剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
We were hacked.
我们被黑了
The personnel files have been breached.
我们的私人信息暴露了
If they got to my data, then...
如果他们能搞到我的资料 那么
Teresa!
特蕾莎
Teresa, hey, baby, it's Daddy! Are you here?
特蕾莎 宝贝 是爸爸 你在吗
Ray... Where's my kid?
雷 孩子在哪
Our kid is upstairs doing her homework.
在楼上写作业
She's probably got the earbuds in.
她可能带着耳机
Hey, Teresa, down here! Pack a bag!
特蕾莎 下来 收拾东西
No! The judge said no
不行 法官说你从中转房♥
visitation till you're out of that halfway--
出来之前不能见她
There's a runner, Christina, and he's dangerous,
有个在逃犯 克里斯蒂娜 这人很危险
and he might have information on my family,
他可能有我家人的资料
like where they live... Dad?
比如住址 爸爸
Go pack a bag,
去收拾东西
you and Mom are going over to Grandma's house.
跟妈妈去奶奶家
No, we're not gonna pick up and go anywhere
不 我们不收拾 哪儿也不去
until I know exactly...
除非我知道确切情况
I swear to God, Christina,
我发誓 克里斯蒂娜
this is not the time to play "Bust Ray's Stones"!
现在不是逗你玩的时候
Teresa, go pack a bag. Everything okay?
特蕾莎 去收东西 一切还好吗
He says there's some criminal that could pose a danger.
他说有罪犯可能会威胁到我们
Does. Does pose a danger.
不是可能 是已经威胁到了
I'm taking my kid out of here until things cool off.
我要把孩子带走 直到事情平息下来
Well, we appreciate your concern, Ray, but we have
很感谢你的关心 雷 但我们
an arrangement: you call before you come over.
有言在先 你来之前要打电♥话♥
I'm sure the halfway house has a phone.
我想中转房♥应该是有电♥话♥的吧
You appreciate my concern? Ray...
你会感谢我的关心 雷
That is my kid, not yours!
那是我的孩子 不是你的
You open your mouth again,
你要再说一个字
I will duct tape you to the front tree,
我就用胶带把你捆门口的树上
paint a bull's-eye on your chest
在你胸前画个靶心
and give the runner this address myself.
然后亲自把这地址告诉那个逃犯
Five seconds, Chrissy.
给你五秒钟考虑 克丽茜
You can leave with her, or I carry her outta here myself.
要么你带她走 或者我亲自抗她出去
We'll pack light.
我们去简单收拾下
Still a Jet fan?
还是喷气机队的球迷吗
Yeah.
没错
Jets suck.
喷气机队是垃圾
Okay, yes, sir, I'll tell them.
好的长官 我会转告他们的
Bye.
再见
Um, that was Director Knox.
诺克斯主管打来的
Seems Beaumont may have gotten access
看来博蒙特从我们系统中得到的
to more than just Marshals info on our system.
不只是法警们的资料
If you're saying what I think you're saying,
如果你说的跟我想的一样
I'm about to blow up bigger than that post office.
我的火气会比邮局的爆♥炸♥还大
HQ said that your files were vulnerable,
总部说你们的资料防御措施不够好
but there's no evidence--
但是没有证据显示
There wasn't supposed to be any file on us!
根本就不该有我们的资料存档
Part of the deal was that this task force was
协议里说了 我们这个特别行动组
put together on the QT-- that's what they told us.
是不会对外公开的 这是他们承诺的
And now you're gonna tell me this--
可现在你又说
Take it easy. It's not her fault.
淡定 这不是她的错
You're protecting your little girlfriend now?
你要护着这位小女朋友吗
She's one of them.
她跟他们是一伙的
What? No.
什么 不是
I mean, yes, yes, I will defend her
对 如你所说 我确实在帮她说话
from your diatribe, but she is not my girlfriend.
可她不是我女朋友
You're not my girlfriend.
你不是我女朋友吧
Hey, Ray, do you have any idea
雷 你知道如果让别人
what would've happened to me
知道谢伊·丹尼尔斯
if it gets out that Shea Daniels is working with cops?
在帮警♥察♥干活 我会死得多惨吗
Ray, I've got a kid.
雷 我还有个孩子
Could Beaumont know who we are?
博蒙特会查到我们吗
Put your minds at ease.
放心吧
You're criminal scumbags, just like him.
你们和他同命相怜 都是罪犯
Beaumont doesn't care about you.
博蒙特不会找你们碴
He cares about real cops.
他恨的是真正的警♥察♥
Oh, and by the way-- Charlie's wife is fine.
顺便说一句 查理的老婆没事
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
Oh, this is still bullshit.
还不都是屁话
I don't know why Shea would say something so ridiculous.
没想到谢伊会如此信口开河
Girlfriend and...
女朋友什么的...
It... It's okay.
没事
Uh, you can use my phone if you want to warn your mother.
你可以借我电♥话♥打给你妈 给她提个醒
Just to be safe.
以防万一
Well, she, she has Tai Chi every wednesday,
她每周三都打太极
so I'm pretty sure
所以我很确定
she can defend herself adequately, but thanks.
她能保护好自己 不过还是谢了
Actually, maybe I should call my dad, too.
说实话 也许我该通知一下我爸
You know, just to be safe.
以防万一嘛
Do you think you could track him down with your computer?
你能查到他的信息吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
I'm sure I can find something.
肯定能查到的
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Working.
工作
Yeah, but your wife...
我知道 可你老婆...
Is healing. And Beaumont is planning.
无碍 博蒙特蓄势待发
He's not getting any rest, and neither am I.
他不会停下脚步 我又岂能休息
They're doing it again!
又来了
They're hacking us right now.
黑客在攻击我们的电脑
Look, look, see--
快看
the screen's completely locked up
屏幕完全被锁定了
Can you trace where it's coming from?
能追踪攻击来源吗
Not exactly. But I might be able to find out who's on right now.
不一定 但没准能查到黑手是谁
Okay, I'm reversing the signal.
我正进行信♥号♥♥反转
And gotcha, bitch!
抓到你了 贱♥人♥
Sorry. He's hacking us through a protected server
抱歉 他是通过某卡尔·汉茨
that's hosting a web site honoring Carl Huntz.
纪念网的服务器来攻击我们的
A Huntz site-- why didn't we look into this?
关于汉茨的网站 我们之前怎么没想到
There's over 3,000 of them.
这种网站得有三千多个
Okay, the site is registered to a George McCalister.
网站是一个叫乔治·麦凯利斯特的人注册的
Running background.
正在读取背景资料
He used to install computers for the city of Newark.
他曾为纽瓦克市政部门安装系统
Got a government photo I.D.
这是他的政♥府♥身份证照片
There's a pre-service memorial rally for Huntz in
一个小时后在伯根县
Bergen County in an hour.
有个纪念汉茨的集♥会♥
I doubt our friend would miss that party.
他不会错过这个的
There is a line of freedom that
有一条打着自♥由♥旗号♥的鸿沟
each and every one of us draws in the sand.
横跨在我们面前
And our Federal-- I'm sorry, imperialist-- government crosses
而我们的联邦政♥府♥ 不 应该是
that line each and every day.
帝♥国♥主♥义♥政♥府♥却频频越线
Look at the statistics, people.
擦亮双眼看看那些数据 同胞们
You'll know what I'm talking about.
你们知道我指的是什么
We are here to honor a man
今天我们要纪念一个人
who fought for our rights as individuals each and every day of his life.
一个为了维护人♥权♥奋斗终身的人
Mr. Carl Huntz is that man!
那就是卡尔·汉茨先生
He fought for our rights!
他为我们奋力争取权利
Let's take back our land!
我们要夺回自己的领土
It's our land, not their land!
这里属于我们 而不是他们
Stand up and say, "Enough."
站起来大声说"够了"
Mr. Carl Huntz, patriot, teacher, prophet.
卡尔·汉茨先生是爱国者 是导师 是先驱
He only not wrote The Anarchist Diary,
他不仅创作了《无政♥府♥主义者日记》
he has the guts...
而且铮铮铁骨...
That's right!
说的没错
...the government officials "Don't publish that book,"
...政♥府♥部门禁止这部作品发行
they told him, "It's too controversial."
还说它是动♥乱♥之作
but he looked those people in the eye,
但他毫不示弱 面对他们
and you know what he said? "The hell with you!"
知道他说了什么吗 "去死吧"
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表