I go and re-fan my magazines
因为我比我的前台桃乐茜更擅长
because I'm way better at it than my receptionist Dorothy.
今天你们走好
And when I did that today,
我去整理时
which was right after you kids left,
发现我的《酷时刻》杂♥志♥不见了
my Now That's Cool magazine was gone.
我烦透了病人偷走我的杂♥志♥
I am so sick and tired of patients stealing my magazines,
破坏我候诊室的氛围
messing with the vibe in my waiting room.
我要是偷走你们所有纸巾会你们会作何感想
I mean, what if I came in and stole all your n-napkins?
感觉不会好吧
Doesn't feel good, does it?
纸巾放在那里就是让人取用的
I mean, they're there for people to take.
-给 请一定拿着 -好吧 不恰当的例子
- Here. I insist. - Okay, bad example.
快把那本杂♥志♥交到这个手里
Just hand the magazine over into this hand right now.
击掌 抱歉 条件反射
High five. Sorry. Reflex.
下面来一个 抱歉抱歉
Down low. Sorry, sorry.
你搞错了 牙普
You're yapping up the wrong tree, Yap.
我们根本不知道
We don't know anything about
你在说什么
whatever it is you were talking about.
现在我们失陪了 得去做童工了
Now if you'll excuse us, we have child labor to do.
好吧 那就这样吧
Okay, well, that's that, then.
是的 看来你终于理解我们的话了
Yeah. I guess our words finally went into your face.
要是有人告诉
You know, it'd sure be a shame
你们父母这事
if somebody told your parents about all this
导致你们的晚睡时间被取消就太可惜了
and you got your special later bedtime taken away.
你怎么知道这事
How'd you know about that?
有人悄悄告诉我的
A little bird told me.
你们的妈妈 就是那个人
Your mom. Your mom was the bird.
没关系 因为我们没偷东西
Well, doesn't matter, 'cause nobody took anything.
现在我们要去拖厨房♥的地板了
Now, we all need to go mop the kitchen floor.
同时一起去 蒂娜 吉恩
Together, at the same time. Tina, Gene?
计划变更
Okay, new plan.
吉恩 抱歉 但你要把杂♥志♥还回去
Gene, I'm sorry, but you're giving it back.
-别啊 -露易丝说得对 牙普动真格了
- What? No. - Louise is right. Things just got real.
我们拼命才争取到了晚睡时间
We've worked too hard for our later bedtime.
我很肯定 晚上那个时段
It's the part of the night where I'm pretty sure
电视上说会有人脏话 甚至在广♥告♥里
they say swears on TV, even in commercials.
行 好吧 要不这样吧
Okay, okay. What about this?
我们告诉牙普他获得了一项牙医大奖
We tell Yap that he won a big dentist award
但他得去加拿大领奖
but he has to go pick it up in Canada,
然后他跑去加拿大 爱上了那个地方
and then he goes to Canada, falls in love with the place
-从此再没回来 -这没用
- and stays there? - It won't work.
牙普医生是国♥庆♥日的超级粉丝
Dr. Yap's a huge Fourth of July fan.
他经常说起国♥庆♥日放烟花的事
He talks about sparklers a lot.
-好吧 我还回去 -等等 等一下
- Fine. I'll give it back. - Wait, wait, wait.
我们怎么知道牙普不会告诉爸妈
How do we know Yap's not gonna tell Mom and Dad anyway?
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
-这事我们得谨慎 -天啊
- We got to be smart about this. - Oh, boy.
你怎么样 在这里还好吗
How you doing? You all right in here?
我得去再接桶水
I just got to refill this bucket.
那团鸟粪可真难洗
That bird poop is no joke.
外面那辆车是你的吗
Hey, is that your car out front?
你是说那辆超酷的吗 是的
Oh, you mean the cool one? Yeah.
你最好停远一点
Well, you should probably move it down the street a little
否则会吃罚单的
or you're gonna get a ticket.
而且 你的车窗好像没关
Also, it looks like your window's kind of down.
我不是说我们说我们这个社区治安不好
I'm not saying that we live in a bad neighborhood,
但是我的话就会去偷车里的东西
but hey, I would break into that.
车窗有点问题
Oh, yeah, the window's tricky.
升不上去
It won't roll up.
整个城里只有一个维修工程师
And there's only one mechanic in town
可以修理这种保时捷
who works on this kind of Porsche.
这是哪一款保时捷
Wait, what kind of Porsche is that?
马自达 好了
A Mazda. Okay!
我要去移下我的车了
I'm moving my car down the street,
但我马上回来
but I'll be right back!
好吧 大声讲话很有趣
Okay! Talking loud is fun.
有办法了 牙普的汽车
That's it. Yap's car.
直接偷牙普的车会让偷杂♥志♥显得
Steal Yap's car so that stealing the magazine
-根本不值一提吗 -不
- won't seem like a big deal? - No.
我们只需要把牙普的杂♥志♥
All we got to do is slip Yap's magazine
从车窗放回车里去
back into his car through the window,
这样我们不会被抓到偷杂♥志♥
we never cop to taking it,
也不会有犯罪记录
our record stays clean,
霹雳巴拉嘣 我们就可以自♥由♥待在家中
bing, bang, boom-- we're home free,
做享受晚睡的午夜小孩
living it up as children of the night.
但爸妈还在外面擦窗户上的鸟屎
But Mom and Dad are out there de-pooping the window.
被他们看见怎么办
What if they see us?
-不会的 -为什么
- They won't. - Why not?
因为我们会偷偷得做
'Cause we're gonna be stealthy.
那个词的意思事又鬼祟又健康吗
Is that like being sneaky and healthy?
算是吧 吉恩
Yes. Gene?
-你准备好了吗 -应该好了
- You ready for this? - I guess.
好 把牙普医生的杂♥志♥放回车里
Okay, Operation Put Dr. Yap's Magazine Back Into His Car
保护我们晚睡权利的行动开始了
So We Can Keep Our Later Bedtime is a go!
对不起 我有点紧张
Sorry, I'm nervous.
没事 只是沾上了一点油污
It's okay. Just a little grease got on it.
还有灰尘 还有…血 可能是番茄酱
And dirt. And... blood? Oh, it's probably ketchup.
我移好了车 回来了
Okay, I reparked my car and I'm back.
现在我更生气了 因为我
And now I'm even more annoyed because I tripped
在人行道绊倒了 就在一群酷小孩面前
on the sidewalk in front of a bunch of cool kids.
牙普回来了 开始行动
Okay, Yap's back. Time to hit it.
快来 我们从小路出去
Come on, let's head out through the alley.
伙计们 我对这个
You guys, I have a concern about Operation
把牙普医生的杂♥志♥放回车里
Put Dr. Yap's Magazine Back Into His Car
保护我们晚睡权利的行动还有点疑问
So We Can Keep Our Later Bedtime.
你是说名字吗
Is it about the name?
我也觉得有点怪
I had the same thought.
不 我只是想 如果牙普起疑了
No, it's just-- what if Yap gets suspicious
进来找我们怎么办
and comes and looks for us?
或者更糟 他去外面发现我们怎么办
Or worse, goes back outside and sees us?
有道理 蒂娜 你应该分散他的注意力
Good point. Tina, you should distract him.
什么 为什么是我
What? Why me?
因为我要使用这双灵巧的手
Because I'm gonna be doing the magazine sneaking
把杂♥志♥偷偷放回去 吉恩根本不能和牙普说话
with my nimble little hands, and Gene can't talk to Yap.
-他又紧张又拉稀 -顺序不是这样的
- He's a bundle of nerves and diarrhea. - Not in that order.
-但我说些什么呢 -我也不知道
- But what do I even talk about? - I don't know.
做充满魅力 毫无社交障碍的自己就行了
Just be your usual charming, never socially awkward self.
就这样
There she is.
擦不掉
It doesn't come off.
抹得到处都是
It just smears around more!
邪恶的鸟类
Birds are evil.
我恨透它们了
I've lost all respect for them.
准备好 吉恩
Get ready, Gene.
只需等待正确的时机
Just got to wait for the right moment.
你好 牙普医生
Hey, Dr. Yap.
我…
I,...
发生了什么 鲍勃
What happened, Bob?
我说过我马上回来
I said I'll be right back!
我告诉他等等 他自顾自地搞成这样
I told him to wait. He just went ahead and did stuff.
琳达 我没想到鸟屎
Linda! I-I-I didn't realize that bird poop
和世界上的一切物质都不一样 好吗
was unlike any other substance on earth, okay?
你都在想些什么 鲍勃
What the hell were you thinking, Bob?
不要喊了
Just stop yelling,
连接好你的工具 把它冲掉 求你了
hook up your thing and spray it off, please!
-我正打算这么干 -现在
- That's what I'm trying to do! - Now.
我大喊是因为我喜欢你 我喜欢这个窗户
I'm only yelling because I love you, I love this window.
这是严厉的爱之呼喊
These are tough love yells!
你为什么不听我的
Why didn't you listen to me?!
你们两个都冷静下来 我们不能输给鸟
Both of you, calm down. We can't let the bird win.
对不起 我只是…
Sorry. I just...
看到鲍勃搞得这么糟 我很难过
It's hard to see Bob screw stuff up so bad.
好吧 有点伤人
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表