剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
oven mitts to my hands at night
在我手上绑上微波炉手套
to keep me from masturbating.
以防止我晚上手♥淫♥
Which was such a violation, and it didn't work, by the way,
这对我真的是一种侵犯 而且这招也不管用
And I started to harbor a lot of resentment,
虽然此后我开始埋怨她 怨恨她
yet here I am still making excuses for her.
但直到现在 我依旧在为她找理由
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这些
Because I don't believe you
因为我不相信
when you say you'll notify us if your mom contacts you.
你会在你妈联♥系♥你的时候 通知我们
Hey, I empathize. But Taylor, you have to know
你的想法我能理解 但是泰勒 你要知道
there's a price you pay for covering for an unfit mom:
你会为掩护一个不称职的母亲而付出代价
It's your own self-worth.
你会因此丧失自我价值
You seem like a well-adjusted young man
你看起来是个适应力很强
with good moral development.
品德又好的年轻人
Don't let your mom wring that out of you
别让你妈妈犯下的错误
'cause of her mistakes, okay?
影响到你 好吗
Here's my cell number, if you want to talk.
如果你想找我谈谈 这是我手♥机♥号♥码
The original sandman.
原版《睡魔》[神话书]
Nice.
很不错
I've been there, okay?
你的情况我也经历过
Oh, my god, it's so good to finally see you, Jeff.
老天 能再见到你真是太好了 杰夫
Dreams really do come true.
梦想终于成真了
I got a call from someone with the U.S. Marshals.
我接到一通美国联邦警♥察♥打来的电♥话♥
They want me to come in to talk.
他们要找我去谈谈
Well, we expected that, right?
这个我们早预料到了 对吗
Just tell them you visited me in prison
你就告诉他们 你只是去监狱探视过我而已
And that's it.
这样就够了
Do you have everything, baby?
东西你都准备好了吗 宝贝
I just, I just don't understand
我只是搞不明白
Why you need all this when you could just stay with me.
你待在我身边就好了 为什么非要这么做
Well, I am going to stay with you, baby,
好吧 在以后的日子里 宝贝
for the rest of my life.
我会和你待在一起的
First, I need to take care of a few things.
但现在我要先处理一些事情
I'm gonna need the car back tomorrow.
明天记得把车给我
Well, I'm gonna need it longer than that.
不行 明天肯定不行
I really need it back tomorrow, sweetheart.
我明天真要用车 甜心
Do you want me to get caught, Jeff?
你希望我被捕吗 杰夫
It's just... Do you?
这只是 你希望吗
Of course not.
当然不想
Well, it sure as hell sounds like it.
听起来还真像那么回事
When I do, maybe I'll have to tell the cops
等我真的被捕了 我没准会告诉警♥察♥
that you provided these things to me. Do you want that?
是你提供了这些东西 你希望那样吗
No.
不
Well, quit trying to ruin everything.
好 那就别毁了这来之不易的一切
You'll see me when you see me.
你该见到我的时候 自然能见到我
I'm just warning you that I will not lie to the police,
我只是想警告你 我是不会对警♥察♥撒谎的
so when they do talk to me--
所以 如果他们真找我去谈话
Wrong answer.
回答错误
Please, no... no...
求你了 别 别
Good afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon?
下午好
Uh, these were five of lilah's repeat visitors
这五位是最近两个月
in prison the last two months.
经常去监狱探访莱拉的人
Uh, I have calls in to four others, but no word back yet.
我还给另外四个打了电♥话♥ 但还没回音
Turns out Lilah was an active pen pal-er.
看起来莱拉还是个挺活跃的笔友
Uh, another trait of the manipulative narcissist?
这是控制欲极强的自恋狂的另一个特征
They love getting things over on people.
他们喜欢玩弄人于鼓掌之间
Did we get the mug shot out? Yes.
逃犯的面部照片发出了吗 发了
We missing anything?
还有什么遗漏没
Yes. Uh, yes, it-it is out.
没错 不 发了 已经发出去了
No word on missing anything.
没遗漏什么
Milt Langley? Yeah.
米尔特·兰利 到
Follow us.
跟我们来
What do we have here?
瞧瞧我们这些笔友
A little rebel fetish, you guys, huh?
你们都有反叛崇拜心理 是吧
Bunch of dream lovers using fantasy projection
一群活在幻想里的
to wish away reality, huh?
逃避现世的乌托邦分子
Grabbing on the only chance
好不容易找到个犯人
to control a relationship because the inmate
爱你们比你们爱她多
needs you more than you need them?
可得抓住机会
Sound about right, maybe?
我说的差不多吧
Leave 'em alone.
别烦他们
Oh, they're fine. It's not just pen pal-ers.
他们没事的 他们可不光光是笔友
Same dynamic and attributes apply to all the millions of losers
他们还是全世界不计其数的热衷于网恋的
in chat rooms around the world. It's very common.
失败者们中的一员 太常见了
She should never have been in prison to begin with.
她就不该被关进监狱
Her jerk of a husband was abusive,
莱拉的那个混♥蛋♥老公是个虐待狂
and Lilah was a battered woman
她只不过是受尽折磨
who got out the only way she knew how.
想方设法想逃离苦海而已
By stabbing him 48 times?
那她就可以捅他四十八刀吗
Looks like she's good for the body we found in the park.
照这么看 她对公园里那具死尸算是客气了
Another one of the schmucks that loved her.
又一个倾心于她的蠢货
Or how about her first husband,
还有她第一任丈夫
who she turned into a crispy critter one night?
她在某个晚上一把火送他上了西天
Come on, man. Wake up!
拜托 伙计 快醒醒吧
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是何时
Two weeks ago.
两周以前
She broke up with me.
她向我提出分手
For no reason.
无缘无故的
She didn't try to contact you today?
她今天没联♥系♥过你吗
No.
没
I really thought we were in love.
我还以为我们是真心相爱
So, we'll be in touch, Milton.
保持联♥系♥ 米尔顿
Okay. All right.
好 好的
Help you?
你是
Gabe Prescott.
盖比·普雷斯科特
I got a call to report here.
我接到电♥话♥叫我来这里
That's right. This way, Gabe.
没错 这边 盖比
Gabe?
盖比
Let's go.
这边
Rebel fetish isn't the only fetish
反叛崇拜心理可不是
that draws men to female inmates.
男人被女囚吸引的唯一原因
I think I need to listen to this interview.
我得听听他们在谈什么
So, Gabe, how'd you know...?
那么 盖比 你是怎么认识
I'm not telling you anything.
我不会告诉你任何事情
This guy don't want to talk.
这家伙不愿意开口
I guess he's free to go, right?
还是让他走吧
Sit your ass down.
给我坐下
Were you with her at the Valley Stream Mall today?
今天在河谷商场和她一起购物的是你吗
Perhaps I was. That's not a crime.
是我 这不犯法吧
Did you take a photo of that guard's kid
是不是你拍了那个警卫的孩子的照片
and text it to her in prison?
然后发给了她
I took a photo of a kid.
我是拍过一个小孩的照片
I didn't know what she wanted it for.
但我不知道她要那张照片做什么
And again, not a crime.
我再说一次 我没犯法
Okay, look, Gabe,
听着 盖比
all we need is either Lilah's location,
我们只是想知道莱拉现在在哪
or the phone number to the cell she has on her. That's it.
或是她正在使用的手♥机♥号♥码 仅此而已
You give us that, and you can leave right now.
只要你提供这些线索 你立马就能走
Go back to your mother's basement where you can go play
回你妈妈的地下室继续玩你的
air guitar, or whatever else you play with.
空气吉他 或者其他什么的
I don't know where she is, and you're never gonna find her.
我不知道她在哪 而且你们也找不到她
We want the cell phone number.
我们要她的手♥机♥号♥码
I can't remember it.
我不记得了
Okay, he's defending Lilah out of some version
他在包庇莱拉 而且他表现出类似
of Stockholm syndrome, which indicates
斯德哥尔摩综合症的症状 这表明
that she threatened his life at some point.
他受到过她的威胁
Wrong. Jules, I may need to borrow a few things.
错 朱尔斯 我得找你借点东西
Listen, Gabe,
听着 盖比
do you really want to play prince valiant right now?
都这会了 你还打算逞英雄装华廉王子吗
Aiding and abetting the escape of a convicted felon
协助或教唆罪犯逃亡
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表