剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Anybody by the name of Christian Beaumont?
有叫克里斯汀·博蒙特的人吗
I don't know names.
我不记买♥♥家名字的
Well, his father has crates in his shed
他爸的小棚里有不少
with your company's logo on it.
印有你们公♥司♥商标的板条箱
Yeah, well, I sell to lot of people.
我说了买♥♥家很多
Hey, right here.
看这里
Oh, my goodness, I think this is because you're brown.
天哪 我觉得这是因为你是黑人
Charlie, he will not look at you because you are brown.
查理 他不肯看你 因为你是黑人
Hey, check this out-- every week,
来看看这个 每周
"Ten bags, ten bags, 12 bags, ten bags."
"十包 十包 十二包 十包"
How come all of a sudden this guy's gotta have 50 bags
怎么这个人突然买♥♥了五十包
"No later than the 14th"?
还写着"不能迟于十四号♥"
And I only count ten here.
我在这只数出了十包
Where're the other 40? Plain Sight Rule.
剩下四十包在哪 众目睽睽准则
See, Ray? I'm learning.
看见吗 雷 我在学呢
Aw, look how much he hates you, Shea.
看他有多恨你 谢伊
Oh, this is fascinating stuff.
这真神奇
40 bags of fertilizer?
四十包肥料?
That's enough to take down a skyscraper.
够炸掉一幢摩天楼了
Erica, any fertilizer out back?
艾丽卡 后面有肥料吗
Been looking. Nothing so far.
正在找 暂时还没发现
Hey, you can't send Marshals behind my shop.
你不能派联邦法警到我店的后面搜查
You're supposed to report any purchases.
你应该报告每笔交易
People buy two, three bags at a time.
人们每次买♥♥两三包
I don't have to report quantities that small.
我不必报告这么少的份额
I've violated no law. You can't arrest me.
我没犯法 你不能抓我
Look, I don't care who you are or what you believe in.
听着 我不管你是谁 也不管你信仰什么
If you gave Christian Beaumont fertilizer to make bombs,
如果你为克里斯汀·博蒙特制♥作♥炸♥药♥提供了肥料
we will nail you for murder same as him.
我们就给你定个和他一样的谋杀罪
Maybe somebody who looks like you stole it.
也许是你这种黑人偷了肥料
Ray, I'll take care of it.
雷 我来处理
You take orders from him?
你得听他的
It's an upside-down world.
世界真是倒个儿了
Next thing you know, dogs'll be walkin' people.
再这样下去狗都开始遛人了
Ray! I wish I'd done it.
雷 我早想动手了
You're in trouble now, pigs.
你们麻烦大了 蠢货
It's gonna jump off early in the morning,
炸♥弹♥一大早就会爆♥炸♥
so we get a full day of news coverage.
这样新闻整天都会报导
You'll link our sites to the major network?
你要把我们的网站连接到广域网吗
Yeah, they'll be linked like sausages, my man.
对 哥们儿 就像香肠一样连起来
All our brothers will hear the news almost before it happens.
弟兄们在事发之前就能得到消息
The Marshals came by.
刚有法警来过
They were asking about you.
他们来问你的事
Maybe you should just...
也许你该...
take a beat, huh?
避避风头
What? Why?
你说什么 为什么
After everything they took from us?
他们夺走了一切 我们岂能熟视无睹
Carl Huntz wouldn't back down.
卡尔·汉茨不会退让
Neither would Mom.
妈妈也不会
I ain't sayin', for one second,
我从来没说过
you should do anything
你除了把该传递的信息送达
but send the message that needs to be sent.
还应继续无端生事
You bring them to their knees, Christian.
你是该好好收拾他们 克里斯汀
You do it in a way where you come home to me.
但要保证在完成任务的同时得以全身而退
You're all I got left.
你是我唯一的亲人
I'm willing to die for the cause, Dad.
为此牺牲我在所不辞 父亲
I'm not afraid.
我并不害怕
They're the ones who should be afraid now.
他们才是该害怕的人
Did you get a name?
查到名字了吗
McCalister,
麦凯利斯特
what can you do with the name Charlie DuChamp?
从查理·杜尚这名字你能查到什么
I installed computers for the government for 15 years.
我为政♥府♥安装电脑设备有15年了
What do you want me to do with it?
你想要我查什么
This book is just a series of violent ramblings.
这书相当于一本暴♥力♥散文合集
There's no way to know where he's gonna strike.
根本看不出有何线索
Well, anger needs focus,
愤怒总是有目标的
and if that fraud therapist is correct,
如果那个赤脚医生是对的话
then Beaumont's focus
那博蒙特所愤怒的
would be the taking of his property.
就是没收了他的财产
Jules, tell Federal Protective Services to alert
朱尔斯 跟联邦保护局说
government buildings that deal with property rights:
叫他们警告政♥府♥办理财产权的机构
HUD, land surveyors,
什么住房♥和城市发展部 土地测量局
anything that you can think of.
一切你能想得到的机构
I've been trying.
我正在试
The computers are acting funny today.
电脑今天有点不正常
Just got this from Director Knox.
刚接到诺克斯主管的通知
The feed store guy filed an assault complaint.
那个饲料库老板告我们人身攻击
Now we so much as tail the guy, we're getting sued.
我们追踪到他 反而被他将了一军
The guy needed a beating.
这小子还没挨够
He sued us?
他告了我们
Ah... what a dick.
这个孙子
So glad you punched him, you violent Italian.
你打了他真解气 暴♥力♥的意大利佬
See, man? You're always sayin' racist stuff.
听见没有 你老是发表种族歧视言论
So how come you don't like it
那么为什么我们追踪的那个人
when the guy we're chasin' do it?
有这种言论的时候你会有不满呢
No, no, no, I say racial stuff,
不不不 我发表的是种族言论
not racist stuff.
不是种族歧视言论
I merely state facts.
我只是在陈述事实
A racist is an idiot because to believe that one group is
种族主义者都是蠢货 他们相信一个人种
genetically superior to another
在基因上优于另一个人种
is scientifically baseless.
这是毫无科学根据的
Cultural superiority, on the other hand...
但从另一方面来说 文化上的优越性
See? Racist.
看见没 种族主义者
How much you want to bet that you dance better than me?
我们赌多少 你跳舞绝对比我在行
I state facts.
我只是在说事实
DuChamp.
杜尚
Listen, baby, can you not leave personal messages
宝贝 听着 你能不能别让朱丽安
for me with Julianne.
帮我记录你给我的私人消息
Well, the only way I can get through
最近我和你联♥系♥的唯一方法
to you lately is through Julianne.
就是通过朱丽安
No...
不...
That's a little passive/aggressive.
你这叫做消极反叛
Did you learn that from Lloyd?
你从劳埃德那儿学的这招吗
Hey, did you order anything?
你订了什么东西吗
We just received a package.
我们刚收到个包裹
with no return address.
没有回邮地址
No, Marisol, don't pick it up!
不 马里索 不要拿起它
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Baby, please, drop it and run!
宝贝 赶紧扔掉 快跑
Marisol, please! Marisol, drop it and run, please!
马里索 拜托 丢了东西快跑
Marisol!
马里索
Here ya go.
给
Can I talk to you for a sec?
能跟你谈谈吗
I'll be back, okay?
我很快回来 好吗
She's gonna need 20 stitches.
她得缝二十针
How you doing? How you holding up?
你感觉怎样 能撑下去吗
Fine.
还好
Look, if she wasn't on the phone with you,
如果当时她不是正跟你讲电♥话♥
if she wasn't running away when it detonated--
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时她没跑开
this is scary stuff.
后果会很严重的
It's okay for you to be feelin' this a little bit.
如果你觉得有点恐惧 那也是正常的
Ray, I'm fine, okay?
雷 我很好 懂吗
Look, we don't have a lot of time.
听着 我们时间不多了
If our theory is right about Beaumont,
如果我们对博蒙特的推测是对的
the 15th is tomorrow.
明天就是十五号♥
I'm gonna take her to the hospital,
我会送她去医院
make sure she's okay, and then I'm getting back to work.
确保她一切安好之后 就回来工作
Besides, you don't need to be worrying about me right now.
另外 你现在担心的不该是我
You need to be thinking about your own family.
你得担心担心你的家人
Julianne said the computers have been acting funny.
朱丽安说电脑老是出毛病
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表