剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
And when they told him,
当政♥府♥人员告诉他
"We're gonna hold you responsible for the revolt..."
我们要以叛乱的罪名治你的罪
No shame in feelin' her, man.
对她有好感没什么丢脸的 老兄
Julianne got the naughty librarian thing goin' on.
朱丽安很有那种图书馆管♥理♥员♥的范儿
Step the back off.
得了吧你
You probably don't even know what a librarian looks like, right?
估计你都没进过图书馆吧
Erica? Erica!
艾丽卡 艾丽卡
Oh, damn! White girl's fast.
我靠 跑得还真快
Nice hit.
干得漂亮
So where's Beaumont?
博蒙特在哪
I don't have to talk to you.
我不用屈尊跟你们讲话
You're just a cog in the outlaw government's wheel.
你们不过是天朝政♥府♥的门下走狗
He's a cog.
他是政♥府♥人员
I'm not even a cop.
可我连警♥察♥都算不上
That's why I punched your friend in the face this morning.
这就是为何今早我敢把你朋友擂倒在地
I can do things like that.
我是自♥由♥之身
It's a perk.
这是我的特权
When's the last time you unzippered a man's fly?
你上次帮人拉开裤链是什么时候
Other than my own? That would be never.
不算我自己的话 还没做过
Me, too. But I'm not above
我也是 不过今天你这个臭逼
fishin' for whatever crud-infested junk you got down there.
可以好好享受一下
We're gonna have a weenie roast.
来感受一下精品烤腊肠吧
We know your type.
我知道你这种宅男
Only tough when there's a computer to hide behind.
只有在电脑面前才是个硬汉子
Hand me that, Charlie.
把它给我 查理
He's got a bunker
他在威尔德森林里
in Willard's Woods by some hay bales.
有个盖满茅草的地下室
It's off 91 near Crandon Lakes.
就在91号♥公路边上 靠着克兰登湖
What? I'm already getting sued.
怎么 反正我已经让人告了
Here you go.
给
Lars Lowery's number.
拉尔斯·洛厄的电♥话♥
614? That doesn't sound like Holland.
区号♥是614 不像是荷兰啊
Columbus, Ohio.
俄亥俄州的哥伦布市
You know, psychologists talk about confirmation bias--
心理学上所谓的确认偏误就是
you tell yourself a lie, and then you ignore
活在自己的谎言里
all of the facts that contradict it.
无视所有与之矛盾的事实
I've been doing that for 30 years.
我就这样自欺欺人地过了三十年
I mean, know that every single thing
明知道我妈告诉我的
my mother tells me about this man is a fabrication,
关于他的一字一句全是谎话
but I confirm what I know to be false
即使心知肚明
by clinging to every piece of plausibility presented
却依然固执地相信那些
by someone trying to protect me.
为保护我而捏造出的善意谎言
And it's so pathetic not wanting to know the truth.
更可悲的是我还不愿了解真♥相♥
Hey, Professor, Charlie and Ray are downstairs.
教授 查理和雷在楼下等着了
We gotta move. Let's go.
该出发了 走吧
But you know what?
不过
Today, I'm gonna do it.
这回我要试试看
So thank you, Julianne.
谢谢你 朱丽安
Don't see any power lines.
附近没有电线
Get the flashlights.
带上手电筒
So, are we just gonna walk around forever?
我们要在这里走个没完没了吗
Shut up, Lloyd.
闭嘴 劳埃德
That's a pretty big pile of leaves.
这里有好大一堆叶子
Ray...
雷
Christian Beaumont,
克里斯汀·博蒙特
come out with your hands up.
举起双手 给我出来
Christian Beaumont, come out with your hands up.
克里斯汀·博蒙特 举起手出来
I got your six.
你跟在你后面
We found the mother lode.
我们找到大本营了
Hold up, hold on.
有东西 等等
It's a tripwire.
是拉发线
Charlie? Yeah?
查理 在
Don't move, don't move.
别动 别动
This is not good, Ray.
情况不妙 雷
Whatever you do, don't move a muscle.
无论如何 千万别动
Holy shit!
我靠
At the rate this thing's blinking,
这东西闪这么快
they'll never get here in time.
他们肯定赶不到
Charlie, I'm making a run for it.
查理 我直接往外跑
No, don't move!
别 别动
You move your foot, we all die.
你脚一动 我们都得死
You all go!
你们都先走
Except you, Lloyd.
除了你 劳埃德
Excuse me?
什么
If he's protecting this place with explosives,
如果他用炸♥弹♥保护这里
then there must be something important here.
那这一定有很重要的东西
Just get in here and grab everything you can.
快进去 尽量多拿点东西
Charlie, I don't think I can withstand a bomb blast
查理 我想我可不比谢伊谁的
any better than, like, Shea or something.
经得起炸♥弹♥炸
You're the thinnest.
你是最瘦的
You can squeeze by.
你能勉强通过
Erica is skinnier than me.
艾丽卡比我要瘦
I'm not gonna bring another woman
我不会再让一个女人
next to a bomb, all right?
靠近炸♥弹♥的 懂吗
Now go. Do it!
快去 照做
The rest of you-- go!
你们两个快走
What if there's other booby traps around there, Charlie?
要是这还有别的陷进怎么办 查理
Don't touch 'em. Go!
别碰到了 抓紧
Excuse me.
借过
Watch it. Be careful!
当心 小心点
You know what you're doin'?
你知道你在做什么吗
First EOD company, Seventh Battalion.
第一排爆连 第七营
Easy, easy. You're shaking it.
放松 放松 你振到它了
Whoa! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
Come on, man. Sorry.
当心 老兄 抱歉
Be careful. I'm sorry.
小心点 对不起
Oh, damn! He's shootin' at us!
妈的 他朝我们开枪
Get back inside!
快回去
We're taking fire out here!
我们受到攻击了
I need both of your guns!
我需要你们俩的枪
What do you think, I'm gonna steal your gun?
想什么呀 我还能偷了你的枪
We gettin' shot at!
我们得还击
Is that light blinking faster?
那灯是不是闪得更快了
It's not. Just, just... keep your cool.
没有 冷静点
You're fast as hell. I'll lay down cover,
你跑得更他妈快 我掩护你
you run to the car, start the engine.
你朝车那里跑 去发动引擎
He's gonna think you're trying
他肯定以为你要
to drive us out of here, and then...
开车接我们出去 接着
And then I'll loop around and take him out-- I got it.
接着我要绕过去 干掉他 懂了
Okay, on three:
好了 数到三
One,
一
two,
二
three!
三
Excuse me.
借过
Keep the light on it, Ray. Yeah, yeah.
把灯打准了 雷 好 没问题
Cracker got, like, ten magazines.
袭击我们那人好像有十条弹夹
It's going faster.
闪得更快了
Shut up and let me concentrate.
闭嘴 别让我分心
Okay, okay, okay-kay-kay-kay.
好的 行行行
Hey, Lloyd, if there's a break in gunfire,
劳埃德 趁交火间歇
grab those boxes and run like hell, all right?
拿了这些盒子快跑 懂吗
You wouldn't say that
你都这么说了
if we weren't running out of time.
我们肯定没时间了
Get out of here. Shut up. We're fine, Ray.
快走 闭嘴 没事的 雷
Charlie... Yeah?
查理 啊
...if things go bad...
万一有什么不测
It's all right, all right?
没事的 好吗
I know what to tell your kid.
我知道对你的孩子说什么
No, no, no, she knows I love her.
不不不 她知道我爱她
If things go bad, don't tell anybody
如有不测 别告诉别人
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表