剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Number one is you got to look good.
第一件就是你得穿着得体
All right, the customer's staring at you through a keyhole,
顾客会透过锁眼打量你
so you got to make an impression.
所以你得留个好印象
Put your jacket on.
穿上你的夹克
Why don't we just rob a liquor store or something?
我们为什么不去打劫小酒馆之类的地方
'cause home invasion is a one-stop shop.
因为入室抢劫就像抢一站式商店
We get food, money, wheels--
我们可以抢到食物 钱财 车子
clothes that don't come out of a church donation box.
还有那些不是他人捐助的衣服
Damn tie's stained.
该死 这领带脏了
Plus we can get you on a computer
此外我们还能给你弄台电脑
so you can track down this Terry Miller.
方便你追踪特里·米勒
All right. The second thing is
好的 第二件事就是
you got to be confident in your product, okay?
你得对自己的商品有信心 懂吗
You're selling something the customer can't live without.
你是在给顾客推销生活必需品
What are we selling? Doesn't matter.
我们要推销什么 这不重要
Today it's vacuums.
今天是吸尘器
Nobody wants to buy that thing.
没人会买♥♥的
They just need to open the door.
只要骗开门就行了
What are you going to do with your half of the hundred grand?
你那五万美元 你准备怎么花
Head up to Alaska.
去阿♥拉♥斯加
Get a fishing boat.
买♥♥条渔船
When I was a kid, I played baseball
小时候 我在一个四处漂泊的
in a traveling team.
球队打棒球
I was 12 years old playing with 15-year-olds.
十二岁的我和一群十五岁的孩子一起打
And, uh, my dad used to drive me all over
我爸以前会开车
taking me to tournaments.
送我去参加比赛
The first thing I'm going to do...
我要做的第一件事
catch a ball game in Florida.
就是去佛罗里达看场棒球赛
You said there were three things a salesman has to know.
你说推销员必须具备三个条件
Appearance, confidence-- that's two things.
仪表 自信 这是两个
What's the third thing?
第三个条件是什么
This is the third thing.
这就是第三个
Girlie mags?
色情杂♥志♥
Yeah. Mccann had a lot of them stashed away in his cell.
是的 麦肯在牢房♥里私藏了很多
So much for your gay theory, Shea.
你的同性之爱理论可以打住了 谢伊
Don't mean nothing.
这代表不了什么
I've seen guys go in with a wife and kids,
我见过很多拖家带口的男人
come out gayer than a clambake.
出柜后比拉拉还要娘
Uh, one odd thing though.
有件事很奇怪
Columbus by Derek Haas.
德里克·哈斯写的《哥伦布》
A novel about an international assassin.
一本关于某国际杀手的小说
They both checked it out of the prison library,
他们俩都从监狱图书馆里借过这本书
multiple times.
而且很多次
Passing messages through the library card.
通过借书来互通信息
Find me something.
看看有何发现
No mention of a jailbreak in the book.
书里没有关于越狱的内容
But after what happened today in prison,
也许是当代监狱的乌烟瘴气
maybe he was looking for pointers
让他想从中寻求指引
on how to defend himself.
找出保护自己的方法
There are way easier ways to cover your ass in prison.
在监狱有很多更简单的方法来保护自己
Like?
比如
You know those tuna packets they sell in the commissary?
你知道小卖♥♥部卖♥♥的那种袋装吞拿鱼吧
At nighttime, you take that stuff,
晚上你把那东西拿出来
you smear it all over your body, okay?
把它涂满全身
Then you don't shower for three months.
然后三个月不洗澡
The smell would make an attacker throw up instantly.
用令人作呕的气味吓跑攻击者
And you also have to sit alone at chow
你还得习惯独自进餐
and talk to yourself like you're a crazy person.
并像疯子一样自言自语
"Hey" "Hey"
"喂" "喂"
"Hey." "What?" "I'll kill you."
"喂" "干嘛" "我要杀了你"
"Shut up."
"闭嘴"
So you were that dude. Hell yeah, I was.
原来你就是那家伙 对 就是我
Those two elements combined, I had a shield of protection
两点结合起来 我就天不怕地不怕了
around me like I was in the gungan friggin' grand army.
就像置身于受诅咒的冈嘎大军之中
Star wars.
星球大战
My homegirl.
知音啊
Hold on. Charlie, they didn't use this book
等等 查理 他们不是用这本书
to slip messages.
来夹带信息的
They used code within the book.
他们利用了书中的密♥码♥
Look.
看这个
Some of these letters have dots underneath them.
一些字母底下有圆点
How long to crack it?
破解它要多久
Depends on how sophisticated the cipher is.
那得看这些密♥码♥有多复杂了
Maybe an hour.
也许一小时就够
Maybe a year.
也许要一年
Well, shoot for the first one.
那争取一小时吧
Preacher's car was found
在波基普西的一间汽车旅馆后面
behind a motel in Poughkeepsie.
发现了牧师的汽车
Okay, Ray and Erica are close by-- have them respond.
雷和艾丽卡就在附近 让他们去
Shea and I will meet them there.
我和谢伊去那里和他们会合
You've got the genius IQ. Crack that damn thing.
既然你有天才般的智商 破解那破玩意
It might tell us what these clowns are planning.
也许它能告诉我们那两个蠢蛋在计划什么
Well, it is going to be unbelievably difficult,
这绝非易事
but I will do it for you, Charlie.
但我会帮你搞定的 查理
I'll do it for you...
我会为了你搞定它的
What a dick.
真是混球一个
Daniels, let's go.
我们走吧 丹尼尔斯
Preacher's car is still out back.
牧师的车在旅馆后面
They left on foot.
他们是徒步离开的
You're, uh, you're good, Ray.
你 你好厉害 雷
I've been meaning to tell you that.
我一直想告诉你呢
You know, kissing my ass ain't getting you that steak dinner,
拍我马屁可换不来牛排晚餐
Erica, you know that, right?
你懂的吧 艾丽卡
I figured it was worth a shot.
我觉得值得一试
They're trying on ties.
他们试了领带
Trying to smell nice.
试着让自己好闻些
They wanted to look presentable for someone.
他们希望能衣着得体 便于见人
Mccann was busted multiple times for posing as a salesman,
麦肯曾因假扮推销员
robbing people in their homes. Yeah?
抢劫住户而被捕多次 是吗
Can I see your notes again? You got it.
能再看一下你的笔录吗 给
Okay. The manager said
那个经理说
that the maid's closet was also broken into
职员的衣橱被打劫了
and a vacuum was stolen.
还丢了一部吸尘器
They're selling vacuums door-to-door.
他们上门推销吸尘器
They're on foot carrying a vacuum cleaner.
他们步行带着一个吸尘器
Where's your closet subdivision?
给我衣物丢失的详细记录
Who is it?
谁啊
Sir, my name is John White,
先生 我叫约翰·怀特
And I'm going door-to-door today
我今天上门推销
selling what is arguably the finest upright vacuum
现在市面上口碑最好的
on the market today. Not interested.
直立式吸尘 我没兴趣
Well, not yet, but if you'll allow me a moment of your time
别妄下定论 可否占用您几分钟时间
to demonstrate, I think you'll find that this is one item
容我介绍一下 您会发现
you simply cannot live without.
它是您生活中不可或缺的好帮手
I said I'm not interested!
我说了我没兴趣
Well, now, hear me out.
请听我说完
This baby has 500 suction units.
这小家伙有500个抽吸单元
Get the hell off my property
滚出我的地盘
before I call the cops. Too late.
不然我报♥警♥了 太晚啦
I thought this was going to be Smithy code easy
我原以为这是简单的史密斯密♥码♥
and it's turning out to be Dorabella difficult.
结果是超复杂的朵拉贝拉密♥码♥
Either Mccann or Day is really intelligent.
麦肯和戴中有一人相当聪明
It's Day-- he was in all A.P. Classes,
是戴 他参加了所有进阶先修课程
4.2 weighted G.P.A.,
平均成绩近乎满分
had academic scholarships to half a dozen colleges.
还申请到了六所大学的奖学金
He shouldn't have stolen that car.
他真不该偷那部车
Mccann is just as sad.
麦肯就是活生生的悲剧
A perfectly adjusted 13-year-old,
他本是品学兼优的少年 十三岁时
a drunk driver takes out his parents
一个酒鬼司机夺去了他父母的生命
and then his whole life trajectory changes.
之后他的整个生活轨道都变了
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表