剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
And it's the exact same injury suffered by Amy Flynn,
这和艾米·富林受的伤一模一样
the food service employee
她是餐厅雇员
Tillman attacked when he escaped.
在蒂尔曼逃跑的时候被袭
They were working together.
他们是一伙的
He just had to give her a love tap to make it
他为了让她避嫌 不得不
look like she wasn't in on it.
也给她"来"一下
Criminal Program Analysis, Ray.
这就是刑事案件分♥析♥ 雷
Suck it.
太糟糕了
I'm sorry, ma'am. Julianne,
抱歉 女士 朱丽安
you got anything?
有什么消息吗
Amy Flynn quit her job,
艾米·富林辞职了
citing stress from the attack.
理由是袭击阴影
Same excuse Kyle used.
和凯尔用的理由一样
Another misdirect.
又一个误导
They use a pretty girl to distract the guards,
利用一个漂亮女孩儿让守卫分心
and he slides into the truck.
他神不知鬼不觉地钻进卡车下面
Julianne, do a search on Amy Flynn,
朱丽安 调查下艾米·富林
any cars she might have.
看她有几辆车
Two weeks ago
两周前
she bought a 1996 silver sedan.
她买♥♥了一辆九六年的银色轿车
Most popular make and model in the U.S.
美国最受欢迎的车型
Also, ATM hits the past few months...
还有过去几个月自动取款机记录
all around Quebec.
都在魁北克附近[位于加拿大]
You ran product to Canada.
你往加拿大运过货吧
Damn straight.
太对了
North Troy, Vermont,
佛蒙特州的特洛伊北部
sleepy-ass border check.
松散的边境检查
Weigh station deals mostly with trucks.
重检站都只检查卡车
Cars barely get a second glance.
轿车经过连看都不看
That's a reach.
这个范围很大
This guy did time, upstate New York.
我认识一个在纽约北部服刑的家伙
I guarantee you he asked around the yard
他四处打听这个区域内
about the best way to cross undetected,
最不容易被发现的线路 我可以跟你保证
and this is it.
就是这条
Fine. I'll call border patrol.
好吧 我打电♥话♥给边境巡警
Hey, hold on, if Tillman sees a blockade,
等下 如果蒂尔曼看到有拦路排查
he will kill that girl without even thinking twice.
他会想都不想就杀了那个女孩
We could get a plane from the Richmond field office.
我们可以从里士满野战部队那调一架飞机
Let's get in front of him.
我们赶到他前面去
Lloyd, is that them?
劳埃德 是他们吗
Tillman's in the backseat; the girl's next to him.
蒂尔曼在后座 那个女孩儿在他旁边
Shea, do your thing.
谢伊 该你上了
Everything will be all right, Alyssa.
艾丽莎 会没事的
Oh, yeah, listen to Kyle.
没错 听听凯尔说的
If you can't trust him,
如果你不相信他
who can you trust?
你还能相信谁呢
I don't even know why we're going!
我甚至不知道我们为什么要去
You know what? Then don't go!
行 别去了
That way I won't have to hear you
这样一路我就不用听你
piss and moan about it the whole time!
不停地抱怨了
Fine, you jerk!
行 你个混♥蛋♥
You can just hitchhike, all right?!
你去搭便车吧 行了吗
Just hitchhike! Go ahead! Go ahead!
搭个便车 去吧 去吧
Hey, you know what? Hey, you know,
你知道吗
that's beautiful, pumpkin! No, no, no.
这下好了 蠢货 不 不 不
Are you happy now? No!
你现在高兴了吗
Why would I be happy?
为什么我要高兴
Look what you made me do!
这可是你逼我的
Dang. Man, miss,
见鬼 先生 小姐
I'm so sorry, miss.
很抱歉 小姐
Just tell him no problem. Let's go.
告诉他没事了 我们走
It's no problem.
没事
Come on, get him out of the car.
拜托 让他从车里出来
At least let me give you some money for this.
至少让我赔你一些钱吧
No! No! Do you understand English?
不 不 你听不懂人话吗
Oh, fine... narrow-assed bitch.
好吧 蠢婆子
Smart, Shea.
聪明 谢伊
What did you say to her?
你说她什么
Baby, no, just let it go.
宝贝 别 算了吧
August!
奥格斯特
I warned you, Ray.
我警告过你 雷
Now someone's gonna get hurt.
现在有人要受伤了
You are, if you don't lower your weapon.
受伤的是你 如果你不放下武器
Shea, get them out of the car.
谢伊 把他们从车里弄出来
If he moves, I'll...
如果他敢动 我就
You'll what, huh? Split my unibrow?
你就怎样 爆我头吗
You still using that one? Sometimes!
你还用那招吗 如有必要
No, no. You're gonna be all right.
别 别 你会没事的
Don't touch her!
别碰她
Whoa! Bomb!
有炸♥弹♥
I'm leaving now.
我现在要走了
Listen if you follow me,
如果你们跟着我
I'll just pull over,
我就靠边停车
run ten feet from the car
从车里跑出十尺地
and blow this kid to hell.
然后把这个孩子送入地狱
I can't let you get in there, Tillman.
我不会让你走的 蒂尔曼
Ray, stand down!
雷 退下
Zancanelli, that's an order!
让科勒里 这是命令
Did you hear me?
听见了吗
Doesn't seem like you have much of a choice.
看来你没有什么选择了
Oh-oh, Zanc the tank, huh?
坦克让科吗
The crazy man? Come on.
疯狂汉子吗 开枪啊
I'm not gonna say it again.
我不会再说第二遍
Stand down and back away from the car.
退下 离开汽车
Stand down
退下
and back away!
离开
Now!
现在
I think your boss wants you to do something.
你的头儿想让你退下
If you hurt that girl, Tillman,
蒂尔曼 你要是伤害那个女孩儿
I swear to God...
我向上帝发誓
You take care, Ray.
你小心点 雷
Cell phone!
小心手♥机♥
Come on, babe.
走吧 宝贝
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you have the time?
请问你有表吗
Yeah.
有啊
Five past 7:00.
七点五分
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
It's not as crowded,
这儿不挤
there's no gangs,
没有帮派打斗
I can call you more often,
我可以经常给你电♥话♥
and, I mean, it's still a prison,
我是说 这还是监狱
but it's-it's better.
但是要好得多
And, uh, get this,
是这样的
they want to make it a permanent arrangement, so...
这是一个长♥期♥协议
when they need us we help, and every...
当他们需要我们的帮助时
every fugitive we catch is
每抓住一个逃犯
a month off our sentence.
我们就会减一个月的刑期
And I, uh...
而且我
I have to tell you, Mom...
我必须告诉你 妈妈
I actually helped someone other than myself today.
除了我自己 我也帮到了别人
You could've been so much more, Lloyd,
你早就该这样了 劳埃德
so much more.
何必当初
So, what version did you hear?
你听到的是什么版本
I know there are a couple floating around out there.
我知道外面流言很多
I heard you stole some money.
我听说的是你偷了钱
Your daughter turns 16 once,
女儿长到十六岁的时候
and when her stepdad tells her he'll get her a car
她继父告诉她 他要给她买♥♥辆车
because I can't afford it...
因为我根本付不起
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表