剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Those cigars were sent over this morning.
这些雪茄是早上送来的
Yeah, well, they overpaid. Yes.
这雪茄可不值那么多 同意
Maybe it's not about the cigars.
可能关键不在于雪茄
One of the traits of the Bad Elvises
如果我没搞错
was coded communication, if I'm not mistaken.
罪恶猫王的一个特点就是用暗号♥交流
Sometimes a box is just a box, Ray.
有时候一个盒子就是一个盒子 雷
It's a drop box.
这是联络盒
Page out of the CIA manual.
中情局手册上面有提到
Hotel Deveaux.
德沃饭店
More of this, less of this.
多思考线索 少关心女人
Now move your ass.
赶紧行动
We're finally going to Manhattan, baby.
我们终于可以去曼哈顿了
Hey, little twerp with the French accent says
那个操法国口音的家伙说
he hasn't seen Andre or Kate,
他没见过安德烈或者凯特
and neither has registered for a room in their name.
也没人用他们的名字订房♥
Might be time to break out a little Espanol.
是秀一秀西班牙语的时候了
How much money you got?
你有多少钱
You mean, how much am I willing to give you?
你的意思是 我愿意给你多少钱
Same thing. 40 bucks.
差不多 四十美元
All right, get Erica and lock down the lobby.
好吧 带上艾丽卡 守住大厅
Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
抱歉 我不懂西班牙语
All right, my bad. I'm from Philly.
好吧 我的错 我从费城来的
Got it, got it. Listen.
知道了 听着
Have you seen this guy around here?
你在附近见过这个人吗
Oh, yeah.
见过
You don't forget a man like that.
这样的男人令人过目不忘
Very handsome, very... charismatic.
外貌英俊 魅力非凡
I don't even know how to describe it.
我都不知道该如何描述
You just can't take your eyes off him.
他会紧紧地吸引你的眼球
So I hear. Where's he staying?
我知道了 他住哪间房♥
Presidential suite.
总统套房♥
You ready for a quick Spanish lesson?
想上个西班牙语速成课吗
Sure.
好啊
I need a big favor.
我需要你的帮助
Ballin'.
真给力
This is the kind of suite I used to stay in.
以前我经常住这种套房♥
Oh, 1998 domaine ruisseau des pres.
1998年的留赛克堡[法国红酒]
Whatever that means.
管它什么意思
It means it's a $1,500 bottle of champagne, Charles.
意思是这瓶酒值1500美元 查尔斯
More of a cristal man, myself.
我本人对钻石更感兴趣
Yeah, I've seen the Poof Daddy videos.
确实 我看过吹牛老爹的视频
You know, Erica, with her genital endowment ramblings.
你知道 艾丽卡喜欢比较大的那话儿
Andre just buys his women like-like so much merchandise.
安德烈给他的女人买♥♥那么多东西
That's how he became such a prolific panty-dropper.
所以他才能御女无数
Okay? Oniomania.
知道吗 购物狂
Greek for oneomai, meaning "to buy."
希腊语写作Oneomai 意思是"买♥♥"
It's an impulse control disorder.
这是一种冲动控制障碍
It's a sub symptom of immediate gratification
这是即时满足的并发症
Wherein Andre gets high from
就是说安德烈在不断花费的
vicious cycles of spending.
恶性循环中得到满足
And he spends 'cause
他挥霍无度是因为
he's a walking id,
他就是本我的具现化
And he steals 'cause he can't not spend.
之所以偷窃是因为没钱花了
He's incapable of laying low,
他一刻也不会消停
which is good news for us.
对我们来说这是好消息
Um, there is a dead man on the floor.
地上有个死人
I bet Andre killed him. No shit.
我打赌是安德烈杀的 废话
Ray, I'm gonna need you and Erica to go check out a car.
雷 你和艾丽卡去查一辆车
Ray!
雷
These are safecracking tools.
都是撬保险柜的家伙
Andre and his boys are planning a job-- soon.
安德烈和他手下马上就要干一票了
This is great.
这下可好
We should just tie some tin cans onto the bumper
我们应该在保险杠上面挂点罐头
and bring a little more attention to ourselves.
好吸引更多的注意
What do they know, hmm?
他们知道多少
That we're planning to do a job?
知道我们要干一票吗
It's a big city, Kate.
人海茫茫 凯特
We're fine.
我们不会有事的
Anyone want to bail,
要是有人不想干了
Now's the time to do so, but your cut will be
现在就可以退出 但是你的那份
exactly zero percent, which I'll assume
就一分钱也没有了 我会把它们
would be my share had I not returned.
算在自己的那份里面
You kidding? I've been waiting my whole life
开什么玩笑 我这辈子就等着
for a score this big.
干这一大票呢
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
You don't know her.
你不认识她
Let me guess.
让我猜猜看
She's young and pretty and naive,
她一定年轻漂亮还很天真
and believes everything you tell her.
对你说的话照单全收
I'm sorry, Kate.
很抱歉 凯特
I thought I'd said it enough times,
我想我已经说过很多次了
but apparently I haven't:
但显然还不够
Get your damn head in the game.
给我专心做事
This is the last job.
这是最后一票了
I'm done after this.
做完我就洗手不干了
Agreed.
可以
This isn't some smash-and-grab outfit.
这不是什么砸窗抢劫的装备
These guys are looking to take out some high tech alarms.
这些家伙打算抢劫更高级的地方
Yeah, okay.
是的 好的
I'll wait for you to get here.
我等你过来
Erica, come here.
艾丽卡 过来
Stand in front of me, act like you're talking to me.
站在我面前 就像在跟我谈话一样
Do it! What do you want me to talk about?
快点 你想让我跟你谈什么
Anything. Just do it.
随便你 照做就是
Shea said he mentioned to you how it wouldn't hurt
谢伊说他跟你提起过 给我们一些
if we got a little conjugal time.
配偶探监的时间无伤大雅
I just really think it would help clear everyone's head.
我觉得这对于保持头脑清醒很有帮助
I know it would mine.
至少对我来说是的
Damn, you are mungry.
你确实很"男渴"
I'm mamished.
我饥饿难耐
Take it up with Charlie.
你跟查理提这事去
I'd rather take it up with you.
我觉得跟你说会更好
I got him.
我看见他了
He made us.
他发现我们了
Jules, put an alarm out on a black suv
朱尔斯 发出警报追踪一辆
heading up eighth av with limo tints.
开往第八大道的黑色越野车
I only got half the plate.
我只看到半块车牌
Son of a bitch!
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
DOA was Douglas Acadia.
死者名叫道格拉斯·阿卡迪亚
No priors. Unmarried.
没有前科 单身
You cross match him with Andre?
你搜索过他和安德烈的关系吗
Yes, and Kate Lavin.
是的 还包括凯特·拉雯
No connections.
都没有关系
Contact major case squad at NYPD.
联♥系♥下纽约警方的重案组
Have them send over the M.O.
让他们把罪恶猫王作案手法的
files on the bad elvises. Already did.
相关文件发过来 已经说了
Clerk I spoke with said they
一位职员对我说
would sent it over as soon as
一得到长官的允许
they got approval from their sergeant.
马上就把文件送过来
Call Bill Clark there,
给比尔·克拉克打个电♥话♥
tell him that Ray Zancanelli said
就说是雷·让科勒里说
to send it over already.
让他马上送过来
If Kate was a Bad Elvis,
如果凯特也是罪恶猫王的成员
then maybe some of his other conjugals
那么也许他的其他情人
were hooked up? Find out.
也涉足其中 去查清楚
I want to know everything about every woman
我想知道所有去监狱探视过他的
who went to go see him in prison.
女人的背景信息
Fugitive task force.
这里是逃犯工作组
May I ask who's calling?
请问你是哪位
Uh, hold one second.
等一下
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表