剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
As long as I get my months off.
只要我得到减刑
You're getting your months off.
你会得到减刑的
Hey, about what happened at the coffee machine...
关于在咖啡机那发生的事情
Oh, that.
那个啊
I was-- I was just trying to give you a kiss on the cheek.
当时我只是想吻下你的脸颊
And then you moved your head, and...
谁知道你刚好转头
I'm just...
我刚要
I know, right.
我知道了 没事了
Um... I'm sorry.
抱歉
Come here.
过来
I should have known.
我早该知道
I knew it.
我早看出来了
I hate being a bridesmaid.
我讨厌做伴娘
What's going on?
发生什么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
You used me, Raymond. Yeah, I did.
你利用了我 是啊 我利用了你
Effectively. You should have told me what the plan was.
但很有效 你该告诉我这个计划的
Instead of panicking, I could have helped.
我会配合的 而不是吓得半死
Your panicking is what sold it.
你的恐慌正是计划成功的关键
No, you used me, selfishly.
不 你自私地利用了我
And you're doing the same shit with Julianne.
同样的 你还在利用朱丽安
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I'm talking about the fact that anybody with an eyeball
我只是在说人们有目共睹的事实
can see that she has a thing for you.
她对你有感觉
And you exploit that for what,
你就想利用这点
to get her on the team,
来让她参加我们的小队
to keep her focused...?
让她全身心地投入
Are you out of your mind? We're close because
你疯了吗 我们走得近是因为
I was there when she got DQ'd from the academy.
从她被学院拒绝之后 我就一直支持她
And I've been trying to get that kid back on her feet ever since.
从那以后我就一直试图让她回到正轨
So you get your facts straight.
你最好把事情搞清楚
But you don't need to dangle a relationship carrot
但你不必为了让她专心工作
in front of her face just to get her to do good work, okay?
在她面前挂上一根感情的胡萝卜
That is self-serving and it's damaging, Ray.
这种行为自私又伤人 雷
You're spinning out, Lowery.
你想多了 劳埃德
Try and get it together.
好好想想清楚吧
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病吗
Guys?
伙计们
The van to Maybelle is waiting.
去梅贝尔的车在外面等着了
Come here, just buy her some flowers, Lowery.
过来 劳埃德 给她买♥♥点花
And keep me out of it.
别把我搅和进来
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表