剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
the authority of the United States
美国当局及其属下
government, or any employee therein!
任何雇员
Tell me.
说
I said tell me.
我叫你快说
You don't mind dying, that's fine, but your father--
你不怕死 没事 不过你父亲
I'm going to take him into the woods and I'm going to
我会把他拖进树林里
hurt him real bad before I kill him.
在杀死他之前慢慢折磨他
And that'll be both your parents' deaths
这样的话你双亲
you have on your hands.
都是你害死的
My father would be proud
为事业献身的话
to die for the cause.
我父亲会慷慨赴死
I'm never going to tell you where the bomb is.
我绝不会告诉你炸♥弹♥在哪
So what are you going to do?
你能拿我怎么样
You going to stay with me here?
在这陪着我吗
You going to die with me? Boy?
小子 准备陪我一起死吗
This is the Bomb Squad.
这里是拆弹小组
We found the truck. Bomb's set to blow in an hour.
我们找到了卡车 炸♥弹♥被设定在一小时后引爆
Should take 40 minutes to defuse.
拆弹要花去四十分钟
Evacuate, now.
立刻疏散人群
All right, grab the son of a bitch. Come on, let's go.
带上这个杂种 我们走
Charlie, let's go.
查理 我们走
Charlie. You came after my wife.
查理 你居然敢跟踪我妻子
Come on, Charlie, this is not you! This is not what you do.
走吧 查理 这不是你 这不是你的风格
You know nothing about me, Ray.
雷 你不了解我
We got your bomb, boy.
小子 我们找到炸♥弹♥了
So now you're not going to die for the cause anymore.
所以这次你不再是为事业献身
But you are going to die for messing with the wrong man's wife.
而是因为惹到我老婆头上了
Charlie, come on. Put the gun down.
查理 走吧 把枪放下
You ready to see your dome split?
准备好看你的脑袋开花了吗
One...
一
Charlie. Two...
查理 二
Charlie, come on. Put the gun down!
查理 别这样 把枪放下
Please.
求你了
Charlie!
查理
Charlie, put the gun down!
查理 把枪放下
Is this Lars Lowery?
请问你是拉尔斯·洛厄吗
Speaking.
请讲
Who is this?
你是哪位
Look, I want you to listen to me.
我要你仔细听我说
This job can be stressful.
这份工作的压力很大
One day, you will break down, if you don't find the balance.
如果找不到平衡点的话 总有一天会崩溃的
Like you did?
就像你那样吗
When you lost your marriage, and badge?
老婆跑了 还丢了警♥察♥这份差事
'Cause I never found the balance.
因为我从没找到过平衡点
Go home to your wife.
回家陪陪老婆吧
I'll take care of the cons.
我会照顾他们几个的
Ray wants everyone to go downstairs with him.
雷要我们都下楼 他有话要说
Did you talk to your father?
你跟你父亲谈过了吗
Number didn't work.
号♥码打不通
Oh. Well, uh, my bad.
不好意思
Though I have heard that there is a large
不过我听说
Dutch population in Columbus.
在哥伦比亚有很多荷兰人
So...
所以
even if he had lived there at some point,
即便他只在那生活了一小段时间
it does confirm your mother's story.
也跟你母亲所说的故事相符
Yeah, you know, I think I heard that, too.
是啊 我也听说过
Actually, I think I read it in the Times.
其实我觉得我在时代杂♥志♥上看到过
Well, I'm kind of spent, so I'm not going to go down to Turro's.
我有点筋疲力尽了 我就不下楼了
Okay.
好的
But I'll probably see you soon.
那就改日再见吧
Take care, Lloyd.
劳埃德 保重
Here's the deal.
接下来我们这么办
Maybelle thinks you're on your way back.
梅贝尔监狱以为你们在回去的路上
Anyone asks, traffic was a bitch. Eat up, animals.
如果有人问起 就说交通堵塞 吃吧 禽兽们
Wow, pizza.
居然只有披萨
After we just saved your ass from getting blown up.
在我们将你从爆♥炸♥危机中解救出来之后
What do I got to do to get a steak, give you CPR?
我们怎样才能得到块牛排 给你做个心肺复苏吗
Then don't eat it, then.
那就别吃
That's not why I did this.
我不是为了这个才请你们吃的
I know prison food sucks.
我知道监狱的伙食很差
How 'bout a beer to wash it down?
来杯啤酒下菜如何
That's a good idea.
好主意
Big guy, one beer, three waters.
大个子 来一杯啤酒三杯水
Oh, that's cold, man.
伙计 你真不厚道
Try to be a nice guy and you get your hump busted.
这年头不流行好人了
Is it, is it that hard to say thank you?
说句谢谢有那么难吗
Where I come from, you don't get thank-yous
我出生的地方 你工作出色
for doing your job.
是应该的
Good work today.
今天干得不错
Good work.
干得不错
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表