《开心汉堡店》第十一季第十八集
沉默是金 捕鼠是银
除鼠害公♥司♥
绿色的尝起来像苹果味涂料
The green ones taste like apple-flavored paint,
紫色的吃着像葡萄味发胶
the purple ones taste like grape-flavored hair spray.
我超喜欢减价糖果
I love discount candy.
吉恩 我们应该共享糖果的 记得吗
Gene, we're supposed to share the candy, remember?
你那边吃得有点快 兄弟
You're kind of eating it a little fast there, buddy.
是啊 但你根本没在吃 就像个反♥社♥会♥
Yeah, but you're not eating it at all, like a sociopath.
因为我的要留到后面再吃
Because I'm saving mine for later.
等等 我的存货呢
Wait, where'd my stash go?
-露易丝 -别大惊小怪 蒂娜
- Louise! - Tina, relax.
我只是用我的脸暂时保管你那份
I'm just storing it for you in my face.
把袋子给我
Give me the bag.
-蒂娜 住手 -不要
- Tina, no! - No!
我说过你们可以留着这袋减价糖果
Hey, I told you kids you could have that bag of cheap candy
前提是像文明人一样学着分享
as long as you shared it like civilized people.
是吉恩的错 他先开始加快吃的
It's Gene's fault. He started double-fisting it.
但我那样做只是因为看到蒂娜把糖囤起来
But I only did that because I saw Tina hoarding it.
露易丝一直偷我这份 我根本囤不下
It's hard to hoard when Louise keeps stealing from me.
琳 你确实给了三个孩子一大袋糖
I mean, Lin, you did give three kids
还跟他们说"去抢吧"
a giant bag of candy and said, "Go nuts."
对 去抢糖 但不要互相打架
Yeah, go nuts, but don't start fighting
这就像《饥饿游戏》一样 把它给我
like a bunch of Hunger Games. Gimme.
-不要 -等到你们不争着抢软糖了
- No! - You can have this back
我再把这一袋还给你们
when you stop being Sour Patch poops.
干得好 蒂娜 现在我们失去了活着的动力
Good job, Tina. Now we have nothing to live for.
孩子们 我知道糖分会使你们疯狂
Kids, come on, I-I know sugar makes you all insane,
但还是尽量别像混♥蛋♥一样互相争抢 好吗
but maybe try not to act like jerks toward each other?
什么 老爸 我刚没在听
What, Dad? I wasn't listening.
对 我也是
Yeah, me, neither.
我体内糖分太多 听不见你说话
I couldn't hear you over the sugar in my body.
我要糖
I want candy.
算了吧
Okay, forget it.
你们哪位愿意把炸食篮从炸锅里拿出来
Will one of you kids take the basket out of the deep fryer?
我做了点薯条 因为我知道泰迪很快就要来了
I made some fries 'cause I know Teddy will be here soon
你们都知道他等薯条的时候
and you know how he gets
-会变成什么样子 -这就来
- when he has to wait for fries. - On it.
*薯条出锅香 我是好儿郎*
* Fries are done, I'm a great son *
*薯条香喷喷 我能拿满分*
* Fries are done, I'm a great son. *
吉恩 你不用什么事
Gene, you know you don't have to sing along
都唱出来 对吧
with every sound in the world, right?
我希望我不知道 父亲
I wish I didn't, Father.
-泰迪来了 -大家好
- Hey, Teddy. - Hi, everyone.
-我闻到薯条的香气了吗 -马上好
- Do I smell fries? - They're coming.
马上来指的是很快的马上还是...
They're coming. Soon, or, ...
好了 我要去停车 很快就好
Okay, I'm gonna go park the car real quick.
-我能跟你一起去吗 -我也要去
- Can I come with you? - Yeah! Me, too.
你们几个知道我只是在街区里开吗
You kids realize I'm just driving around the corner, right?
我们今天没什么事做
We don't have a lot going on today.
是啊 刚那袋糖就是我全天的行程计划
Yeah, that candy was kind of my whole schedule.
你们倒是可以帮我把纸巾架里装好纸巾
Well, you could help me fill up these napkin holders.
妈妈 你没注意听吗
Mom, are you paying attention?
爸爸需要我们帮他停车
Dad needs us to help him park.
-好吧 去吧 -棒
- Fine, go. - Yay!
安迪和奥利你们好
Hey, Andy. Hey, Ollie.
我们今天在外面玩
We're playing outside today.
那是个甜瓜 水果可以用来做头
That's a cantaloupe. Fruit can be heads.
反过来也行
And vice versa.
好吧 爸爸 我们实际上要去哪
Okay. All right, Dad. Where are we really going?
-南美洲的的喀喀湖 -吉恩
- Lake Titicaca! - Gene.
-拉斯维加斯 宝贝儿 -我说过只是去
- Vegas, baby. - I told you, we're just going
绕过街区停车
to park the car around the block.
大家都没事吧
Is-is everyone okay?
-我没事 -我也是
- I'm good. - Me, too.
我好极了 又是一次
I'm great. Again!
只是个小刮碰
It's just a little fender bender.
我们被追尾了
We-we just got hit from behind.
然后你又追尾了前面的人 我觉得是
Also, you hit someone in front of you, I think?
然后他们又撞了再前面的人
And they hit someone in front of them.
好吧 那就是几场小刮碰
Okay, so, it's, a few fender benders.
也就是一场混合友情碰撞
AKA a friender blender.
我的宝贝们啊
My babies! My babies!
你们没受伤吧
Are you hurt?
我就知道我不应该让你们上车的
I knew I should have never let you get in cars.
-没人受伤 -你好啊 鲍勃
- E-Everyone's okay. - Hey, Bob!
我早就知道你是个灾星 但是这场面
I always knew you were a train wreck, but this?
砰砰
Zoom!
说得好 吉米 说的很搞笑
Good one, Jimmy. That was a funny comment to make.
崔佛 我告诉过你 别说
Trev, I told you, don't say,
"说的很搞笑"
"That was a funny comment to make."
-但确实很搞笑 -笑就好了啊
- But it was. - So just laugh.
我不喜欢听自己笑
I don't like my laugh.
天哪 到底出了什么事了
Oh, my gosh. What the heck just happened?
你追尾我的车了
You rear-ended us.
我等下再打给你
I got to call you back.
我刚出车祸了
I just got into an accident.
没事 没事 宝贝好着呢
No, no, baby's fine.
天哪 里面有宝宝吗
Oh, God, there's a baby in there?
你没事 宝贝
You're okay, baby.
你只是受了惊吓 没什么问题
You're just scared, that's all.
这追尾真是个大♥麻♥烦
Well, that was a real bumper bummer.
你要是好奇我的脸的话 我是小丑
If you're wondering about my face, I'm a clown.
我第三次会猜小丑
That was gonna be my third guess.
所以 我们应该交换信息 对吧
So, we should probably all exchange info, right?
对不起的 当我有压力的时候
Sorry. When I get stressed,
我就会打嗝 我只是...觉得很难过
I burp. I just... I feel terrible.
我很抱歉发生了这种事
Look, I-I'm sorry this happened,
但是你知道 人总会犯错
but you know, people make mistakes.
你要是想坐下来喝口水的话
I mean, if you need to sit down, get a glass of water,
我家的餐馆就在旁边
this is actually our restaurant right here.
我叫鲍勃 顺便提一下
I... I'm Bob, by the way.
鲍勃的汉堡店
Bob Burger.
我是他的妻子 琳达 你好
And I'm his wife, Linda. Hi.
我们住在这里 不是住在餐馆里
Also we live here. Not in the restaurant.
楼上 住在我们的豪♥宅♥里
Upstairs. In our mansion.
我是伊莱恩
I'm Elaine.
-格雷厄姆 -我是帕蒂
- Graham. - I'm Patti.
不过 说真的 欢迎你们
Seriously, though, you're all welcome to...
我是泰迪 鲍勃最好的朋友
And I'm Teddy. Bob's best friend.
这会很棒
This is going great.
鲍勃 可以借一步说两句吗
Bob, can I speak to you real quick?
如果我是你
If I were you,
我不会和其他司机太亲密
I wouldn't be too chummy with these other drivers.
我不是亲密
I'm not being chummy.
我只是友好
I'm just being friendly.
我觉得你应该叫警♥察♥就好
Look, I think you should just call the police
保证不让自己引火烧身
and make sure you cover your butt.
我真心不觉得
I mean, I really don't think
我们需要让警♥察♥介入进来 泰迪
we need to call the police, Teddy.
这个看起来责任很清晰
This seems pretty cut-and-dry.
鲍勃 要我来说交通事故的话
Bob, if there's one thing I know about accidents,
从来就没有责任清晰过
it's that they are never cut-and-dry.
-相信我 我撞过17次车 -你吗
- Trust me. I've been in 17 collisions. - You have?
对 在五个州被21辆车撞过 还不包括关岛
Yes. Hit by 21 cars in five states, not including Guam.
那确实不少
That's a lot.
我学到的是这些事故
And what I've learned is these accidents
会展现出人性中最坏的一面
they bring out the absolute worst in people.
等待 你什么时候去了关岛
Wait. When were you in Guam?
当我在海军服役的时候
When I was in the Navy.
另外 我还有个朋友叫汤姆
Plus, I got a friend there named Tom.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表