那样还方便一些
It'd be a shorter list.
还好自动提款机还能用
Well, at least the ATMs are open.
我知道 但这不一样啊
I know, but it's not the same.
我喜欢和人互动
I like the human interaction.
为什么我的卡用不了
Why is my card not working?
全都刮花了
Oh, it's all scratched up.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
想起来了
Oh, right.
给我进去
Get in there.
-那是我的银行卡吗 -是的
- Is that my ATM card? - Yeah.
我在给吉恩和蒂娜展示
I'm showing Gene and Tina
如何用一张信♥用♥卡♥轻松打开所有门
how they can open any door with a simple credit card.
我觉得我不需要知道这个
I'm not sure I need to know this.
那你为什么要报名参加
Then why did you sign up
露易丝的生活技巧培训班
for Louise's Life Skills Workshop?
我以为会讲讲如何整理衣橱之类的
I thought it would be more about organizing my closet.
我只是来交际的 你好 我是吉恩
I'm just here to network. Hello, I'm Gene.
你是干什么工作的
What do you do for work?
天啊 我讨厌那个培训班
Oh, my God, I hate that workshop.
数学 数学 数学
Math, math, math.
谁能在这种时候做数学题
Oh, who can do math at a time like this?!
可不是嘛
I know.
我觉得我们终于把妈妈♥逼♥疯了
I think we finally pushed Mom over the edge.
我很怕她会对我们做什么
I'm scared of what she's gonna do to us.
-那一定很糟 -一定会非常糟
- It's gonna be bad. - It's gonna be really bad.
她会让我们直到高中毕业都禁足吗
You think she's gonna ground us through high school?
她会不会把我们的手和脚
What if she replaces our hands and feet
替换成拖把和扫帚
with mops and brooms,
让我们成天打扫
makes us clean all day long?
她会不会雇一头大猩猩来吃了我们
What if she hires a gorilla to eat us?!
我知道大猩猩是吃素的温柔大块头
I know they're plant-eating, gentle giants,
但有钱能使鬼推磨
but everyone has their price!
如果她不让我们看电视怎么办
What if she says no TV?
我不想要那种生活
I don't want that life!
你们昨晚看了电视上放的那个
Hey, did you guys watch that really great TV show
-超级棒的电视节目了吗 -没有
- that was on the TV last night? - No!
很遗憾 共同的谈资都没了
Too bad. It was a shared cultural moment.
再见
See you later.
我们不能让这种事发生
We can't let this happen!
肉桂味口香糖
-只买♥♥口香糖吗 -对
- Just the gum? - Yes.
所以你坐在家里 突然觉得
So, you were sitting at home, and you thought,
"我想吃口香糖 我要开车
"I need some gum, I'm gonna get in the car
去趟杂货店"吗
and head over to the grocery store"?
对 你能结一下账吗
Yeah. So can you just ring it up?
行 为一包口香糖结账
Yep. Ringing up one gum.
一包口香糖给一位只需要口香糖的人
One gum for the man that only needs gum.
听着 我赶时间
Look, I'm kind of in a hurry.
我是来兑支票的 因为银行关门了
I-I came to cash a check because the banks are closed
而我的ATM卡也用不了
and my ATM card isn't working.
兑支票吗
Cash a check?
对 比如我开一张
Yeah. Like, if I write a check
超出我购物金额40美元的支票
for $40 over the amount of my purchase,
你就给我40美元现金
you give me the $40.
不 我 我知道兑支票是什么意思
Oh, no, I, I know what cashing a check means,
-但我们已不是上世纪80年代了 -什么
- but we're not in the '80s anymore. - What?
大部分商店很久前就不这么做了
Most stores stopped doing that a long time ago,
包括我们店
including ours.
那总该有个提示说明吧
Well, there should be a sign that says that.
在这里
There is.
不兑支票
-该死的 -你还想买♥♥口香糖吗
- Damn it! - You still want the gum?
-买♥♥ -总共1.39美元
- Yes. - That'll be $1.39.
一美元三十九美分
One dollar and 39 cents.
感觉自己穿越了
This feels like time traveling.
该死 还有40分钟就要开家长会了
Crap. 40 minutes till parent- teacher-student conferences.
我们为什么就没在家里多放点现金呢
Oh, why can't we just have lots of money lying around?
对了 琳达的秘密应急资金
Oh. Linda's secret emergency money drawer.
是的 我居然忘了
Of course! I forgot.
知道吗 我听你说的越多
You know, the more I hear you,
就越觉得你的人生我看不懂
the more I feel like your life doesn't make sense.
可能因为我只是个普通人吧
But, I'm just a normal person.
闭嘴
Shush.
他怎么这么久
I don't know what's taking him so long.
现在应该到了的
He should have been here by now.
对 如果是真实存在的人
Yeah, most people who exist
大概率现在已经到了
would have been here by now.
这样吧 我有个主意
You know what? I have an idea.
我回家 拿了钱
I'll go home, I'll get the money,
立刻过来付罚金
I'll come right back and pay you.
不行 这可不合规矩
No, no, that's not how this works.
不 可以的
No, yeah, it's good, it's good.
照你这么说我可以把监狱里的人都放了
So should I just let everyone out of jail?
反正他们也会回来 是吗
I'm sure they'll all come back, right?
我只是说可以一试
I mean, it's something to try.
我走了 我会回来的 不信你等着
I'm gonna go, I'll be right back. You'll see.
你需要回来坐下
You really should sit back down.
如果你走出这扇门
If you walk out that door,
我只能强制拘留你
I'll be forced to detain you.
比现在更严格地拘留你
More than I'm already detaining you.
-但我们是朋友 -不是
- But we're friends. - Nope.
相识的人
Acquaintances?
如果我在街上遇到你 我会打招呼
If I saw you on the street, I'd say hi.
女士 不要打开那扇门
Ma'am, don't open that door.
没事的 没事的
No, it's fine, it's fine.
天哪 屎来二度
Oh, double poop.
以防妈妈彻底气疯 禁止我们看电视
In case Mom really does go crazy and says no TV,
我们应该用纸板做一个假电视放在起居室
we should make a cardboard decoy TV for the living room,
然后把真的那个放我房♥间
and we'll put the real TV in my room.
-我的房♥间吧 -我的房♥间
- my room? - My room.
我们把电视放在楼道中间
Okay, we'll put the TV in the middle of the floor
让它自己选择想去哪里
and let it come to who it likes best.
作业中
Homework!
我的手都酸死了
Yeah, my hands are so sore
一直在完成作业
from doing all this homework so well.
放作业屁放的我屁♥股♥都酸了
And my butt is sore from all of my homework farts.
-很好 -你在嚼口香糖吗
- great. - Are you chewing gum?
你什么时候开背着我们有口香糖了
Since when do you have gum we don't know about?
你在商店买♥♥到好东西了吗
Did you get anything good at the restaurant supply store?
一些有趣的围裙
Maybe some fun aprons?
来个围裙时装秀
Apron fashion show?
首先 就算我买♥♥到了一些好围裙
First of all, even if I did get some good aprons,
你们还要接受惩罚呢
you kids are in trouble,
所以不会有围裙时装秀
so no apron fashion show.
-讨厌 -其次
- Boo. - And second of all,
商店里也确实没啥好东西
there wasn't anything good at the store,
所以我买♥♥了些口香糖让自己开心点
so I got some gum to cheer myself up.
现在我要进入我的卧室找点东西
And now I'm going into my bedroom to get something,
你们不准跟着我
and I don't want you to follow me.
我喜欢这个新的口香糖老爸 掌控一切
I like new Gum Dad. He's in charge.
你们犯了很大的错误
You made a big mistake
把我关在这里 天大的错误
putting me in here, a big mistake.
像《风月俏佳人》中那么大
Pretty Woman big.
我不是说我做了佳人的事情
Not that I do Pretty Woman stuff.
我的律师会让你们好看
My lawyer's gonna be so mad!
你的律师叫什么名字
What's your lawyer's name?
约翰·律师顿...
John Lawyer...ton.
约翰·律师顿 我听说过
John Lawyerton. I've heard of him.
他很厉害
He's good.
博斯柯警长
Oh, there's Sergeant Bosco.
他会保释我的 看着吧
He'll vouch for me. You'll see.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表