剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, Charlie, we got a location.
查理 我们查到一个地址
Just outside a small town in upstate New York called...
就在纽约北部郊区一个叫做...
Why we stopping here for?
我们停这儿干嘛
'Cause either our boys got lucky,
因为要么这俩哥们很幸运
and when their car died, someone passed them
车没油的时候正好有人经过
out on that road and they jacked 'em...
载了他们一程然后他们把车抢了
Or they hoofed it in to civilization.
要么他们就得走到有人烟的地方
All right. Split up. Everyone take a store.
好了 分开行动 一人查一家店
For the record, what she said was obvious.
强调一下 她刚说的是人都知道
No way that should count towards the thing I can't mention.
可不能凭这个让她得到那个不准我提的东西
The delicious, perfectly seasoned,
那个美味多汁佐料丰富
14-ounce... thing I can't mention.
重达十四盎司的...我不能提的东西
Afternoon.
下午好
Charlie Duchamp, U.S. Marshals.
查理·杜尚 美国联邦法警
I'm looking for these two men.
我在找这两个人
Have you seen them?
你见过他们吗
No.
没有
Well, they're looking to steal a ride.
他们正计划盗窃一辆座驾
Can you check to see if your car is still parked outside?
请你检查一下你的车是否安然无恙
I walk to work.
我步行上班
Look, I'm sorry, but we're closing, sir,
对不起 我们要关门了 先生
So if you could please just exit the store
你能不能像刚才进来那样
the way you came in.
原路离开小店呢
How about...
不如...
I leave you my number,
我留下我的号♥码
And if you happen to see anything,
如果你看到可疑的事情
then just give me a call.
就给我打电♥话♥
Take care.
保重
Come on. They're in the pharmacy.
过来 他们在药店
You two cover the back.
你们俩看住后门
With what, my good looks?
凭什么看住后门 凭我长得帅吗
I'll do it.
我来吧
Thanks for the help, Shea.
多谢帮忙 谢伊
Okay, he left.
好了 他走了
All right, open the register.
打开现金柜台
Come on.
快点
Move.
动作快点
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 快走
My heart!
我的心脏
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie! You okay?
查理 你还好吧
Let's go.
快走
Move the car, or I drop his brains on the floor.
把车让开 否则我把他脑袋打开花
Move it!
快让开
All right.
好了
Get him in the car.
把他弄进车去
Keys.
钥匙
Give me your keys!
把钥匙给我
They took the keys.
他们把钥匙拿走了
Couldn't get a plate.
没看到车牌
I'll call it in.
我来跟进
Okay. Okay. So...
很好 很好 那么...
It's all about going for the money for them.
他们是冲那笔钱去的
'cause, right here, it says,
因为这里的意思是
"It's all about getting the money from the house."
就是要去这间房♥子里拿钱
We just need to know where the damn house is.
我们只需要知道房♥子在哪
You know?
你懂吗
Okay. That was the marshals' geek squad.
刚才是警方的电脑特工组打来的
They found a search
他们在老头的电脑上
on the old man's computer for a Terry Miller.
找到了搜索特里·米勒的记录
Great. So that's... that's where they're going.
很好 那就是他们要去的地方
Yeah.
是啊
Except there are 4,500 Terry Millers in the United States.
只是在全美有四千五百个特里·米勒
Pharmacist's car was a newer model--
药剂师的车是新款
2005 or better.
2005款或者更新
Can you narrow it down at all?
你能说具体点吗
Next time, I'll try to get
下次我会尽量
a better look when I'm getting shot.
在中枪之后留意看一眼的
It was a white mid-size SUV, okay?
是辆白色中型的运动型多功能汽车
Give us a minute.
让我们单独待一会
Believe this guy?
看看这家伙
You need to relax. Relax?
你要放松点 放松
We lost the runners and gained a hostage.
我们跟丢了逃犯还多了个人♥质♥
Why the hell should I relax, Ray?
我怎么放松得了 雷
Because your pump is going to explode.
因为你心脏都快炸了
Three inches higher,
如果再高3英尺
and that bullet hits a major artery in your thigh
子弹就会伤到你的股动脉
and I'm making a phone call to your wife.
而我就得给你的老婆打电♥话♥了
It just grazed me, Ray.
只是擦伤 雷
And these heart episodes are rare, okay?
而心脏病发作只是巧合 好吗
I'm fine. Just mind your business.
我没事 做好你的份内之事就好
We were in a firefight, and my partner was useless.
刚才交火时 我的搭档帮不上忙
This is my business. Keep your mouth shut.
这就是我的份内之事 闭嘴
You want everybody to hear?
你想让别人都知道吗
Just do your job or find yourself another one.
要么专心工作 要么另找搭档吧
EMT said to use this and go home.
急救医生说拄着这个 回家吧
But I assume you're only going to follow half of that advice.
可我觉得前半句忠告你不会听的
I just got a call.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
Pharmacist and his car were found
药剂师和他的车在一个
dumped behind a big box store.
大卖♥♥场后院被发现了
Pharmacist was tied up, but he's fine.
药剂师被绑起来了 但人没事
Big box means big parking lot.
大卖♥♥场一般都有大停车场
They switched up their rides.
他们肯定换了座驾了
Well, there's hundreds of cars in a parking lot that size, man.
那么大地方肯定有几百辆车
It'll take us hours to find the make and model.
找到厂牌和型号♥得花好几小时
More needle-in-a-haystack bullshit.
比大海捞针还难
Hey, Jules.
朱尔斯
Mccann and Day were using the computer
麦肯和戴用电脑
to search the name Terry Miller.
搜过T特里·米勒这个名字
Uh, I found a recent home sale
我找到了一间房♥子
to a Mr. Terry Paul Miller
最近卖♥♥给了特里·保罗·米勒
just 15 miles from where you are now.
离你们那只有24公里
He's done time for drug possession.
他因私藏♥毒♥品被囚 刚出狱
Maybe he and our runners crossed paths in the system.
也许他和逃犯在服刑时碰过面
Lloyd cracked the code,
劳埃德破译的密♥码♥
and there is constant reference to a house.
始终提到了一所房♥子
That could be the house.
可能就是那幢房♥子
All right. Thanks, Jules.
好的 谢了 朱尔斯
What do you got?
有什么消息
The needle.
那根针
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Terry Miller.
特里·米勒
Damn it, I hate dogs.
妈的 我很讨厌狗
You're scared of dogs? I didn't say I was scared.
你怕狗吗 我没说我怕
I said I hate them. Big ones bite.
我说我讨厌 大型犬会咬人的
Terry Miller, U.S. Marshals.
特里·米勒 美国联邦法警
What do you want?
你要干嘛
I want you to open the damn door.
我要你开门
Put the dog away.
把狗牵走
Why? What's going on?
为什么 怎么了
I don't like this. He's stalling.
我不喜欢这样 他在拖延时间
He could be looking for a weapon.
他可能在抄家伙
Somebody split out the back.
谁去堵一下后门
Ready? Yep.
准备好没 嗯
U.S. Marshals.
美国联邦法警
Get your hand out of that jar!
把你的手从罐子里拿出来
Take it easy, man. Get your hand out of the jar!
别紧张 把你的手从罐子里拿出来
Get that dog back!
让那只狗退后
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表