剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Take responsibility in life, Lloyd. Just do it.
自己 劳埃德 帮帮忙吧
Ouch! Eight grand!
取了八千块
I really thought she loved me.
我还以为她真的爱我
Okay, Julianne, thanks. Can you text me the address?
朱丽安 多谢 把地址发给我吧
So Lilah drained this guy's bank account
莱拉在离这二十分钟车程的
from a branch at a mall up in Valley Stream
河谷某商场的银行分行
about 20 minutes from here.
取光了他账号♥里的钱
Anything with the kids out there?
外面那帮小鬼有什么线索吗
Goose egg.
没有
All right, let's go. Thank you.
好了 我们走 谢谢合作
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
Baby!
宝贝
Oh, you just made me the happiest girl in the world.
你让我成了世上最幸福的女人
That's so sweet.
真是太美好了
We've got to call my mom.
我们得通知我妈妈
She's gonna be so happy for us and surprised.
她肯定会喜出望外的
She never thought it was gonna happen.
她从没想过我会找到对象
She's gonna be so happy for us.
她会为我们高兴的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Congratulations!
恭喜你们
May I help you?
有事吗
This woman withdrew some money from the bank at the other end of the mall.
这女的从商场那头的银行取过钱
Have you seen her?
你见过她吗
No, I haven't, sorry.
不 没见过 很抱歉
How much if I run a game of eight-ball on that table?
在那球桌开一局八球 要多少
How much money?
多少钱吗
No, jockstraps. I mean, yes, how much money?
不 护具 我是说 对 多少钱
I'll do it twice. I will do it twice in a row.
我开两局 我连着开两局
Sir, this is a store.
先生 这里是商店
There's no gambling allowed in the store.
店内禁止赌博
Whatever.
算了
May I help you?
请问买♥♥什么
Hey, how you doing? Um...
你好
Did you see this woman here today?
你今天见过这女人吗
I mean, did this woman happen to come...
我是说 她是否来过
Sir?
先生
Damn.
见鬼了
Sir? Hmm?
先生 嗯
She was here.
她来过这里
We should give a heads up to local motels
我们应该给当地的汽车旅馆提个醒
'cause, judging from the gear she bought,
因为从她买♥♥的衣服来看
they're about to get to it.
他们很可能会去汽车旅馆
Anything on the guy she was with?
那个跟她在一起的男人有什么特征
Oh, heavyset. Other than that, she didn't really notice him.
相当魁梧 除此之外还真没啥
You guys, I'm now convinced
伙计们 我现在坚信
that Lilah has narcissistic personality disorder,
这个莱拉不仅患有自恋型人格障碍
subtype manipulative narcissist.
还是个控制欲极强的自恋狂
Grandiose, expects deference from others,
为人浮夸 希望别人都顺从于她
usually rooted in their defense as a child
这通常是由于孩子幼年 父母对其冷酷无情
against a cold and unsympathetic parent.
导致孩子形成自恋心理防卫机制所造成的
It's textbook.
相当典型
Okay, somebody say it, please.
好吧 麻烦谁来发表下意见
You just described yourself, Lloyd.
你说的这些话很符合你 劳埃德
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
You guys done playing grab ass,
你们俩损够了没有
or do you want to get your heads in the game? Thanks.
还想不想抓捕逃犯了 谢谢
Charlie, it's tough for me to pin down
查理 我很难搞清
what her actual plan is.
她的计划到底是什么
It could be a quick tryst at a motel,
没准是一次在汽车旅馆的快速约会
'cause I doubt she'd be settling down
我估计 除非那个上当的家伙有钱到
with another dupe unless that dupe is the guy
能带她去海滩上喝鸡尾酒的程度
that's gonna get her to the beach for that cocktail.
要不然她肯定还会去猎取下一个猎物
Time of purchase on the receipt said 45 minutes ago.
收据上显示的购买♥♥时间是四十五分钟前
She could be anywhere by now.
她现在在哪都有可能
You know, maybe they hung around a bit
也许他们买♥♥完东西之后
after they bought that stuff.
又闲逛了一会
I tell you what, I'll just go back and ask.
不如这样 我去问问 一会回来
Maybe not, Shea.
这不太可能 谢伊
Lilah and the guy she was with shopped
莱拉和那个男人
at a couple of stores down.
又去了其他几家店铺
They bought 250 bucks in merchandise.
一共买♥♥了二百五十块的东西
All clothing for a teen male.
都是些小男孩穿的衣服
For her son.
是给她儿子的
U.S. Marshals.
美国联邦警♥察♥
Must be happy hour.
酒吧肯定是减价提供酒水了
What are you doing here, Dingus? We own this fugitive.
你在这干什么 迪格斯 这个逃犯归我们管
Not if she crosses state lines to see her kid.
可是她现在穿过州界来看她的孩子了
In which case, we'll take the collar.
这种情况下 由我们负责抓捕她
The question is, what the hell are you doing here, Ray?
可问题是你♥他♥妈♥的来这干吗 雷
Working. What do you think I'm doing, genius?
工作 你认为我♥干♥什么来了 天才探员
Right. It's the "Use a fugitive to catch a fugitive" deal.
好吧 还真有"用逃犯抓逃犯"这招啊
I thought that was a bad rumor.
我还以为只是个烂谣言
We're here to talk to her son Taylor.
我们是来找他儿子泰勒谈谈的
Lilah was recently buying clothes for a teenage boy.
莱拉刚刚买♥♥了一大堆小男孩穿的衣服
Yeah, well... Ahah.
好吧 等等
The kid has not been in contact with Lilah,
那孩子没和莱拉联♥系♥
if that's what you're here for.
如果你是为这个来的
You could have called and found out.
你大可打个电♥话♥过来 很容易就知道了
No offense, but we're gonna ask ourselves.
无意冒犯 但我们想亲口问一下
And you might want to lower that hand
你还是自己把手放下去吧
or I can lower it for you.
别逼我动手
Foster parents' names are Derek and Kitty.
养父母的名字是德里克和凯蒂
Thank you.
多谢
What a crew.
你们这帮人啊
That's a whole lot of bluster there, buddy.
那只是在虚张声势 老哥
You sure you're not overcompensating for something?
你确信你没在某些事上夸大其词
You want to find out?
你想知道吗
How often do you see your mom, Taylor?
你多久能见你妈妈一面 泰勒
Once a year, on her birthday.
一年一次 在她生日的时候
Phone calls?
电♥话♥呢
Once a year, on my birthday.
也是一年一次 在我生日的时候
We've told lilah she's welcome
我们跟莱拉说过
to call as much as she wants, but...
欢迎她随时打电♥话♥来 但是
Have either of you been in contact with her recently?
你们有谁最近和她联♥系♥过
No. But we recently moved
都没有 我们最近刚刚申请
to terminate Lilah's parental rights
终止了莱拉的监护权
and officially adopt Taylor.
正式收养了泰勒
You're thinking that could've been the trigger
你们不会认为那是造成
to make her want to escape?
她越狱的原因吧
It's hard to say. Are you daft?
这很难说 你疯了吧你
Of course it's the trigger.
这当然就是造成她越狱的原因
It's all about winning and losing with this woman.
这关系到一个女人的得与失
And I guarantee you We get it, really.
我向你保证 我们知道了 真的
Taylor, your mom might try to contact you.
泰勒 你妈妈可能会尝试联♥系♥你
If she does, I'll let you know.
如果她打电♥话♥过来 我会告诉你们的
Just as long as you don't hurt her.
但是请你们别伤害她
We promise.
我们保证
We'll try our best.
我们尽全力
Folks, if it's okay, I'd like to talk
伙计们 如果可以 我想和
to Taylor in private. Sorry.
泰勒私下聊聊 抱歉
There's a phenomenon known as the attachment theory,
有一个叫依附理论的现象
which is basically what it sounds like.
这种现象顾名思义很好理解
In fact, I can't believe the guy got published
事实上 我不敢相信居然有人专门
coining a term that self-evident.
撰文提出这样一个不言而喻的术语
But the point is that children can forgive
这种现象的关键在于 孩子可以原谅
and look past a lot when it comes to their parent.
并忽略自己父母犯下的过错
Even if that parent is a very, very imbalanced mother.
即便是他的母亲 做的非常过分
How old are you? Fourteen.
你多大了 十四岁
Okay, when I was your age,
好 我像你这么大的时候
my mother used to duct tape
我妈会在晚上睡觉前
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表