《开心汉堡店》
第十一季第二十一集
逃"蜱"除虫害公♥司♥
*卫生间里*
*Just put toilet paper *
才放的厕纸*
In the bathroom *
不知道什么时候没有的*
I wonder how long there wasn't any in there *
可能有两年了吗*
Could it have been two years? *
很可能
It easily could.
-嗨 泰迪 -嗨 两位
- Hey, Teddy. - Hey, guys.
你在用笔记本干吗 鲍勃
What are you doing on the laptop, Bob?
弄电子表格吗
Bunch of spreadsheets?
还是和比特币有关
Something with Bitcoin?
我在浏览社区网站
Oh, I'm on that Neighborhood website.
就是大家发帖
The one where people post about stuff
讨论社区的事以及隔空对骂的地方吗
going on in the area/ yell at each other?
对 有人在他的地下室种黄瓜
Yep. There's a guy who's growing cucumbers in his basement
然后每天发一张黄瓜长势的照片
and every day he posts a picture of them growing.
很有意思 看看
It's really interesting. Take a look.
确实是地下室的黄瓜
That's definitely cucumbers in a guy's basement.
天啊 我等不及他发下一张照片了
God, I can't wait until he posts again.
很好亲爱的
Yeah that's great, hon.
糟了 我刚想起来
Oh, crap, I just remembered.
我告诉吉恩今天是芝士通心粉之夜
I told Gene it's mac and cheese night,
但我们没有芝士通心粉了
but we don't have any mac and cheese.
-我得去商店一趟 -去吧
-I got to go to the store. -Yeah, you do.
很紧急
That's an emergency.
上一次没有芝士通心粉
Last time we didn't have mac and cheese,
我们都被他告到警♥察♥局去了
he called the police on us.
如果我现在去
Hey, if I go now,
或许能碰到他们 然后和他们一起回家
I can meet the kids and walk them home from school.
他们已经更喜欢你了 不过没关系
I mean, they already like you better, but okay.
我也想和我妈一起散步
I wish I could walk with my mom,
但她现在都玩滑板
but she's going through a skateboard phase.
捧着一袋芝士通心粉
A woman walking down the street
步行于街头的女子
with a bag full of mac and cheese.
鲍勃·迪伦应该有首这样的歌♥
Bob Dylan had a song about that, I think.
我能说什么呢 我真是模范老妈
What can I tell you? I'm a great mom.
我这样说
And I'm not just saying that
绝不是因为母亲节快到了
'cause Mother's Day is coming up.
对哦 母亲节
Right. Mother's Day.
我现在只担心包装纸够不够
Man, I just hope we have enough wrapping paper.
其它的都搞定了
That's my main concern.
真的吗 我担心我们还没准备礼物
Really? I'm concerned we don't have any presents.
-吉恩 -糙米盛典关门了
- Gene. - Brown Rice Bonanza closed.
这家店并没有名字听起来那么好
It wasn't as exciting as they made it sound.
那个垃圾桶
Hey, there's that trash can.
大家有时会在上面加东西
The one people add stuff to sometimes
让它看起来像个小人
and make it look like a little person.
是啊 我记得有人给它贴过胡子
Oh, yeah. I remember when someone gave it a mustache.
-让它变成了垃圾辣爹 -我有个主意
- It was like trashy hot Dad. -Ooh, I have an idea.
把这个纸杯撕成两半 谁有笔
Okay, ripping this cup in half, and who's got a pen?
我 这是我第三喜欢的笔
Me. Here's my third favorite pen.
现在垃圾桶有小脚了
And now the trash can has little feet. Ha!
-不错 -我喜欢
- Nice. - I love it.
垃圾桶穿鞋子
Shoes on a trash can?
-有意思 -是吧
- That's fun. - It is, isn't it?
-是的 -可以把笔还给我了吗
- It really is. - Can I get that pen back?
我第三喜欢的
'Cause, you know, third favorite.
各位 散步回来感觉如何
Hey, guys. How was your walk home?
很好 你知道海港路上的垃圾桶吧
Great. You know that trash can on Harbor Road
时不时会被人装饰的那个
that people decorate sometimes?
我给它做了一双小纸鞋
I made little paper cup shoes for it.
有一个人很喜欢
And there was a guy who liked it.
他说"哈"
He was like, "Ha."
我知道那个垃圾桶
I know that trash can.
一次有人在上面贴了纸做的牙齿
One time someone taped big paper teeth on it.
都不好往里丢垃圾了
Made it kind of difficult to put trash in,
但我觉得很好笑 还有点吓人
but it made me laugh, and a little scared.
接收垃圾挺重要的
I mean, getting the trash in is kind of important.
这是垃圾桶唯一的任务
It's like the trash can's only job.
老爸 活该你单身
Dad, this is why you're single.
我 我不单身
I-I'm not single.
我该撮合下你和我室友琳达
I should set you up with my roommate Linda.
种黄瓜的朋友收到好多评论
Lot of comments on the cucumber guy.
都是我发的 但...
I mean, they're from me, but...
你在读你自己的评论吗
You're reading your own comments?
是的 写得很好 我苦思冥想写的
Yeah, they're really good. I worked hard on them.
看这个
Hey, look at this,
有个帖子在说你今天装饰的垃圾桶
there's a post about the trash can you decorated.
什么 上新闻了
What? It's in the news?
-不是新闻 -"垃圾桶 鞋子不错啊"
- I-it's not the news. - "Great shoes, trash can."
还有人贴了个笑脸表情
And somebody put a happy face emoji.
这人写道
And this person wrote,
"有人有免费的搬家纸箱吗"
"Does anyone have any free moving boxes?"
这是什么鬼
What the hell's that?
是啊 这上面的人总是
Yeah, people on here are always
在找搬家纸箱
looking for free moving boxes.
感觉80%的帖子都是关于这个的
It's, like, 80% of the posts.
看呐
Well, how about that?
我做的垃圾桶小鞋给大家带来了乐子呢
My little trash can shoes making people a little happier.
这样我今晚能睡得更安稳
That'll make me sleep easy tonight...
没错 晚安
Yeah, yep. Good night.
-鲍勃汉堡店 -琳达 我是泰迪
- Bob's Burgers. - Linda, it's Teddy.
我在你放鞋子的垃圾桶那儿
Listen, I'm at the trash can to see the shoes you put on it.
鞋子不见了 不然就是我找错地方了
They're not there, unless I'm in the wrong place.
天呐 难道我在另一个镇上
Oh, geez, am I even in the right town?
要不等会我会过来
Well, maybe I'll go there later
重新放一双
and put some more on it, right?
-让这个潮流继续 -对 垃圾桶潮流
- Keep the party going? - Yeah! Trash can party.
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
鞋子 鞋子 鞋子
Shoes, shoes, shoes
*垃圾桶鞋子*
* Trash can shoes. *
你觉得妈妈会想要一块稍微有点脏的抹布
Do you think Mom would want a lightly-stained dish cloth
作为母亲节礼物吗 等等 该死
for Mother's Day? Wait, dang it.
我几年前就送过这个了 当我没说
I got her that a couple of years ago, never mind.
-嗨 泰迪 -又不见了
- Hey, Teddy. - Gone again.
我开车路过那个垃圾桶
I drive by the trash can, hoping for a little joy
想找点乐子 结果什么也没有
and cheer, and nothing, nothing.
真的吗 那这样吧
Seriously? Well, you know what?
我现在就去重新放一双
I'm gonna go put them back on right now,
鞋子多有趣啊
'cause those shoes are fun.
-我也去 -我也去
- I'll come, too. - I'm coming, too.
我可不会错过垃圾冒险
Like I'm not gonna go on a trash-venture?
我留下来擦菜单
I'll stay here and wipe menus.
开玩笑的 等等我
Just kidding. Wait up.
-对不起爸爸 你不介意吧 -不介意
- Sorry, Dad. We're cool, right? - Yeah, we're cool.
-我懂 -那就好
- I get it. - Oh, good.
这双鞋肯定很棒
This is gonna be a great pair of shoes, aren't you?
看 有人贴了张标语
Look, someone put up a sign.
"禁止破坏公物"
"Vandalism is Prohibited."
我不是在破坏公物
What I did isn't vandalism.
反正不是"没破坏公物"
It's not not vandalism,
所以我才爱干
and that's what I love about it.
哪个傻蛋贴的这玩意儿
What kind of crumb bum would do this?
看 有人把你的鞋撕烂了
Look, someone shredded your shoes.
还是说它们只是烂得有造型
Or they're distressed in a cool way?
为什么要这样
Why would they do that?
谁会做这种事
Why-- What-- Who would do that?
是什么样的怪物
What kind of monster?
行啊 标语先生 让你也尝尝同样的滋味
All right, Mr. Sign, let's see how you like it.
我撕 我撕 我撕撕撕
A-rip, a-rip, a-rip.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表