剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表
Two-twenty...
二百二十
two-twenty-one...
二百二十一
two-twenty-two...
二百二十二
two-twenty-three...
二百二十三
two-twenty-four...
二百二十四
two-twenty-five...
二百二十五
two-twenty-six...
二百二十六
two-twenty-seven...
二百二十七
two-twenty-eight...
二百二十八
two-twenty-nine...
二百二十九
two-thirty.
二百三
Defect.
残次品
Dump it.
扔掉
I got this.
我来检查
All right, hold up.
停一下
On the gate!
出门检查
Let 'em go!
放行
Gate's clear!
出门检查完毕
What the hell was that?
这是什么声音
So we get to Boscoe's mom's place,
所以我们去了保思科的妈妈那里
sweetest old lady.
一个和蔼的老太太
I'm there with this other Marshal, Katie Beal.
我是和法警凯蒂·比尔一起去的
Very fit young lady.
是位非常年轻的女士
Ray Zancanelli?
雷·让科勒里
Yeah.
是我
Deputy Charlie DuChamp.
我是查理·杜尚副官
Be right with you.
等等 马上就好
So anyway, I'm going on, telling this woman
总之 我准备告诉她
how her son could be looking at jail time.
她儿子将来恐怕要进号♥子了
Katie stands to fetch her some tissues.
她在那哭个不停 凯蒂的抽纸也递个不停
I clock this old broad
我打量着这个老女人
staring at Katie's ass
她一直盯着凯蒂的屁♥股♥
like it's a Christmas ham.
就像盯着圣诞火腿一样
I grab this perv by her blue hair.
老太太那头蓝发搞得我感觉怪怪的
The wig comes right off in my hand.
这时她的假发刚好掉到我手里
It's Boscoe.
原来是保思科假扮的
His mother's been dead for ten years.
他老妈都死了快十年了
The point is...
我想说的是...
sooner or later, i get hip to what's going on.
什么都逃不过我的法眼
I know you've been dealing drugs here, Jimmy.
吉米 我知道你在这贩毒
There's a school on the corner.
街角就是一所学校
If it happens again... It won't.
如果再被我逮到 不会有下次了
Get outta here.
滚
What do you want?
你有什么事
Tillman bashed the driver's head in with a tire iron,
蒂尔曼用撬胎棒打爆了司机的头
another employee, female, got knocked senseless.
还有一个女雇员被打晕了
So... I've decided to revisit your proposal, Ray.
因此 我决定重新考虑你的提议 雷
I believe these were your candidates.
这里面应该有你需要的人
Agent DuChamp's come over from Criminal Program Analysis.
来自刑事案件分♥析♥科的杜尚探员
You'll be reporting to him.
将会是你的搭档
CPA? Seriously?
刑事案件分♥析♥科 真的假的
Yes. Seriously.
真的
No one else wanted to work with you, Ray.
其他人都不愿和你一起工作 雷
Fine.
好吧
I'll be in the field,
我负责外出执行任务
Charlie here can send me reports and analysis,
如果半道上我的厕纸用完了
and if I ever run out of toilet paper on the road...
查理可以把分♥析♥好的案件报告发给我...
This is your chance to put Tillman back in prison.
如果你想把蒂尔曼抓回来 这就是你的机会
If you don't like the arrangement...
如果你不喜欢这个安排
Yeah, no. It'd be great.
好 没问题
Good.
很好
Gunderson!
冈德森
王牌猎人 无执照
冈德森
You're being transferred!
你被转狱了
See, all the shortcuts and ins and outs I perfected
所有的捷径 里里外外的详情 我都了若指掌
to make working here the most desired slot.
所以说 想在我这里工作的人多了去了
Those tidbits are what they call "Intellectual property,"
这些就是他们说的"知识产权"
you with me?
你加不加入
So if you job-up here, I need compensation.
如果你来我这干活 我给你些补偿
But three dollars a week?
一个星期才三美元
That's more than half what I make.
只是我之前薪水的一半多一点
Okay, now it's $3.50.
那就三块半
Shea!
谢伊
I'm conducting business here.
我正在谈生意
You're being transferred.
你被转狱了
生意人
谢伊
Where are they sending you?
他们送你去哪
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Perfume.
香水
The one I risked my job
那是我冒着丢掉工作的危险
sneaking in for you.
偷偷给你弄进来的
Right. I want you to keep that.
对 所以我想把香水留给你
Philly...
菲丽
2001年爱达荷州小姐
菲丽
Today, already.
今天一定会赢
He's bluffing, go all in.
他在虚张声势 全押
Shut it, Lloyd.
劳埃德 闭嘴
Lowery. You're shipping out.
洛厄 你得走了
天才儿童
劳埃德·洛厄博士
Shipping out as in transfer? Yep.
走的意思是转狱吗 是的
Who's gonna be our cabana boy, then?
你走了谁来当我们的男招待啊
Ciao, bitches.
再见[意大利语] 烂货们
After 72 hours, the odds of finding an escaped convict
72个小时后 抓到逃犯的几率
drop to less than five percent.
一般低于百分之五
That's why I agreed to set up this task force.
所以我才同意成立这个特遣小组
Because there's nothing more dangerous than a convict on the run.
没什么比一个在逃逃犯更危险了
They have absolutely no...
他们完全不知道
They know.
他们知道
They know. Look.
他们知道 听着
You were four of the toughest runners I ever caught.
你们是我抓到的逃犯中最厉害的四个
And necessity being the mother of all evil...
需求是罪恶之母
Invention. Whatever.
是发明之母 随便
We decided to use fugitives to help catch a fugitive.
我们决定启用逃犯来协助我们抓捕逃犯
Except this time, you'll be in the field with me. Us.
这次 你们和我站在一边 是我们
Right. Charlie here's from CPA.
对 来自CPA的查理
Criminal Process...
就是刑事分♥析♥...
What's it called again?
叫什么来着
Deal's simple.
这桩交易很简单
You agree to do this, you'll be permanently transferred
你们同意的话 你们就将永久转入
to Maybelle Minimum Security Prison.
梅贝尔最低警戒度监狱
Much nicer than your current accommodations.
比你们现在待的地方要好的多
We catch Tillman,
一旦抓到蒂尔曼
you get time shaved off your bids.
你们就可以获得减刑
Now you all know Ray, but you don't know me.
你们都很熟悉雷 但是你们不熟悉我
In the Marine Corps, my nickname was Virgin:
在海军陆战队里 我的绰号♥是处♥男♥
'cause I don't around.
因为我从不兜圈子
Any one of you tries to escape,
如果你们谁想逃跑
you'll all get sent back
就会被立即遣返回
to where we found you, sentences doubled.
原来关押你们的监狱 刑期加倍
This offer expires in five seconds. Who's in?
五秒钟时间考虑 谁加入
Tillman was six months into a 25-year bid
有个摩托车手在酒吧里喊他老婆叫"婊♥子♥"
for killing a biker in a bar
于是蒂尔曼就杀了他 被判25年
who called his wife a bitch.
他越狱之前已经坐了六个月牢
He called his own wife a bitch,
是他管自己老婆叫"婊♥子♥"
or he called Tillman's wife a bitch?
还是他管蒂尔曼的老婆叫"婊♥子♥"
Yeah, Tillman went around the country killing guys
蒂尔曼整天在城里流窜 追杀那些
who insulted their own wives.
侮辱自己老婆的人
That seems weird.
太诡异了
It was Tillman's wife, you idiot. Oh, okay.
是蒂尔曼的老婆 你个白♥痴♥ 好吧
Look, he bolted county lockup while awaiting trial.
在等待审讯期间 他就从县拘留所逃跑过
剧集 | 脱狱之王(2011) | 导航列表