市议会的各位成员 你们也参与投票吧
And you city council members, you all get voted in?
还是说你们是君主制
Or is this a monarch system?
等下 镇里的牌子上写着
Hey, wait. According to the signs around town,
很快就要开始选举了 对吧
an election is coming up pretty soon, eh?
是的 我们都参与下个月的连任竞选
Yes. We're all up for reelection next month.
投票万岁
Vote Rockway!
市议会选举的投票
And is there a big turnout
会有很多人前来吗
for a city council election?
并没有
Oh, God, no.
我觉得我们每个人也就多赢了两票吧
I think each of us won by a couple votes?
那么你们或许该听听这一群
So you'd probably want to listen to this crowd
喜欢装饰垃圾桶的选民的发言
of several trash can decorating-loving voters, then.
-没错吧 一大群选民们 -当然了
- Right, huge crowd of voters? - I mean, yeah, sure.
那个垃圾箱很有趣 搬家纸箱也是
That trash can is fun. So are moving boxes.
现在能给我们吗 还是
Are we gonna be getting those now or...
别说话 别说话
Shush, shush, shush.
你们可太聪明了
You kids are so smart.
所以 在你们就
So, before you vote
永远不能垃圾箱上装饰的议题上投票之前
to never have any decorations on any trash cans ever,
问问你们自己一个问题
maybe ask yourselves this:
你们到底想不想继续当选
do you want to stay in office or not?
想得美
Ha! Nice try.
我们能不能开始投票了
Can we get back to the voting on this thing?
-好的 希瑟 -我
- Yes. Heather? - I...
选民的意志就是我的意志
... always like to keep my constituents happy.
我支持有趣垃圾桶
So I-I'm on Team Fun Trash Can.
我反对这项提议
I vote against the resolution.
什么
What?!
富兰克林 你怎么投
Franklin, how are you voting?
我反对有趣垃圾桶
I vote for the resolution against the fun trash can.
我不喜欢有趣
I don't really like fun.
支持一票 反对一票 你呢汤姆
One yes, one no. Tom?
来吧 宝贝 来吧
Bring it home, honey. Bring it home.
汤姆
Tom?
有趣垃圾箱确实有趣
I mean, fun trash cans are fun.
-什么 -我好纠结啊
- What?! - I'm all mixed-up.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
但是我要相信我的直觉
But I've got to trust my instincts
不让自己后悔
and let go of regret.
我反对这项议题
I vote against the resolution,
支持趣味垃圾桶
with the fun trash can.
我还要去纹311的纹身
And I'm getting that 311 tattoo!
不 你亲手扼杀了椒盐脆饼王国
No! You killed our Pretzel Kingdom!
对不起 我爱你
I'm sorry! I love you.
议题失效
The resolution fails.
我现在转为支持赢家了
And I retroactively vote with the winners.
富兰克林·威明顿重新当选
Reelect Franklin Wilmington.
什么什么 我们赢了 赢了
Oh, my God, what? We won. We won!
来吧 汤姆 我们走
Come on, Tom, let's go.
要去纹身店吗
To the tattoo parlor?
我不知道 可能吧 我们再说
I don't know. Maybe. We'll talk about it.
母亲节快乐 妈妈 这是最好的礼物了
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. This is the best gift.
我们做到了
We nailed it.
恭喜啊 琳
Congratulations, Lin.
我好爱我有趣垃圾的家人们
I love my fun, trashy family.
顺便说一句 这个礼物花的还是你的卡片
This gift is also your card, by the way.
打扰一下 发布消息的那个人
So, is whoever posted that message
要给我们免费搬家纸箱吗
gonna give us free moving boxes or...?
老爸 我们餐厅里还有一些箱子对吧
Dad, we probably have some boxes at the restaurant, right?
里面可能还放着一点西红柿 但是没关系
I mean, they might have some tomatoes in them, but sure.
你有什么我要什么
I'll take whatever you got, man.
天呐 你是种黄瓜的那个
Oh, my God. Are you the cucumber guy?
对 就是我
Yes, I guess that's me.
没想到我竟然见到你了
I-I can't believe I'm meeting you.
你好久没发帖了 还好吗
Y-you haven't been posting. Is everything okay?
我最近很忙 因为我们在搬家
Oh, I've been busy 'cause we're moving,
但是黄瓜的长势还是很好
but the cucumber's still going strong.
我希望你能多发点黄瓜的照片
Geez. I hope you post a few more pictures.
如果你愿意的话 可以亲自去看看
Well, you can come by and see it if you want.
真的吗 我能带人一起去吗
Really? Oh, wow. can I bring someone?
当然
Sure.
泰迪 你猜我遇见了谁
Teddy? You're not gonna believe this.
你要去黄瓜男的地下室了
You're going to the cucumber guy's basement.
什么 什么
What? What?!
*我的垃圾箱是个放克箱*
* My trash can is a funky can *
*我的垃圾箱是个放克箱*
* My trash can is a funky can *
*无聊小事*
* Dumb things *
*-无聊小事 -也会变有趣*
* - Dumb little things - can be fun things *
*有趣小事*
* Fun little things *
*无聊小事*
* Dumb things *
*-无聊小事 -也会变有趣*
* - Dumb little things - can be fun things *
*有趣小事*
* Fun little things *
*傻乐呵*
* Dumb fun *
*我的垃圾箱是个放克箱*
* My trash can is a funky can *
*我的垃圾箱是个放克箱*
* My trash can is a funky can *
*无聊小事*
* Dumb things *
*-无聊小事 -也会变有趣*
* - Dumb little things - can be fun things *
*有趣小事*
* Fun little things *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表