剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
A Mrs. Hollander.
霍兰德夫人
She's already under protective custody.
现在已被警方保护
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The whole thing?
不会吧
Sorry. It's off-putting to envision that happening.
抱歉 一想到那个场景我就恶心
It doesn't mean he couldn't have a new sweetheart.
但这并不意味着 他不会再觅新欢
He's a slick son of a bitch.
他可是个滑头的混♥蛋♥
Too hot.
太性感了
Too cold.
太冷艳了
Okay, innovation, that's what this nation is about.
创新 正是这个国家所需要的
Just right.
正正好
That not only enhances the quality of our lives,
不仅有助于提高国民的生活品质
but also simplifies it.
同时也让人们的生活更简便
The lightbulb, the refrigerator,
电灯 冰箱
and now the roll away bed.
然后就是本次推出的滚移式折叠床
I'll take 12! I'm sorry.
给我来十二张 抱歉
Oh, you scared me.
你吓我一跳
I just, I...
我只是 我
I couldn't help but overhear your speech,
我实在没忍♥住 刚才偷听了你的演讲
and I think it's fantastic.
我觉得你讲的极为精彩
Really?
真的吗
I-I'm so nervous.
我 我实在是太紧张了
I have to talk at a seminar tomorrow,
我明天要在一个研讨会上发言
and I'm not good at it.
这事我不太擅长 有点打怵
You're right about that.
你很擅长
You're great at it.
你表现的很出色
Tell me more about the roll away bed.
再跟我讲讲滚移式折叠床的东西
Now, come on. Don't be shy now.
快点儿 别害羞
Well, with just four decorative blocks
床的四个角上都装有
to lift your existing bed
精心装饰过的滚轮
and one mattress on wheels,
然后再与一个带滚轮的床垫拼合起来
you can double your room occupancy
这样你就可以节省下一半左右的房♥屋空间
just like that.
易如反掌
Now that's a woman who believes in her product.
不亏是对自己的产品充满自信的女强人
Brett Benson.
我叫布雷特·班森
Proud owner of two Zippy Burger franchises.
经营着两家奇皮汉堡特许餐厅
Candace Plum.
我叫坎黛丝·普朗姆
As in "sweet as a"?
意思是 甜蜜如同那个...
Let's drink to entrepreneurial spirit.
让我们为这种创业家的进取精神干一杯吧
Oh, let me help you.
我来帮你吧
No, no, no, no, no, I got this, Ms. Plum.
不用不用 我没问题 普朗姆女士
As you can tell from my melon,
从我的假手 你也许能看出来
I may be accident-prone,
我或许命运多舛 出过不少事情
but I'm not helpless.
但我不是个废人
Let me just right the ship here.
我先把杯子放到这里
If I, uh, if I let my old war wound
如果我任凭战争留下的伤疤
stand in my way,
妨碍我继续前进的话
Well, I'd only have one
我现在大概只能有一家
Zippy Burger now, wouldn't I?
奇皮汉堡店 不是吗
Well, you are something else.
你这个人蛮与众不同的
You have no idea.
你不知道的事情多着呢
An Illinois ambulance was found ditched
在印第安纳州灌木原市的
on the side of the road
某条路边的沟里
in Brushy Prairie, Indiana.
发现了一辆伊利诺斯州的救护车
Both EMTs were dead,
两名急救员都已死亡
one had his hand cut off.
其中一人被砍下一只手
Gotta be our guy. He knew an ambulance with
肯定是T-bag干的 他知道拉着警笛的
the cherries spinnin' would fly right through a roadblock.
救护车能够轻易冲破路障 逃脱检查
He cut off somebody else's hand? Are you kidding me?
他居然砍掉了别人的手 你没开玩笑吧
The man is engaged in grand attribute projection, you guys.
此人现在一心让别人体会其所受之痛
Do you know how rare that is?
你们知道这种行为有多罕见吗
He is subconsciously trying to put the things he hates
他在将自己潜意识里 那种对自己的厌恶之情
most about himself onto other people.
转嫁到别人身上去
No, he's looking to leave the country.
不 他现在正伺机逃离出境
Jules, call special operations.
朱尔斯 请求特种部队支援
Get another plane on it.
请求再派一架飞机
Oh, and another great thing
对了 滚移式折叠床
about the roll away bed-- it's hypo-allergenic.
还有个好处 它没有刺♥激♥性
Thank you so much for taking me back to my hotel, Brett.
非常感谢你送我回酒店 布雷特
My pleasure, candy cane.
不用客气 拐棍糖
I may've had too much to drink,
我今天大概喝的太多了
but it'll be dawn soon, and...
不过天也快亮了 所以
If you want, you can come back to my room.
要是你愿意 你可以来我房♥间
You can try out a roll away bed.
试用一下滚移式折叠床
Oh, Candace, I do appreciate the offer,
坎黛丝 我很感谢你的邀请
but there's only one woman
但我现在只有兴趣去见
I'm interested in seeing right now.
一个女人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Roll away, dear Candace.
翻滚吧 亲爱的坎黛丝
Roll away.
翻滚吧
Narcotics are missing.
麻♥醉♥药♥不见了
Why did he even dump the van?
他为什么要弃掉救护车不开呢
It's not like you can even see the bodies
反正从外面又看不见
stacked up in the back from outside.
后面堆着的尸体
No gas. Meat wagons have their own fueling facility.
因为没有汽油 救护车都有专门的加油设施
An out-of-state ambulance at a gas station would draw
而一辆州外救护车会在加油站
too much attention. He's a smart little bastard.
引来过多主意 他真是个精明的小混♥蛋♥
Those the personal effects?
这些是救护人员的随身物品吗
Yeah. Cash is gone.
是的 现金被拿走了
I mean, what could he have gotten these guys for,
他能从这些人身上刮到多少钱
a hundred bucks?
一百块
Can't get far on that.
撑不了多远的
Hey, yo, one of these bags gonna have a cell phone.
对了 这些袋子里应该有手♥机♥的
No one spends all day in a car without a phone.
离了手♥机♥ 没人能在车上枯坐一天
Even crackheads got cell phones.
连瘾君子都有手♥机♥
I'd check into that.
换我肯定会好好查查这个
Jules, run the phone records of any cell
朱尔斯 查一下亚瑟·布拉德肖名下的
registered to an Arthur Bradshaw.
所有手♥机♥的通话记录
He's one of our dead EMTs.
他是被害的急救员之一
Local police say each EMT was shot once in the head.
本地警方说 两个急救员均是头部中一枪
Body count four, seven rounds left.
四具尸体了 还剩七发子弹
He might do lot more damage.
他可能会造成更多伤害
He definitely could do a lot more damage.
他绝对会做出更多伤天害理的事情
A call was placed with the deceased EMT's phone
在命案被发现之后 已故急救员的手♥机♥
after their bodies were found.
曾经有过一次拨♥打♥记录
I texted Charlie the number Bagwell called.
我把巴格韦尔拨♥打♥的号♥码给查理发过去了
Got it.
收到了
Hi. You've reached Lorraine.
你好 这是罗莱的电♥话♥
Leave a message and I'll call you when I can. Later.
请留言我有空会回复你 再见
Guarantee you that's the woman
给你打包票 他挖空心思折腾
he got all dressed up for.
就是为了这女的
We just gotta follow the tail trail,
咱们只要顺藤摸瓜
and that'll take us right to T-Bag.
自然可以一举擒获T-Bag
Might be the woman on the machine,
可能是电♥话♥里的这个女人
or there could be another woman Bagwell was meeting.
也可能是巴格韦尔见的另外一个女人
Who?
谁
The one he pushed out of a moving car.
被他从行驶中的车上推出来的一个女人
Hit just came in.
事故刚刚发生
She was found on the side of a state route.
她是在一条州际公路上被人发现的
Amazingly, the survivor was able to I.D. Him.
神奇的是 这个幸存的女人指认出了他
She's at a hospital not far away.
她现在就在附近的医院里
Okay. Ray, you and Lloyd go to the hospital.
好的 雷 你跟劳埃德一起去医院
The rest of us, we'll go check out Lorraine
咱们几个去查
from the answering machine.
这个罗莱
Did you notify the next of kin?
有没有通知他的直系亲属
No,not yet.
还没有
Well, do it, 'cause there's family waiting for somebody
那就赶紧通知 因为他的家人还在焦急地等待
that's not coming home tonight.
今晚注定回不了家的他
Yeah?
有事吗
Hi, I'm Henry Pope.
你好 我是亨利·蒲伯
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表