剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Why is your underwear on the chair, Lloyd?
你的内♥裤♥怎么在凳子上 劳埃德
I sleep unencumbered, Charles.
我习惯裸睡哟 查尔斯
Sweet dreams.
好梦
Those guys are as good as caught.
他们就快被抓住了
You're crazy. Barnes is crazy rich.
你说瞎话吧 巴恩斯可有钱了
He's got a bunker under the Rockies.
他在落基山下有一个仓库
That's where they're at.
他们会逃到那里
I'll bet anyone a carton
我赌一条烟
that by the end of the day
今天结束之前
they all turn up in Mexico.
他们会到达墨西哥
Bet.
算我一份
Mexico is the first place they'll look.
墨西哥是警方重点查看的第一站
Rocky mountains, man.
是落基山 伙计
You don't want to bet?
你不想来打赌吗
It's stupid.
真无聊
What makes you the expert?
你懂什么
'cause you clowns don't know anything about this escape.
你们这些小丑对这次越狱一无所知
Yeah, you're right about that--
这点你可说对了
but you know something about this, don't you, my man?
你是知道点内♥幕♥的 对吧 伙计
What?
什么
You were supposed to be on the escape.
你本来也要越狱的
Don't deny it.
别急着否认
What white boy who ain't a skinhead shaves his head?
哪个白人无缘无故要理平头
From the two-tone between your forehead and scalp,
看你前额和头皮这两种颜色
the top of your dome ain't seen the sun in years.
恐怕你头顶是多年没见过光了吧
You didn't want to look like your mug shot
你不希望越狱之后
when it was plastered on TV after breaking out.
和通缉的入案照片如出一辙
Now... I don't want to have to tell the warden or nobody.
现在 我不会告诉典狱官或其他人
I just need some info.
我只需要得到一些信息
Okay, you've been cleared to go.
你可以走了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up, we're talking here.
等等 我们在说话呢
Too bad. We need the bed.
抱歉 我们需要这张床位
Hey, hey, I feel good; take mine.
我没事了 用我的床位吧
You're not going anywhere until the doctor clears you.
在医生检查完你之前 你哪都不许去
He'll be back in the morning. Let's go.
他早上会回来 我们走吧
I got it.
找到了
All right, let's go.
很好 速度点
I'll be back.
我去去就回
No. Look, you killed the guard,
别去 听着 你杀了一个狱卒
that was bad enough; no more.
这已经够糟了 别再杀人了
They'll tell the cops what we're wearing,
他们会告诉警♥察♥我们的衣着
that we're together.
以及我们一同逃亡的事
Hey, we broke out together--
我们一起越狱
not a surprise we're still with each other.
现在还在一起 没什么好奇怪的
We get caught,
要是我们被抓了
these deaths are gonna be on you.
这些命案可都得算到你头上
And instead of getting five years tacked on
你不仅因越狱要追加五年刑期
for escape, you'll get death row.
还会被关进死囚牢房♥
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
Think, stupid.
好好想想 傻子
Now, let's keep moving.
现在我们继续吧
we're losing time.
别浪费时间了
You think you're so much better than me.
你觉得你比我强得多是吗
No. Just different.
不 只是不同而已
Nah. We're both businessmen.
错 我们都是商人
I steal with my fist, and you steal with a... pen.
我用拳行窃 而你用笔
And I bet you done caused more damage
我敢肯定你带来的危害
to people in your life than I have.
要比我严重得多
I never killed anyone.
我从未杀过人
You done bankrupted families, pensions.
你让无数家庭破产 剥夺他们的退休金
Yeah. People done died at your hands, too.
是的 你也害死了不少人
We ain't that different.
我们并没什么不同
They aren't, are they?
他们不会来了吧
We've been sitting here longer
我们在这的时间快比
than the Lincoln Memorial, babe.
林肯纪念堂还要长了 宝贝
Again with the Dennis Miller thing?
又要说丹尼斯·米勒了吗
What Dennis Miller thing?
什么丹尼斯·米勒
He tries to do these analogies...
他试着进行类比
I don't try; I nailed it.
不是试 我很肯定
I'm just saying maybe we got it wrong,
我只是说 也许我们想错了
maybe Ronald and the boys got jammed up.
也许罗纳德他们哥几个堵车了
I'm just saying maybe they lost their ri... Car.
我只是说他们可能丢掉了 车
All right, here we go. Animals, get out.
好了 我们上 动物们 出笼吧
Get out of the car! Hands up!
下车 举起双手
It's Clemente.
是克莱门特
Let me see those hands! Slowly!
举起手来 慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't shoot, man.
别开枪 伙计
Where's Chester and Ronald?
切斯特和罗纳德在哪
There's nobody else here, man.
这里没别人了 伙计
Where are they, man?
他们在哪
All right, look, it's just me, man.
听着 只有我一人
There's nobody else here.
这里没别人了
All right? It's just me.
听到了吗 只有我一人
Damn it!
他妈的
Three down.
三人已落网
This is almost too easy.
简直就是手到擒来
Your friend Carlos Zepeda talked.
你朋友卡洛斯·赞佩达已经招了
You'll be the only one left out in the cold.
就剩你一个人还不肯开口
If he talked, he's a dead man.
他一旦招了 就死定了
I like to breathe.
我还想多活两天
You're making a mistake, pal.
你这是自讨苦吃 哥们
What's up?
怎么了
Ronald Barnes and Chester Rhodes did a home invasion
罗纳德·巴恩斯和切斯特·罗德斯擅闯民宅
at a house Barnes used to own.
那里曾是巴恩斯家的房♥子
They grabbed some money that was stashed there,
他们取走了藏在那里的钱
and they assaulted a civilian
还袭击了一个平民
who just died at the hospital of a brain aneurysm.
他刚刚因脑动脉瘤 死在了医院里
Any witness statements? Nothing useful.
有目击者的证词吗 都没什么价值
They didn't even see the car that they drove away in.
甚至都没看清他们开什么车跑的
Look at me, Ray.
看着我 雷
Do whatever you got to do to find out what Clemente knows.
你要不惜一切手段把克里门特的嘴撬开
And the chief director? Whatever you got to do.
那局长有什么指示 不惜一切手段
Answer me, or I'll turn you into a jack-o'-lantern.
快回答我的问题 不然就把你做成南瓜灯
Where are your partners? Man, I don't know...
你的同伙们去哪了 我不知道...
You're panicking.
你慌什么
Lighter's full, Sandy.
打火机的气满着呢 桑迪
Hey, man, I was supposed fly to some one-horse
我本应飞去佛罗里达州的
airfield in Florida,
某个小机场
And we'd all meet there and fly to the Virgin Islands.
我们会在那里碰头 一同飞往维尔京群岛
Talk! That's all I know, I swear!
接着说 我发誓我就知道这么多
Where are they! I swear that's it, man!
他们在哪里 我真的不知道
I assume you heard.
你都听到了吧
I'm calling special ops now for a charter flight.
我正在联♥系♥特种部队 请示调派包机
We've popped three of these guys, so he's vulnerable.
我们已经逮捕了三名逃犯 他快撑不住了
We can get down there...
我们可以过去...
He's not going to florida.
他不会去佛罗里达的
I just fried that guy's sinuses.
我刚才烧了那家伙的鼻窦
He's telling the truth.
所以他说的是实话
That guy believes he's going to Florida,
那个家伙以为他会去佛罗里达
but he was Lied to. Lied to?
但他被骗了 被骗了
This is too easy 'cause it's designed to be.
这件事过于简单 因为这是他预谋好的
This guy's Just doing what he's done before.
这家伙又在故技重施了
This Forbes article calls it
有篇福布斯的文章称其为
"Barnes' strategy of controlled chaos."
"巴恩斯操纵乱局方略"
When foreign debentures collapsed in 2002,
2002年 国外债券价格暴跌
everybody thought Barnes was busted,
大家都以为巴恩斯破产了
but actually his position was really small.
但实际上他持有的份额很小
He turns around,
他扭亏为盈
he buys the debt for pennies on the dollar.
以极低价格的货币买♥♥下了那些债券
In english, egghead.
说得通俗点 书呆子
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表