剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, who wants to tell me
有谁能告诉我
why we're going on this trip today?
今天我们为什么要出去
Kenny.
肯尼.
Because we listen and...
因为我们听话
and we have good behavior.
而且我们很乖
That's right.
很好
And why aren't Todd and Phillip going with us today?
陶德和菲利普为什么不能跟我们一起出去呢
Kenny.
肯尼
Because they didn't listen and they had bad behavior.
因为他们不听话而且很不乖
That's right.
回答正确
And field trips can be taken away.
所以他们不能外出了
So follow the rules.
所以你们一定要遵守规则
Come on.
上车吧
Bennett, you can't take your stuffed animal with you.
本内特 你不能携带玩偶
Please?
拜托
It's all right, Victor, let him go.
没关系 维克多 让他带着吧
Go ahead.
上车
Any misbehavior and you will lose all privileges.
任何违规行为都会让你丧失这项优待
And you don't want to end up in the isolation room.
大家都不想被关进隔离室 对吧
Hi, good morning. Paula Berry.
早上好 我是宝拉·贝瑞
Thank you for opening up early for us.
感谢您肯为我们提早开门
Not a problem at all. Glad to help.
没什么大不了的 乐于帮忙
You like that?
你喜欢这个
Grandpa.
爷爷
Grandpa what?
爷爷什么
Grandpa painted.
爷爷画的
Oh, Grandpa painted birds.
你爷爷画过鸟啊
Is that a nice memory?
是段美好的回忆 是吧
Yes.
对
Where's Bennett?
本内特呢
Bennett?
本内特
Bennett, you come here right now!
本内特 你给我马上过来
You are in big trouble if you don't!
你再不过来就死定了
闲人免进
武器库
All right, Bennett...
好了 本内特
Bennett Ballester: Inmate at a hospital
本内特·巴列斯特 被关押在哈德逊一所
for the criminally insane up in Hudson.
专为罪犯开设的精神病院
Killed an orderly, escaped while on an outing
趁外出游玩之时 杀死了一名护理员
to some jousting joint called Chivalry Castle.
然后从一个叫"骑士城♥堡♥"的格斗场逃走了
Day trip?
还能外出一日游
Integrating the mentally ill with the outside world
在康复治疗过程中 将精神病患者与
is a standard and often successful practice
外界联合起来 是一种标准而常见的
when you're working towards rehabilitation.
并且行之有效的治疗方法
In this case, clearly very unsuccessful.
当然在本案中 这招显得非常失败
Jesus, damn near took the guy's head off.
上帝啊 他几乎把那个人的头都砍掉了
Bennett gained access to a secured room,
本内特进入一间武器仓库
Got the sword, did his thing to the orderly,
拿起一把剑 挥刀砍向护理员
Took one of those goofy outfits
然后 找了件傻兮兮的骑士服穿上
the knights wear, and walked out.
大摇大摆地走掉了
CCTV system at the Castle only tracks him leaving the facility.
城♥堡♥里的监控系统只拍到他离开的画面
Orderly's wallet was missing.
护理员的钱包也不见了
What he hell's he doing in there?
他在那边瞎捣鼓什么呢
He's killed before, this guy?
他以前也杀过人 是吧
Correct. Jules?
没错 朱尔斯
Um, Bennett was in ten years
本内特因杀害 他所痴迷的
for killing a local newscaster he was obsessed with.
一位当地新闻播报员而被判十年徒刑
She was engaged to be married.
被害人本来都已订婚准备出嫁了
They never found her body, but her DNA was
她的尸体至今还没找到 但警方
pulled from skin under his fingernails.
在他指甲下的皮屑里找到了播报员的DNA
Erotomania. It's a common trait in stalkers.
被爱妄想症 追星族的共有特征
They, uh, they believe the object of their affection,
他们 他们认定自己喜爱的目标对象
usually somebody famous, is in love with them,
通常是明星红人 正深爱着自己
Even though the victim, in most cases,
其实绝大多数情况下 被害人
doesn't even know they exist.
根本就不认识他们
Continue.
继续说
Bennett should be in maximum security prison for life,
本内特本该在最高戒备监狱中坐穿牢底
but his lawyer proved that he was unfit to stand trial
但是他的律师举证 称其不适宜出庭受审
Due to a history of something called comorbidity.
说是因为某种精神障碍共病史
Are you okay, Charlie? Or... Finish.
没事吧 查理 继续
Roger that.
收到
Yeah, "Comorbidity" basically means that Bennett
好 精神障碍共病就是说本内特
is a whole cocktail of crazy. You know?
就是疯子中的巅疯 明白不
Uh, think of him as trail mix,
请把他想象成什锦干果仁
except you replace the nuts,
只不过要把干果仁 脆饼
and the pretzels and those delicious little yogurt droplets
还有那些美味的小酸奶粒替换成
with paranoid schizophrenia, auditory hallucinations,
偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症 幻听与幻象
and, uh, delusional psychosis.
还有 妄想性精神病
There's a...
这里有一份...
There's a reference here to a diary that his lawyer
这份材料提到 在听证期间
had suppressed during the competency hearing.
他的律师曾刻意隐瞒了一本日记
I need to see that diary.
我一定得看看那本日记
Jules, look into that. On it.
朱尔斯 去查查 已经在查了
Only family is his brother.
他只有一个哥哥
We should talk to him.
我们应该去找他谈谈
Dude, what?
大哥 怎么了
You know, I'm more pissed at myself...
说实话 我其实更气我自己
for actually thinking that I could trust
居然真以为 我可以信任
a bunch of no-good convicts.
几个毫无用处的囚犯
But be that as it may, I just want my watch back.
可是不管怎么样 我只想找回我的手表
Okay.
好的
That watch belonged to my father.
那是我父亲的手表
It was a gift given to him by the chief justice
那是首席大♥法♥官赠予他的礼物
for his service as a U.S. Marshal.
以奖励他身为美国法警忠于职守
But even if it was made out of bubble gum wrapper,
虽然那块表只是用泡泡糖包装纸做的
somebody went into my desk
但那意味着 有人偷翻我的桌子
and took something of mine.
拿走了我的私人物品
At the end of this tour, I want that watch
在本次任务结束之时 我希望那块表
back on my desk, or heads are going to roll.
完璧归赵 不然有你们的苦头吃
It wasn't me, so...
反正不是我 所以
What? No.
什么 我没有
I didn't take shit.
我才不稀罕那玩意
Look, I don't care who took the watch!
听着 我不管是谁拿的
I just want it back.
赶快把表还回来
Go ahead, Ray.
走了 雷
Lloyd, you and I are heading to the Loony Bin,
劳埃德 咱俩一起去疯人院
See what else they have on this guy. Okay.
看看有没有这家伙的其他资料 好
Jules, call in the brother for Charlie to interview.
朱尔斯 给他哥打电♥话♥ 让他来见查理
Let's get to work.
咱们开工吧
I don't like these places.
我真不喜欢这里
Nobody does. Nobody does.
没人喜欢这里 没人待见
I figure this would be a psycho smorgasbord
我寻思着 这里对你这种理论宅来说
for your egghead. Oh, absolutely it is.
就好比精神病自助餐 那是绝对的
I find it undeniably fascinating.
我觉得这里无与伦比的吸引人
I did a three month rotation at a place like this once.
我曾在某个类似这样的地方待了三个月
I'll never forget it as long as I live.
我永远不会忘记那段时光的一点一滴
But I didn't like it.
我其实并不喜欢这里
You take Charlie's watch? Hells no.
是你拿了查理的表 绝对没有
Look me in the eye, you gambling addict.
看着我的眼睛说 你个烂赌鬼
You belong in a place like this
雷 要是你认为我不惜毁掉
if you think that I would jeopardize my chance
提早出狱的好机会而去干那种事的话
to get out of prison early, Ray?
你真可以在这里疗养一段时间了
Um, I'm Paula. You must be Ray?
我是宝拉 你一定是雷吧
Ray. He's my colleague, Lloyd Lowery.
我是雷 他是我同事 劳埃德·洛厄
Thanks for taking the time.
谢谢您肯抽时间来见我们
Of course. Anything I could do to help.
没关系 我将尽全力提供帮助
I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我
We understand.
节哀顺变
It's just that Victor worked here for seven years.
维克多已经在这里工作了七年
I just had to notify his wife.
我刚刚把这个消息告知他的妻子
Well, any help that you could give us
若你能提供线索 帮助追捕本内特
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表