to do my job
在充满敌意的工作环境中
in what's basically now a hostile work environment.
我很难开展工作
Then crack the damn door.
他妈的把门打开不就完了
Let's just get this over with
有话赶紧问
because I didn't help rob any bank!
因为我根本就没有参与抢劫银行
Come on!
你给我过来
Enough. Okay.
够了 好吧
You think this is a game?
你当这是儿戏吗
You having fun?
好玩吗
I'm sending you back to the joint!
我要把你送回监狱
Explain yourself, Lowery.
洛厄 你给我解释清楚
A guilty person loves
一个罪犯总会希望
when the attention shifts away
问话的重点不是他们
from them to someone else.
而是其他嫌疑人
If she was involved in this crime,
如果她真的参与了这次犯罪
she'd be happy to sit there all day,
她会很乐意在这坐一整天
talking about who dealt it,
跟我们说是谁谁谁干的
but she wanted to get back
但刚才她说话的重点
to convincing you that she's not a criminal.
一直是在说服你 她不是罪犯
So... so much for your inside man theory.
这 这就是内鬼理论
Actually...
事实上
...we just have the wrong bank employee.
我们怀疑错了银行职员
Check this out.
来看看这个
Kyle Ferro, the teller who came to Carmen's aid.
凯尔·费雷 过来帮卡门的那个出纳
He quit the bank a week after the robbery,
在抢劫案发生一周后
saying he was too scared to work there.
他以惊吓过度为由辞职
But it seems he was too scared to even stay in New York.
但看起来他害怕得连纽约都待不下去了
Tell them what you found.
说说你发现了什么
He sold his home and didn't buy a new one,
他把他的房♥子卖♥♥掉之后没有买♥♥新房♥
nothing in his name.
他名下一无所有
He just vanished.
从此销声匿迹
He's our inside man.
他才是内鬼
Then we got to find this guy
我们要赶在蒂尔曼之前
before Tillman does.
找到他
Jimbo gave up Kyle's address,
詹波交出了凯尔的住址
but U.S. Marshals are starting to put it together.
但美国联邦警♥察♥调查得有些眉目了
You just get your ass to Richmond.
你只要给我滚回里士满就行了
Press pound twice to detonate.
井号♥键按两次就可以引爆
The minimal interaction.
沟通极少
No eye contact.
眼神交流也没有
Cluttered workspace to make you
杂乱无章的办公空间
feel cocooned and safe.
让你觉得被包围起来很安全
How long have you had social anxiety and panic disorder with,
你患有社交焦虑及恐惧症 再加上...
I'm guessing, just a twist of depression?
变相抑郁症 多久了
Let me guess.
我再猜猜看
Family history.
有家族病史
You were diagnosed 18, 19,
在你十八或十九岁被诊断出来的
and it really reared its ugly head about five years ago.
大约五年前才真正病发
Don't deny it.
别想否认
I can tell by your body language
我可以从你的肢体语言上看出
that you can't wait for me to get out of here.
你迫不及待地想要赶我出去
Yeah, that's because you've been staring
是的 因为你一直在
down my blouse this whole time.
盯着我的衬衫看
That's true, but that's because I suffer from
没错 但那是因为我患有
matriarch dependency with tangential memory fixation.
强势女性依赖症和切线性记忆沉迷
So...
所以
See? I know what's wrong with me.
瞧 我的毛病我很清楚
Did you get all you need?
你要的信息都拿到了吧
'Cause if so, you can leave now.
如果没事 你现在可以离开了
Group therapy and shrink visits are hogwash.
分组治疗和心理医生都是扯淡
It's in their financial interest to keep you afflicted,
为了经济利益 他们会一直让你受折磨
so just walk one block outside of your safe zone,
所以只要出去走走
sit on a park bench
坐在一张公园的长椅上
and ask a stranger for the time.
问一个陌生人几点了
Next week, ask two people.
下一周 再多问一个陌生人
You should stop waiting for
你别再想着一步到位
a wrecking ball to knock this thing down.
突然出现好转 一切迎刃而解
A crack in the dike will do.
记住水滴石穿
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表