剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
That's the last time I saw him.
那是我最后一次见他
That's the truth.
我说的都是真话
Nice luggage.
行李箱不错
Going somewhere?
要出门吗
Just returned.
刚回家
I'm seeing someone else now.
我现在在和别人拍拖
Right.
好的
Good luck.
祝你们好运
In case he asks you out to sushi again.
以防他再叫你去吃寿司
Thanks.
多谢
Anything on New Mexico? His uncle?
关于新墨西哥州和他叔叔有什么线索
Still looking. The uncle must be
还在找 "他叔叔"肯定指的是
his mother's brother.
他母亲的兄弟
So kate was just one of his lovers?
这么说凯特只是他众多情人中的一位
Apparently.
对
Why do you have that dazed
你的表情怎么这么
look on your face? She's mungry.
迷离啊 她"男渴"了
Man hungry.
对男人饥渴
All right, well, snap out of it.
听好了 都给我认真点
Hey, real quick.
嘿 马上就好
Did this Kate happen to make any comments
这位凯特有没有 无意中谈到
about Andre's...
安德烈的...
His what? Fugitive task force.
他的什么 抓捕小组
Never mind.
没什么
Charlie, it's director Knox.
查理 是诺克斯主管
Yo, Damani.
达玛尼
What's up, brother?
还好吗 伙计
Yeah, you know, scheming and dreaming.
你懂的 定计划和做白日梦
Listen, do you still have access to those uniforms?
听着 你还有路子弄到制♥服♥吗
I need a favor.
帮我个忙
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
We're working this case from every angle,
我们正在全方位分♥析♥这起案件
but what we know is that Andre needed to get out today.
但我们现在只知道安德烈一定要今天越狱
Well, that indicates that
那说明
he's after one hell of a score.
他一定是出于某种目的
Uh, yes.
是的
We're in agreement.
我们意见一致
Yes, I'm aware
是的 我知道
that he has a history of armed robbery, as well.
他也有持械抢劫的前科
Yes, correct.
是的 没错
We're on it, sir.
我们正在调查 长官
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
All right, listen up.
好的 听好了
I just got my ass handed to me by knox.
我刚才在诺克斯面前很尴尬
I'm in there spinning a web of bullshit,
虽然我在电♥话♥里说的天花乱坠
and we've come up with nothing--
但事实上 我们什么对策也没有
A plastic key, a conjugal.
塑料钥匙 配偶探监
This guy's got a score lined up,
那家伙曾多次实施抢劫
and he's killed people before to pull these things off,
而且曾经为此杀过人
so if we want to catch Andre,
如果我们想抓住安德烈
then we got to figure out what he's up to next.
就得找出他的下一个目标
Now... what do you got?
那么 你们有什么想法吗
Okay, I'm still not getting the New Mexico of it all.
我觉得他去新墨西哥州这件事不靠谱
Okay, this guy clearly had a lot of waivers in prison.
显然那家伙在监狱里得到了很多特权
He had nail buffers,
他有指甲抛光条
soft shoes, skin tonics.
软底鞋 爽肤水
He's a four-star hotel kind of guy.
他是个养尊处优的人
Why an uncle's farm in New Mexico?
怎么会去新墨西哥州的舅舅的农场
Especially since his only uncle died eight months ago.
更何况他唯一的舅舅八个月前已经死了
Never even owned a farm.
他也没什么农场
Here's the death certificate.
这里有死亡证明
Andre was lying to her?
安德烈骗了她
Why, if she was just a piece of ass?
如果他只把她当作姘头 就没必要骗她
She was lying to us.
是她在骗我们
I knew that chick was bad news.
我就知道那个女人不是好鸟
Fellas.
大家好
Really good to see you, Andre.
真高兴见到你 安德烈
We weren't, uh, expecting you back so soon.
我们没有 料到你这么快就回来了
Tell me you've figured out
希望你已经想到
what we're doing about these marshals.
对付这些法警的办法了
One moment.
稍等
My love.
亲爱的
What's going on?
出了什么事
All will be made clear, I promise.
很快就没事了 我保证
Just be ready.
你就做好准备吧
For what?
准备干什么
For us to be together forever.
永远和我在一起
Andre, how?
安德烈 我该怎么办
You're a fugitive now.
你现在是个逃犯
Just be ready. I have to take care of a few things first.
准备好就是了 我还有些事情要打理
I'll call you back.
回头再打给你
I love you.
我爱你
Just please believe in me.
请一定要相信我
Andre, here's the deal.
安德烈 是这样的
There's too much heat from your breakout.
你越狱的事情搞得满城风雨
If we're gonna do this job,
如果我们要干这一票
you need to disappear and wait to hear from us.
你得先销声匿迹 听候我们的安排
That's just the way it's got to be.
我们现在别无他法
Well, I have two questions.
我有两个问题
Number one, is everything on schedule?
第一 一切都在计划之中吗
It's under control.
都在我们控制之中
Second question... Holy shit!
第二个问题 我♥操♥
What the hell's wrong with you?
你这是在干什么
Who's in charge?
谁是老大
You are.
你是
That's what I thought.
我也这么认为
I knew it.
我就知道
Her bags are gone. She snowed us.
她的包不见了 她骗了我们
All right, Erica and I will keep an eye on the street.
好吧 我和艾丽卡在街上盯着
See what you can get in there.
你们在里面调查一下
Copy that.
收到
Chick lived like a monk.
那小妞过得像修道士一样
There's nothing about this nightie
从这件睡袍看来
that indicates monastic celibacy.
她可不是个禁欲的人
Give it to me.
给我看看
Feels better with booty inside.
如果有个小妞儿穿上它就好了
Oh, yeah, totally.
完全同意
Will you put that damn thing down?
把那玩意儿放下好吗
This is why we all need conjugal time, Ray.
所以我们才需要配偶探监 雷
At a certain point, you can't think about anything else.
当性致到来时 你根本不会想别的事情
I mean, can't you talk to Charlie?
你能不能跟查理谈谈
You guys are unbelievable.
你们简直不可理喻
You get a chance to get out early,
你们得到了提前释放的机会
and that's still not good enough?
难道还不满足
Okay, here we go.
好了 看看这个
I haven't smoked a Cohiba
自从搬到迈阿密以后
since I ran my corner of Miami.
我就没抽过高希巴雪茄了
These are not for blunts, homeslice.
这些不是给粗人抽的 老兄
These are a gentleman's cigar.
这是绅士的雪茄
You're gonna tell me?
还用你说
Dude, when I was rolling,
老兄 我当年在道上混的时候
I used to hand these out to my crew
给我小弟发的就是这个
like chiclets.
就跟发口香糖一样
Seems like the kind of girl that smokes cigars?
她看起来像是会抽雪茄的女孩吗
Pretentious.
装腔作势罢了
Or she's got an oral fixation.
可能她得了口欲滞留
Oh, well, that's a perfectly pedestrian assessment, Shea.
谢伊 你这完全就是外行看热闹
Like Freud stated so simply--
弗洛伊德说得很精辟
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
有时一根雪茄 就是一根雪茄
And this is not a cigar. This is a turd.
这哪里是雪茄 分明就是一坨屎
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表