剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Definitely.
当然
Come here.
过来
Don't ever do that.
以后不许这样
I don't want cons around my family.
我不希望罪犯接近我的家人
Hey, you left your cell phone on your desk,
是你把手♥机♥落在桌上
and Charlie told me to...
所以查理让我…
Did you hear what I said?
听懂我说的话吗
Did you hear what I said?
你听懂我说的话了吗
Whatever, boss.
行 你是老大
Where's the kid?
孩子在哪里
He's upstairs taking a nap.
他在楼上小睡
He's not feeling too well.
他有点不太舒服
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
He's been in communication with his mom.
他一直和他母亲保持联♥系♥
Great.
很好
Good job, Stoltz.
你真行啊 斯托兹
She got what she wanted.
她总算如愿以偿了
Now there's no move to anticipate.
现在我们无法掌握她的下一步动向了
Our job just got ten times harder.
真是雪上加霜
We didn't have the kid under house arrest.
我们又不是把这孩子关在家里
We're just here to protect him.
我们只是在保护他
This is protecting him?!
这就是保护他吗
You better take it down a peg, Zancanelli.
你最好说话注意点 让科勒里
I only take heat from a real marshal.
不是正式的联邦警♥察♥没资格教训我
Enough!
够了
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
Half hour ago. Let's go.
半小时前 走吧
Thank you, Jules.
谢谢 朱尔斯
No signal on either phone.
两部手♥机♥都没有信♥号♥♥
She must have pulled out the batteries.
她应该是把电池拔了
All right, what do we already know?
很好 我们现在都掌握哪些信息
Lilah used three guys to get to where she is now.
莱拉利用三个男人走到现在这步
If I had unlimited women on the outside,
如果我外面也有取之不尽的女人
I wouldn't stop using them,
我肯定会继续利用她们
especially now.
特别是在现在这个时候
She's got her son,
她已经接到了儿子
she needs to build a nest somewhere.
需要另觅新窝
Why not get some sucker to pay for it?
为什么不找个冤大头来买♥♥单呢
Is the kid in there, Lloyd?
那孩子在里面吗 劳埃德
Just browsing.
只是随便看看
What you got, Jules?
查到什么吗 朱尔斯
Lucas Harold, the go-kart guy--
卢卡斯·哈罗德 那个开卡丁车赛场的人
um, nothing from him.
没有什么可查的了
Gabe Prescott, the guy who licked my boots--
盖比·普雷斯科特 那个舔过我靴子的家伙
Uh, nothing, really, in terms of property.
也一无所有 就财产状况而言
Hold on.
等等
Okay, the first guy you interviewed, Milt Langley--
你们第一个盘问的人 米尔特·兰利
He owns rental properties throughout Jersey.
他在泽西州有租赁地♥产♥
Maybe him? No, we talked to him.
可能是他吗 不会的 我们和他谈过
He says she broke it off with him.
他说他俩分手了
He seemed believable.
他看上去挺靠谱的
Maybe we were wrong.
也许我们都错了
Hey, baby.
你好啊 宝贝
My son, Taylor.
这是我儿子 泰勒
Taylor, say hi.
泰勒 打个招呼啊
Shake the man's hand.
跟人家握握手
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
There you go.
就是这样
Say, did the police contact you?
警方有联♥系♥过你吗
Uh, yeah, U.S. Marshals did.
是的 联邦警♥察♥找过我
And?
然后呢
Well, I told them I didn't know where you were.
我说我不知道你在哪里
Beautiful.
非常好
Now, baby, I need a huge favor.
宝贝 我需要你的帮助
We need to stay in one of your houses for a few weeks.
我们得在你的某处房♥子内住上几周
You know, some place real quiet.
你知道 要非常清静的地方
Lilah, you broke up with me.
莱拉 你跟我分手了
I know. I needed you to be convincing
我知道 这样一旦有警♥察♥找上你
if the cops reached out.
你说的话才会可信
Baby, I love you.
宝贝 我是爱你的
I would never want to be away from you.
我再也不想离开你了
Didn't I, didn't I say to you that you you had to trust me?
我不是说过 你一定要相信我吗
Didn't you swear to me that you would?
你还记得你发誓会相信我吗
Look, I'll make it up to you, okay?
我会补偿你的 好不好
We'll do all those things we talked about.
以前说好的事 我们可以一一完成
Lilah, I saw the other guys.
莱拉 我看到那些人了
The pen pals.
那些笔友
Did the marshals tell you that?
是不是联邦警♥察♥告诉你的
They were lying.
他们在撒谎
No. You lied to me.
不 是你在撒谎
Mom, let's just go.
妈妈 我们走吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
Baby, I would never lie to you.
宝贝 我从来不会骗你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're gonna have to leave.
你必须离开这里
We've got nowhere else to go, Milt.
我们无处可去了 米尔特
Hey, I'm asking you to leave.
我让你离开这里
Okay? Just go.
听见没 快走
Or I'll call the cops.
否则我就报♥警♥了
Mom? Please.
妈妈 走吧
Mom!
妈妈
You're gonna do what, Milt?
你想干嘛 米尔特
Mom, please.
妈妈 别这样
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下
You're gonna do what?
你想怎样
Please, mom, no! No!
求求你了 妈妈 别这样
Anything?
有什么消息吗
No, just a flier for the WNBA.
没有 只是一张女子职篮赛的小广♥告♥
Are you joking?
开什么玩笑
The WNBA is still around?
女子职篮赛居然还在打
You can't be serious.
别开玩笑了
They've been around for the last 12 years.
她们打了12年了
You don't get the sports page in prison?
你在监狱里没看到体育版吗
Hey, guff it up.
别扯了
I love the Washington Mystics.
我最喜欢华盛顿神秘人队了
Yeah. You would. I do.
你喜欢才怪 我真的喜欢
Hey, guys. Yeah?
伙计们 怎么了
Another trait of the manipulative narcissist
操控型自恋者的另一大特征
is the inability to lose gracefully.
就是失去克制力
Her fantasy's collapsed, so she's lost.
她的幻想破灭了 所以不知所措
She's coming unhinged.
她变得精神错乱
Looks like a small caliber pistol.
应该是小口径手♥枪♥
Entry wound, no exit wound.
只有子弹进入的伤口 没有出来的
This is empty.
屋子里没人
Hello? Is this the professor guy?
你好 你是那个教授吗
Taylor?
是泰勒吗
My mom shot someone.
我妈开枪杀人了
She's got a gun and she's talking a lot of crazy stuff.
她有枪 而且满口疯话
I think her plan fell apart.
我想她的计划失败了
Where are you now?
你现在在哪
Some trailer park the guy she shot owns.
在她打死的那个人的拖车屋里
I don't know.
我也不知道在哪
I'm just worried about her and I don't know
我很担心她 又无能为力
what to do because she won't listen to me.
她根本听不进我说的话
Uh, what is she saying?
她都说些什么话
Stuff like "it's over".
像"玩完了"之类的
Taylor? I need you.
泰勒 我需要你
Don't leave me alone.
别留下我一个人
I got to go. Taylor, listen to me.
我要挂了 泰勒 听我说
You need to get out of that house.
你要赶紧离开那间屋子
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表