剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
who would have looked after your kids?
以后谁来照顾你的孩子呢
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的选择
And I know that you are in an incredible amount
我也知道你现在
of pain right now, but we need your help, sir.
很伤心 但是先生 我们需要你的帮助
What's Mars looking at?
马斯在看什么
By the display rack.
陈列架那里
Pamphlets.
宣传册
Tourist trap stuff.
敲旅客竹杠的东西
What, they going sightseeing?
他们要去看风景吗
He said they took his wife's keys
他说他们带走了她妻子的钥匙
and drove away in her car, a blue Rav 4.
坐她的车走了 蓝色丰田Rav4
Here's her license plate.
这是她的汽车牌照
I'll get Jules on it.
我跟朱尔斯说一声
You got blood on your Seinfeld shoes.
你的宋飞鞋上沾血了
Lloyd, did that guy overhear Mars and Starla saying anything?
劳埃德 那个人听见马斯和斯黛拉说什么了吗
No. Yes. Uh, she said something
没什么 有 她提了一句
about a roll in the hay after they were done.
完事以后要去干草堆什么的
Roll in the hay?
干草堆吗
Good place to lay low in the off-season.
旅游淡季藏身的好去处
There's the blue Rav 4.
就是那辆蓝色丰田Rav 4
Erica, you and me, let's go flush 'em out.
艾丽卡 你跟我过去把他们轰出来
What, and I just gotta sit in the car?
什么 那我就在车里傻愣着吗
Since when do you ever want to get involved, Shea?
你什么时候想参与进来了 谢伊
Fine. They could be anywhere up in there.
好吧 他们可能藏在附近的任何地方
You could use my help. But you're the man.
需要时可以叫我 你说了算
You say sit, I sit.
你让我呆着 我就呆着
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second.
等一下
We need somebody out here to cover the entrance
我们需要有人埋伏在出口
and wait for backup. Got it?
做后援 懂吗
Got it.
懂了
Here's everything I have so far on
我能找到的马斯·欧康内尔和
Mars O'Connell and Starla Roland.
斯黛拉·罗兰德的资料都在这了
I'll look for more.
我会继续找
Get to work, Lloyd.
干活吧 劳埃德
We need to find a pattern before these two
在这两人再次大开杀戒之前
kill again.
找出他们的犯罪模式
Like I've been saying,
我一直在说
there's not gonna be a pattern.
没有固定的犯罪模式
They're just gonna kill whenever the opportunity presents itself.
他们是逮着机会就杀人
So we're either gonna need dumb luck to catch these guys
我们要么得靠狗屎运去抓住他们
or just wait for Starla to turn on Mars.
要么只能等斯黛拉去阻止马斯
I don't see that happening.
我觉得那是不可能的
Yeah, it will. The submissive partner is
会的 犯罪团伙里的服从者通常
less immune to guilt than the dominant one.
比统治者更容易有负罪感
So, eventually, she's gonna start feeling bad about
所以最终 她会厌恶杀戮
the killings and look for a way to undermine Mars' plans.
并找机会暗中破坏马斯的计划
We're not going to wait for her conscience to kick in.
我们不能只是守株待兔等她良心发现
Huh? Sit down. Get to work.
坐下 干活
Yeah, okay.
遵命
Lloyd?
劳埃德
Um, could I ask your advice about something?
我能咨♥询♥点事吗
If there was someome i felt strongly about,
如果我对某人很有感觉
and, um, there was only a brief window of opportunity
却没什么机会
to make my feelings known...
去表达我的爱意
You-You mean, like, you, you only have
你的意思是 你 你并没有
occasional access to this person...?
许多机会接近他
Sort of. Okay.
差不多吧 好
You know, given the issues that I've been working through
鉴于我已经做了许多努力
and the fact that I'm...
而情况是
You should go for it.
你应该去争取
Really?
真的
Because... You know, a healthy relationship
因为 一段健康的感情
moves you into the adult ego state,
会让你拥有成人的自我心态
which grounds you for...
这让你能够
The short answer is
长话短说就是
that, yes, you should go for it.
没错 你应该去争取
You sure?
你确定
Completely.
十分确定
Any one of you tries
如果你们谁想逃跑
to escape, you'll all get sent back
就会被立即遣返回
to where we found you, sentences doubled.
原来关押你们的监狱 刑期加倍
You see anything?
发现什么了吗
Go tell the others. Here.
通知其他人 拿着
Must be the winter superintendent.
一定是冬季管理人
Wallet's missing. No key ring.
钥匙和钱包都不见了
They must have got in his vehicle.
他们一定开着他的车逃了
Uh-oh, I think we're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
You can't park here. Come on out.
这里不能停车 出来一下
We got the officer's dashboard cam footage.
我们找到了警车摄像记录
It uploads remotely.
远程上传的
All right, shut it off.
行了 关了吧
Shh, I can't hear.
嘘 听不见了
You know how it ends! Shut it off!
你知道结果 关掉
You want to know what these two are capable of,
想知道这两人究竟能做什么
you gotta watch this, Ray.
你就得看完 雷
These two are going down.
他们俩死定了
Mars O'Connell and Starla Roland have
马斯·欧康内尔和斯黛拉·罗兰德
so far racked up four bodies. Now,
目前已累计杀害四人
the media's only reporting three,
媒体只报道了三个死者
because they don't know about the park superintendent.
因为他们不知道还有个公园管理人
We're hoping that if O'Connell and Roland don't know
但愿欧康内尔和罗兰德不知道
that we found the body,
我们已找到尸体
then they might try
这样他们就有可能
to use one of his credit cards.
使用死者的信♥用♥卡♥
Uh, there's still no hits on those.
目前暂无这方面线索
The execution of New Jersey State Trooper Glen Randall
新泽西州警♥察♥格兰·兰戴尔的死
has made this an extremely high profile case.
已将此案升格为一起极受瞩目的案子
Right, 'cause it ain't a big deal
没错 非得挂了个警♥察♥
until a cop gets capped.
才有人关心这案子
Let me explain to you what should motivate you, Shea.
让我给你点动力吧 谢伊
There are over a dozen state
现在全国上下有十几个州
and federal agencies working on this case right now,
和联邦机构都在调查此案
so if the "Breakout Kings" don't crack it,
所以要是"脱狱之王"掉链子了
you don't get your month.
你就得不到减刑月数了
Why are you always riding my ass, man?
你干嘛总揪着我不放
Oh, I can explain that to you.
我可以解释给你听
Shut up, Lloyd.
闭嘴 劳埃德
They finally found the police cruiser in Wanaque,
他们在新泽西州的维内克市找到了
New Jersey, sunk in the reservoir.
那个巡警 尸体被抛进了水池
No wonder the transponder wasn't working.
难怪对讲机没信♥号♥♥
So they must've stolen another ride,
所以他们一定偷了别的车
but nothing's been reported.
但现在还没收到失车报告
Okay, so they're still roughly moving south.
就是说他们扔在继续往南走
How are we supposed to know what they're gonna do next
如果无法预测下一个逃亡地点
if we can't predict their next move?
又怎能知道他们的下一步行动呢
Um, I-I've been compiling a list
我将曾和马斯有过来往的人
of Mars' known associates,
列了一个名单
and it turns out that while he was awaiting trial,
发现他在候审的时候
he spent three weeks in a cell with Harry Lee Reddin.
和哈利·李·雷丁在一个号♥子待过三周
The bankrobber?
那个银行抢劫犯
They put him in Sing Sing with me.
他也被关在兴格兴格监狱
Consecutive life sentences for killing them tellers.
因杀害银行柜员被判多项终身监禁
No joke. Dude's a badass.
不蒙你 那家伙坏透了
Ray's the one who brought him in when he ran.
当时是雷将在逃的他缉拿归案的
Uh, it caught my eye because of the fairgrounds thing.
游乐场让我注意到了他
Uh, Reddin hid out for a few days
当时七月 雷丁
in a ski resort in July.
在滑雪场藏了好几天
Yeah, he was also a stickler for changing up cars at least once a day,
对 他的车至少每天换一辆
just like these two.
和他们俩一样
Mars must have been taking some lessons from him.
马斯一定从他身上学了不少
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表