剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, sir. You're going to have to come back tomorrow.
抱歉 先生 你得明天再来了
Sweetheart, there ain't no tomorrow. Not for me.
宝贝 哥哥我没有明天
Or you. Now, you listen
不听话你也活不到明天
to me, nightingale.
听好了 小护士
You find my mama's room number
你给我找出我妈妈的房♥间号♥
or you're gonna wind up in a bed right next to her,
要不然就准备下半辈子都卧床不起吧
understand?
听到没
Point and click. Point and click.
快点查快点查
Hurry the hell up.
给我赶紧查
Right here. 209.
查到了 209号♥病房♥
Hey! Stop right there!
站住 别动
Ray, he's going out the south stairwell.
雷 他在南面的楼梯间里
U.S. Marshals. Listen.
美国联邦警♥察♥
Put the hospital on lockdown.
立刻紧急封锁医院
Cut off all exits and elevators.
停用所有电梯 关闭出口
Do it.
现在就去做
One round left.
你只有一发子弹了
Bagwell!
巴格韦尔
He's on the other side of the hospital!
他在医院的另一边
East wing.
在东翼
He's running down the east wing.
他正逃往医院的东翼
Mama!
妈妈
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Let me look at her.
求求你
Let me look at her!
让我看看她
Let me look at her!
就看一眼
You have no idea what they did to her.
你不知道他们对她干了些什么
Let me look at her! Let me see her!
让我看看她 让我见她一面吧
Get his arm. Get his arm.
抓住他的手臂 抓住他的手臂
I got his other arm.
我来抓住另一只
You want to calm down? Huh?
现在冷静下来了没
You want to calm down?
冷静了没有
We got you.
我们抓到你了
Cuff him.
拷上他
We're good.
没问题了
You got him? Yeah.
拷上了吗 拷上了
She hears my voice.
她听到我的声音了
Mama...
妈妈
Come on. Let's go.
好了 咱们走吧
She didn't do anything wrong.
她没做错什么
She's the victim.
她是受害者
Hey!
听着
You're nothin' but a disease.
你简直就是个毒瘤
And if it was up to me, I'd stick that stump up your ass.
我能做主的话早就拿截木桩钉你屁♥股♥上了
But your mother didn't do nothing wrong.
可你妈妈没做错什么
Come on.
去吧
In my pocket.
掏下我的口袋
Please.
拜托了
Make it quick.
动作快点
I got 'em, mama.
妈妈 我替你报仇了
I got 'em.
我都报了
Now...
现在
I won't be seeing you in heaven...
我没法去天堂看你了
...But you enjoy it for the both of us, okay?
但你要连我那份一起享受 好吗
All right. Come on.
好了 该走了
You like Floyd Patterson?
你喜欢弗洛伊德·帕特森吗
Man could box.
他出拳很厉害
How 'bout Tyson?
那泰森呢
Man could hit.
他很能打
Both trained by Gus D'amato.
都是由加斯·达马托训练出来的
Suck it.
真操蛋
Those who can't do, teach.
不能打的都是做教练的命
You might want to get your zoot suit on.
你也许该把狱服穿上
Van to Maybelle'll be here soon.
去梅贝尔的车马上就到了
Yeah, before I catch that ride, I, uh,
在我坐上那辆车前 我想说
I almost took a 22-caliber tattoo right here today.
今天我脑门上差点开了个点22口径的洞
Okay? I'm doing this to get to my daughter faster,
我这么做是为了早日与我女儿团聚
not the cemetery.
而不是想早日进坟墓
So if the cases keep being like this,
所以如果这些案子都像这样凶险下去的话
this "One month off" thing needs to get jacked up.
这一个月减刑的条件得从长计议
This whole "One month off" thing is all you're ever gonna get.
这减刑一个月就对你们最大的宽待了
There's no renegotiations.
没有讨价还价的余地
This week it was a killer.
这周是个杀人犯
Next week, it'll be a rapist.
下周就可能是个强♥奸♥犯
The week after that, who knows.
再下周 天知道
At least the coffee's free.
至少有免费的咖啡喝
Transpo will be here for him in 30 minutes.
三十分钟后有车来接他
Lowery better do something or he's gonna miss his chance.
洛厄最好抓紧 否则就要错过机会了
Uh-huh.
是啊
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Cause you've got the arrogance of a white coat.
我看你有医生的那种傲慢
I'm an M.D.
我是一名医学博士
And a P.H.D.
还是一名博士
Ooh. You got more letters than the alphabet.
你还真是博学
Good for you.
你真强
You here to analyze me, doc?
你是来这分♥析♥我的吗 医生
Fix me up before I go back to the animal factory?
想在我回到监狱之前治愈我吗
Ask me some probing questions?
还是想来跟我探讨
Find out how I go tick-tock?
我是怎么逍遥法外的吗
You want to know if I kill with ease
你想知道我滥杀无辜
because my daddy raped his retarded sister
是不是因为我爸爸强♥奸♥了他那弱智的姐姐
and I got spit out,
然后才有了我
slightly more useful than the afterbirth?
出生的时候甚至都没有胞衣
Or maybe it's 'cause I didn't make captain of the Gridiron Gang.
抑或是因为我没成为格里迪隆帮派的头
Never had a cherry valance of my own.
从未拥有过自己的樱桃帷幔
Or maybe 'cause of the bookworm queens,
抑或是因为那些后来成为医学博士的
who later grow up to be PHMD's,
女书呆子们
stared down their noses at me so much.
对我那么的嗤之以鼻
I thought the sun was a big, old snotball.
当时我甚至认为太阳是个巨大的鼻涕球
Or maybe it's 'cause when I watch a man die at my hand,
抑或是因为当我亲眼看着有人死在我手里
I finally feel Theodore Bagwell matters
我终于感受到瑟多·巴格韦尔
more than all those gnat's asses in the world.
比世界上其他蠢驴都重要
Because I know,
因为我知道
dear, kind doctor, that in that moment,
尊敬的好心博士 在那一刻
Nothing matters more in that soon-to-be-dead man's eyes than I!
在那个将死之人的眼里 我最重要
Because I...
因为我
I am his gatekeeper to life or death.
我就是他黄泉路上的引路人
Well?
行了吗
Is it that menagerie of misery
这些禽兽不如的遭遇
that makes me so special a case study, doc?
足够让我成为特殊个例吗 博士
Is it?
是不是
You know it's not, Theodore.
你知道不是这样的 瑟多
When we started this case...
当我们开始这项案例研究时
...I thought I was going to get some great insight
我还以为我能通过研究你的经历
into why you are the way you are--
得出什么惊世骇俗的结论
A look into a complex psyche,
通过透视一颗复杂的心灵
a glimpse into the neurological map of a madman
窥探一个疯子的精神世界
that could show some light on some bigger truths,
可能会发现什么伟大的真♥相♥
that could maybe help other sick people one day.
可能有哪天能借此帮助其他的病人
As I got up-close and personal with you,
但当我进一步接触你
and your handiwork, I found a truth.
目睹你的杰作后 我确实发现了真♥相♥
It was a small one, though.
只不过是个微不足道的发现
As unexciting as it may sound,
也许听起来也不那么激动人心
some machines just come out of the factory broken.
那就是 有些机器刚一出厂就报废了
You're a broken machine.
你不过是一台报废的机器
No shit.
没错
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表