剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Breakout Kings.
脱狱之王
Upstairs.
上楼了
Let's wait. Yeah.
咱们等着 是的
Oh. Wow, this place is great.
这地方太棒了
So is the owner coming by,
屋主要来吗
or do we have all night?
还是我们可以待一整晚
Sweetheart, I am the owner.
甜心 我就是屋主
Get out.
胡扯
This place is yours? Yeah.
这地方是你的吗 是的
Me and my brother.
我和我弟弟的
Well, where's he at?
那他人呢
'Cause I like to party, but not like that.
虽然我喜欢派对 但可不是这种形式
Don't worry your pretty little legs about him.
美人儿 别费心管他了
He only comes by once a week, and tonight ain't his night.
他一周只来一次 今晚他可不会来
It sure as hell looks like it's gonna be mine.
今晚必定是我的了
Once a week? Gosh, how far is his commute
一周一次 天呐 他来回一趟有多远
that he pulls off a sweet deal like that?
会让你占这么大便宜
Honey, I can get a pair of blues back at home.
亲爱的 我有钱到家里可以雇两个警卫了
Now I saw what you did with that ice cube.
我已经见过你是怎么对你家那窝囊废了
Let's see if it translates.
我想看看这态度是否有变
Where are my manners.
我真是失礼了
Honey, I am locked and loaded.
宝贝 我被你迷住了
Morty's snake charmer pills should be working by now.
引蛇出洞的魔法 现在应该起效了
I'll let him know we're ready.
我去跟他说我们准备好了
That is one lucky piece of electronics.
那真是只幸运手♥机♥啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I can't find Kyle Ferro's number in here.
这里面找不到凯尔·费雷的号♥码
Are we gonna do this or what?
我们到底干不干了啊
Yeah. Be right up, handsome.
帅哥 马上就来
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Hey, man!
冷静点
Don't be stupid, or I will jam that down your throat.
别乱来 不然我把它塞你喉咙里
Start talking.
说话
I said start talking.
我叫你说话
I work for the government.
我为政♥府♥做事
You're a Fed
你要是联邦探员
like I'm a ballerina.
我就是芭蕾舞♥女♥
No, look, I'm a con.
不是 我是个骗子
They hired me.
他们雇了我
Okay, the con part I believe.
好 骗子这部分我信
Keep talking, or you both leave here in zip-ups.
继续说 不然叫你们横着出去
U.S. Marshals are after
联邦法警在追查一个
a guy named Tillman.
叫蒂尔曼的家伙
They wanted to see if you two had been in touch.
他们想知道你们俩是否有联♥系♥
I don't know the guy.
我不认识这人
Feds think your brother Kyle does.
探员觉得你弟弟凯尔认识他
And I've got some info that involves him.
我还得知一些与他有关的情报
I spill it, you let me go.
我如果透露出来 你就放我走
You want to blow this for us?
你为了自保要泄密吗
You want to get killed?
你想死吗
Katrina.
卡特丽娜
Kyle.
凯尔
Hey, text from Lloyd.
劳埃德的短♥信♥
Seven?
七什么意思
That's craps. They're in trouble.
是暗号♥ 他们有麻烦了
Stay here.
你别动
I don't know how legitimate it is, bro,
我不知道是真是假 老弟
but just keep your head in a swivel and call me ASAP.
但你还是要保持警惕 尽快回电
On your knees!
趴下
Back off!
退后
Or I will snap her neck!
不然我拗断她脖子
I said get on your knees and put your hands behind your head.
我说双膝着地 双手背在脑后
Let her go or I'll split the freakin' unibrow in five seconds.
放了她 不然叫你五秒内脑袋开花
Ray, I got this.
雷 我来处理
Three seconds!
倒数三秒
Ray, stand down! You're making this worse!
雷 退后 你会让事情更糟
Time's up, Frank.
时间到 弗兰克
Cuff him, Lowery. Put him on his knees.
铐起来 洛厄 让他跪着
I told you not to fire.
我跟你说了别开火
He was choking the girl out.
他差点掐死这女孩
Besides, I didn't hurt him.
况且 我也没伤到他
You hurt, Frank?
伤着你了吗 弗兰克
I gave you a clear directive.
我给了你明确的指令
And I handled the situation.
我控制住了局面
This isn't CPA.
这里不是刑事案件分♥析♥科
Sometimes you have to fire your weapon you desk jockey.
有时你得真开火 你这书呆子
Look, I don't know how you see things,
我不知道你是怎么看待这事的
but I'm about to clear your vision for you.
但我必须跟你讲清楚
I head up this task... Look at me.
这次任务我全权负责 看着我
I head up this task force.
这支特遣小组 归我管
I waited six years for this opportunity
这个机会我苦苦等了六年
and I'm not going to let you screw it up for me.
我不会让你搞砸的
The next time I tell you to stand the hell down, you...
下次我跟你说滚到后面去 你...
Hey.
怎么了
Hey. Hey.
怎么 怎么了
I'm fine.
我没事
Take it easy.
放松点
I'm fine! I'm sorry.
我没试 抱歉
Just take it easy.
放松点
When I tell you to stand the hell down,
我跟你说滚到后面去的时候
you stand down.
你就退后
When you guys are done with the junk-measuring contest--
这场废话比赛 你们说完了没
by the way, my money's on Charlie--
顺便提一句 我压查理废话更多
If you hit redial on the cell,
只要用这台手♥机♥重拨一下
that'll be Kyle's number.
就会知道凯尔的号♥码了
You can get an address off it. Okay, Charlie?
通过它可以找到地址 行了吧 查理
Are you okay?
没事吧
He took my daughter! Did you see
他带走了我女儿 你有没有看见
what car they were driving?
他们车是什么样的
I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
They got picked up ten minutes ago.
他们十分钟前刚起身
Go ahead.
接
Hello?
哪位
How you doing, Zancanelli?
让科勒里 最近好吗
Back off, or I'll make her kid suffer.
别跟过来 不然我会折磨她女儿
Listen, there's no need to.
听着 别必要...
You hear me?
没听见吗
I'll make her suffer.
我会折磨她
And that'll be on you.
而那都会是你的错
Any other distinctive physical characteristics?
有什么其它显著的身体特征吗
No.
没有
Did Kyle get any recent tattoos? No.
凯尔最近有纹身吗 没有
Um, ma'am, if it's any consolation,
夫人 如果这么说你好受一点的话
there's absolutely nothing
依照蒂尔曼的病理推断
in Tillman's pathology
他绝对不会做出
to suggest he'd do anything sexual with your daughter.
性侵犯你女儿的事情来
He's strictly a killer.
他只杀人
Miss... uh, m...
小姐
Miss,
小姐
hair length? Unbelievable.
发长多少 难以置信
Ask her if he wore boxers or briefs.
怎么不问他穿四角裤还是三角裤呢
Medium length.
中等长度
Just enough to cover the scar above his ear,
正好盖住他耳朵上的疤
from when they hit him in the bank robbery.
那疤是银行抢劫时被打的
Kyle has a little...
凯尔要是蓄胡子
gray in his beard when he grows it.
络腮会有点灰色
Hold on.
等等
Kyle's hospital intake photo.
凯尔在医院拍的照片
It looks serious, but it isn't.
看着挺严重 其实不是
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表