剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Yes, it is! My first night in prison,
我就能 我在监狱的第一晚
he told me that if I fought back, he would make it worse.
他告诉我如果我还击 他会对我更狠
He traded me for smokes, for food
整整五年半
For five and a half years, every single day.
每一天 他都拿我来换烟抽 换东西吃
If it's not my call, then whose is it? Huh?
如果我无权决定他的生死 那谁能决定
What? Now he gets to live happily ever after,
在他把我扔给一群野兽之后
after he turned me into an animal?
难道他现在就可以逍遥快活了吗
Oliver, wait. No one can make you something that you're not,
奥利弗 没人能逼你做任何事
but if you pull that trigger,
但是如果你扣下扳机
then it's on you.
那就是你的错了
Car! Terry!
有车来了 特里
No! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Get her out of here.
不 带她走
Kellen? Shea, grab her. Hold her back.
克伦 谢伊 抓住她 看住她
Listen to me. I got something to say.
听我说 我有话要说
This man is not who you think he is.
这人并不像你想的那样
I can take him, Charlie. Wait a second.
我能拿下他 查理 等等
When I got to prison,
我刚到监狱的时候
he preyed on me,
他就不停压榨我
tortured me emotionally,
在精神上折磨我
sexually...
性侵犯我
I was 18 years old.
我才十八岁啊
I just wanted to take a car for a joyride.
我当初只是想偷辆车去兜风
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
This belongs to you?
这是你的吗
No.
不是
That never belonged to me.
我从没拥有过它
It's not true, honey.
那不是真的 亲爱的
Nice.
真不错
Back in time for din-din. Raymond, shall we?
该去吃大餐了吧 雷蒙德 走吗
What makes you think you're gettin' it?
你凭什么觉得是你赢了晚餐
I cracked the code that cracked the case.
我破译的密♥码♥解决了这个案子
So soon I will be cracking lobster tails
所以在享用牛排大餐的时候
as I enjoy my surf and turf.
我也会以同样的速度剥开龙虾尾
Back it up, professor. Anyone can sit
省省吧 教授 谁都能坐在
in a warm office all day and read books.
温暖的办公室里看一整天闲书
I jumped off the dumpster like
我今天像大苍蝇杰米·斯洛卡那样
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
跳下垃圾桶
and tackled a dude today.
抓住了一个罪犯
He was a pothead.
他是个手无缚鸡之力的瘾君子
Yeah, but we thought he was legit
是啊 可在追他的时候
when I went after him.
还当他是个守法公民
Guy was baked.
那人太弱了
Lloyd could have taken him down.
如果是劳埃德 也能搞定他了
See, that was uncalled for. What?
那又何必呢 什么
What pothead?
什么瘾君子
The pothead house you sent us to.
就是你让我们去的那个瘾君子家里
Maybe you was rippin' off a few bong hits yourself.
可能你自己想搞点大♥麻♥吧
All right, Charlie should get this.
好了 查理应该吃这段饭
He went Lawrence Taylor on a guy, even with a bum leg.
他拖着一条伤腿都逮住了劳伦斯·泰勒
But I did promise it to a con,
但我承诺要赏给一名罪犯
and when I asked for backup at the pharmacy,
我在药房♥要求支援的时候
it was Erica who got behind the wheel in two seconds.
是艾丽卡在关键时刻驾车赶来
Thanks, Ray.
谢谢你 雷
Shocker. You give it to the person with the most boobs.
真震惊 你居然把它给了最有姿色的人
No.
不
"Better is the dinner of herbs,
"享怨恨灌注的牛肉
"where the love is,
"不如啖爱心捧出的野菜
"than that of a stalled ox,
"家人不和 美食无味
"and hatred therewith."
"家庭和睦 野菜也香"
I actually read that on the back of a tea bag
大约十年前我倒真在茶包背后读到过这话
about ten years ago, and it stuck.
太拗口了
You're a vegetarian?
你是个素食者吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, damn. Just...
天哪 那就
Yeah. I'm a vegetarian who likes to win.
是啊 我是个好胜的素食者
Suck it.
慢慢享受吧
All right, losers. Get dressed. I'm taking you
失败者们 穿好衣服
back to the joint.
准备送你们回监狱了
That ain't right.
那可不对
She ripped it twice, man.
她撕破了两次 伙计
Hey. Um...
听着
I can run the animals back to Maybelle
如果你想回家休息的话
if you want to go home and rest.
我可以押囚犯们回梅贝尔
You know, Day just wanted to be 18 again,
戴只想再过回十八岁
like, before... Before any of this ever happened to him.
过回之前的生活 在这一切没有发生之前
The cons just would like to have a meal at a restaurant,
那群罪犯只想在餐厅吃顿饭
like they used to.
就像入狱之前那样
And you don't admit it,
你不必承认
but you wish you had your family back.
但你想要挽回破碎的家庭
I wish my heart worked
我希望我的心脏能正常工作
like it did back when I was a kid
就像我还是个小伙子
Mccann just wanted to go back
麦肯只想回到
to when his parents were alive and life was good.
他父母还活着 生活还很美好的时候
But you know what the truth is, Ray?
但你知道真♥相♥吗 雷
There ain't no going back, man.
我们都回不去了 伙计
Ain't no going back.
回不去了
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表