剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
You have the protective instincts
你还是具备了
that are necessary to be a wonderful mother.
作为一位好母亲所需要的保护欲
Nothing stronger than that, and you have it in spades.
那是无比强大的 你有着极强的母性
I don't want to talk to you about this, okay?
我不想跟你谈这个 好吗
You are not
你不是
my friend.
我的朋友
I'm not trying to be your friend.
我在试图跟你交朋友
I'm trying to keep you walking the line
我在试图让你遵守规矩
so that we can all keep our jobs.
以防我们丢了饭碗
I can do my job.
我会好好工作
I'm just gonna do as charlie said and...
我会按查理说的做
and bottle it up
把私事憋在心里
and focus on work.
专心工作
I wouldn't advise that. Would you just
我不建议你那么做 你能不能
get the hell out of here, Lowery,
给我滚出去 洛厄
before you get another up-close look at my rage issues?
趁我的暴怒症再次发作之前
Give me your gun. I want to shoot some people. What?
把枪给我 我要打人 什么
You get to play doctor;
你来当医生
I get to play G-man.
把我来拿枪
G-man's FBI.
持枪得是联邦探员
You told Erica to bottle it up?
可你让艾丽卡压抑情绪
What kind of Guatemalan med school
你是在哪个危地马拉医学院
did you go to, Charlie?
学到这些的 查理
She's got to focus on the task at hand.
她得把精力放在手头的任务上
She needs an emotional release, jackass.
她需要释放情绪 蠢货
Her father was murdered, her kid was taken away from her.
她的父亲惨遭谋杀 孩子也不在身边
She has rage issues,
她易怒成疾
and you're telling her to put a cork in Mount Vesuvius.
你的做法无异于塞住维苏威火山的山口
Did you just call me a jackass?
你刚刚叫我蠢货
Possibly, yeah.
好像 是吧
Credit card hit.
追踪到信♥用♥卡♥了
Uh, recently used at a convenience store
最近曾在缅因州 波特兰的
in Bortland, Maine.
一间便利店使用过
How the hell did he get up there?
他去那里干什么
I doubt this guy knows how to hotwire.
我怀疑这家伙知道怎么装追踪器
He's going to Canada.
他想去加拿大
There are 611 miles of border.
那有611英里长的边境线
He's not going to the border.
他不会直奔边境线
At his wife's house, the fishing photo.
在他老婆家 有张捕鱼的照片
There was a sign for Bar Harbor.
那是在巴尔港拍的
Now, Joe's wife said he went there
乔的老婆说他小的时候 每年夏天
every summer as a kid.
都会去那旅游
He knows the area.
他很熟悉那一片
There's a car ferry
从巴尔港到加拿大
from Bar Harbor to Canada.
有一艘汽车渡轮
Okay, I'll put an alarm out
我会在主要区域和货轮上
to all of the main precincts and the ferry.
都发出通缉
Okay. Call the field office, get us a plane and a car.
叫外勤部给我们一架飞机和一辆车
Director's gonna kill me for this. Erica!
主管肯定因此杀了我 艾丽卡
Quit sulking-- we got work to do.
别生闷气了 要做事了
Hey, you're hurt. You stay.
你受伤了 留下吧
I appreciate the effort.
谢谢你的努力
Thank you, raymond.
谢谢 雷蒙德
Don't get cocky.
别骄傲
Julianne.
朱丽安
Raise your right hand.
举起右手
Julianne Simms,
朱丽安·西姆斯
I hereby deputize you as a deputy U.S. Marshal
我以美国联邦警♥察♥的副官身份授权你
to supervise this inmate currently under provisional release.
监管这位临时释放的囚犯
Uh... I do?
呃 我愿意
We didn't just get married, Julianne.
我们不是要结婚 朱丽安
Uh, yeah.
嗯
Uh, uh, yes.
好的
All right.
那就好
Don't cause any problem, dumbass.
别惹事 傻蛋
Children are so symbolic.
孩子很擅用象征意义
Especially when they're expressing a trauma--
尤其在表达心理创伤时
it protects them from having to say what actually happened.
这样他们就可以不明说到底发生了什么
Look-- in this one,
看 这幅画
Tess literally made herself an animal's prey.
苔丝把她自己画成了动物的食物
That's because she was.
因为这是事实
I wonder why she picked a bird.
我很好奇为什么她画的是一只鸟
Why not a bear or a tiger?
而不是一只熊或一只老虎
Something more fierce.
或是更凶猛的
His buckle.
他的皮带
Honey, did he say anything to you?
亲爱的 他对你说过什么
Oh, my god.
天呐
What would you say if a pedophile came after your kid?
若一个恋童癖找过你孩子 你会说什么
You know, "Did he touch you?"
他碰过你吗
"Did he lay a finger on you?"
他动手打过你吗
Tess's father didn't say any of that.
苔丝的爸爸都没说过
Honey, did he say anything to you?
亲爱的 他对你说过什么
He wanted to know if Joe said
他想知道乔是不是对苔丝
anything to Tess-- like maybe Joe was
说过什么 比如乔
trying to convince her to tell the truth.
想说服她说出真♥相♥
Because there's only three people
因为只有三个人
that know Joe's innocent:
知道乔是无辜的
Tess, Joe, daddy.
苔丝 乔和父亲
I'm completely not following you. Okay.
我完全没听懂 好吧
The case history said that Tess's teachers
根据案例记录 苔丝的老师
knew something was bothering her, okay?
知道她正遭到侵扰 对吧
So she was questioned, she saw some doctors,
然后她被问了很多问题 看了很多医生
and eventually, she said she was being abused.
最终 她说出自己被凌♥辱♥了
Very brave.
很勇敢
But to turn in your own dad.
但要揭发自己的爸爸
Come on, no eight-year-old is that brave.
得了吧 八岁小孩还没勇敢到那份上
And meanwhile, she has adults demanding answers from her.
同时 还有大人问她要答案
"Who did this to you, Tess? You have to tell us, Tess."
"谁这么对你的 苔丝 快说出来"
All the while, her dad is right there in the room,
她爸爸始终在房♥间里
staring at her, scaring her to death.
盯着她 让她心惊胆战
So she picks somebody, a man that she sees
于是她选中了她每天
every day at school, Joe Ramsey.
在学校都看到的人 乔·雷姆瑟
But there were five victims.
可一共有5个受害者
There were well-meaning but hysterical parents
有些出于好意但很不理性的父母
who heard that a counselor at their child's school
听说学校的顾问
was a pedophile.
是个恋童癖者
"Come on, sweetheart, you can tell us.
"亲爱的 你可以告诉我们的
"Mommy and daddy won't be mad.
"爸妈不会生气
"It's not your fault.
"不是你的错
"We'll only be upset if you're keeping a secret.
"你要什么都不说 我们才会生气
"You're not keeping a secret, are you?
"你没什么秘密 是吧
"Tell us when Mr. Ramsey molested you."
"告诉我们雷姆瑟骚扰了你"
This can happen? It has happened.
这会发生吗 早有先例
The Mcmartin day care trial.
麦克马丁托儿所的案子
The, uh, Tonya Craft prosecution.
托雅·克拉夫特起诉案
If you mix terrified parents, scared kids,
如果把糟糕的父母 受惊的孩子
barely qualified social workers
和差强人意的社工
and an ambitious prosecution,
以及控诉的强烈愿望 合在一起
you have yourself a modern-day witch trial.
那肯定能凭空捏造出一桩案子
Where are you going? Massachusetts.
你要去哪 马萨诸塞
And you're driving me,
你开车带我去
because mother never let me get my permit.
因为我妈一直不让我考驾照
W-we can't leave.
我们不能走
I was deputized.
我被授权了要看着你
Uh, look, we shouldn't even be here.
我们就不该来这
You're right,
你说得对
but this is your chance to actually be a marshal
但这是你当一名真正警♥察♥的机会
instead of somebody that was tossed out of the academy
而不是因为心理问题
for psychiatric afflictions-- and I'm sorry,
被当局架空的小人物 对不起
it's just, it's really obvious to me.
在我看来 这很明显
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表