《开心汉堡店》第十一季第十九集
蚊虫不接受[借用歌♥名《我们不接受》]
除虫害公♥司♥
这可是蒂娜姐姐的大事
Hoo boy, this is a big deal for old Tina.
我第一次当植物保姆
My first time plant-sitting.
但不会是最后一次 如果顺利的话
But not my last, if I nail it.
当然 植物也会写推荐信的对吧
Sure. Plants give referrals, right?
我只知道有的会引起皮疹 有用吗
Some give rashes. Does that help?
-你好 -鲁迪爸爸 您好
- Hey there. - Hello, Mr. Rudy's Dad.
我想让您知道 您的植物会有个好帮手
I just want you to know, your plants are in good hands.
说到手 那就是人类手臂长出的叶子
And by hands, I mean the human leaves of the arms.
-这两条手臂 -好吧 请进
- These arms. - Okay. Well, come in.
我去拿植物保姆手册
I'll go get the plant-sitting guide.
温馨提示 我是在小酌几杯之后写的
Warning: I wrote it after a couple of glasses of vino,
所以有夹杂一些自白
so it gets a little confessional.
来了来了 鲁迪撸弟弟
There he is. Rudy Rudy bo-booty.
你们好
Yep, hi.
你也太激动了 悠着点 小鲁
Geez, control your excitement, Rudes.
我们可以出去一趟再重进一次
We can leave and come back in.
这次你可以跟我们说一句"大伙好唷"
Maybe this time throw out a "Hey-oh, friends ahoy."
抱歉 我就是有点焦虑
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm stressed.
我爸要出门两周
Dad's going away for two weeks
所以我要去我妈那住 这会儿正在打包
so I'm packing for my Mom's place
我不想忘带什么东西
and I don't want to forget anything.
比方说 我到底该带几条丝巾
It's like, how many silk handkerchiefs should I pack?
-零条 -可万一要变魔术呢
- None? - But what if there's magic to do?
我不能一要用手帕就跑回这里
I can't just run back here any time I need handkerchiefs.
好吧 某人紧张过头了
Okay. Someone's worked up.
走 我们去你屋里
Come on, let's go to your room.
你打包 我们玩你的玩具来帮忙
You can pack and we'll help by playing with your toys.
这就是植物手册
All righty, here's the plant guide.
这页可以不用看
You know what, you don't need to see this page.
-这边请 -拿下它们 蒂娜
- Right this way. - Knock 'em dead, T.
你是想说 好好呵护它们吧
You mean, water 'em... alive.
深呼吸 蒂娜 你吓到别人了
Deep breaths, Tina. You're scaring people.
确实有点
Yeah, little bit.
继续打包
Okay, back to packing.
至于短袜
Dress socks...
我上次买♥♥了太多
I brought way too many last time.
这些东西的原则就是越少越好
Less is more with these bad boys.
你应该不会带自行车过去了吧
Probably not bringing your bike to your mom's, huh?
因为轮胎破了
'Cause of that popped tire?
我们在他妈妈家后面
We rode bikes on the trail
那条路上骑车来着
behind his mom's place.
坑坑洼洼的
Rough terrain.
扎坏了车胎 魂差点没抖掉
Popped my tire and shook my soul.
才刚拿掉辅助轮 你们就已经
Wow. You guys are the Goose and Maverick
向《壮志凌云》里的主人公看齐了
of just getting your training wheels off.
瞧这堆零食
Whoa. Check out the snack pile.
你们好啊 我的乖乖
Hello, my pretties.
嗯 我爸让我带走 以免他不在家时
Yeah, my Dad wants me to take 'em so they don't go stale
给放陈了 都是健康食品
while he's away. It's all healthy stuff.
绿豆泡芙
Mung bean puffs?
我还是算了吧
Puff, puff, pass.
植食薯片倒是很好吃
The veggie chips are pretty good.
泡沫口感 有咸味
Styrofoamy, salty.
-确实很不错 -你拿走吧
- These are good. - Take 'em.
好人一生平安
Bless you, sir.
该打包帽子了
Well, it's time to pack hats.
要面临艰难的选择
Get ready for some tough decisions.
那是什么
Whoa. What's that?
软呢帽 是不是很酷
That's a fedora. Cool, right?
不 我问那个
No, that.
那是个爆♥炸♥桥
Oh, that's a blaster bridge.
我和我爸一起搭的 只有易趣能买♥♥到
My Dad and I built it. He had to buy it on eBay
因为厂家不生产了 这东西太危险
'cause they don't make 'em anymore... too dangerous.
它危险在哪
Wha... What's so dangerous about it?
允许我这样回答你的问题
Allow me to answer your question
请观看这则
by showing you a little something called
网上的老广♥告♥
"An old ad on the Internet."
敌军压过来了
The enemy's advancing.
我们得炸掉桥
We got to blow the bridge.
点火
Ignition!
爆♥炸♥桥
亲爱的上帝
Sweet explosive lord.
我懂 我等不及想炸掉它
I know. I can't wait to blow it up.
谁说要等了
Who said anything about waiting?
何不现在就干
Why not do it right freaking now?
首先 必须趁我爸不在的时候
Well, first of all, my dad can't be around for it.
他对硫磺过敏
He's allergic to sulfur,
我猜爆♥炸♥物里有这个
which I guess is in the explosive thingies.
提醒了我不要邀请你♥爸♥爸
Remind me to uninvite your dad
参加我的喷泉聚会
to my hot springs party.
而且公♥寓♥委员会也不同意
Also, it turns out the condo board is not into us
我们在公共区域炸东西
blowing up stuff in the common area.
他们好蠢
They sound dumb.
是的 所以我爸度完假后
They are. So, after my dad's vacation,
会开车把它送到我妈家
he's gonna drive it to my mom's house
我会在那里引爆
and I'm gonna blow it up there.
我知道一个引爆的好时间 现在
Hey, I know a fun time to do all that. Now?
不行 我现在忙着
No, my plate's pretty full
打包行李
with packing up all my other stuff right now.
回到我要打包的帽子
Speaking of which, back to my hats.
哪个帽子更适合在我妈家戴呢
Which one is better for my Mom's house?
这个 还是... 这个
Eh or... eh?
蕨类植物说得差不多了
So, that about covers the ferns.
记住 喷一点点水
And just remember, a little spritz
就能让它们"蕨"美无比
keeps them looking fern-tastic.
洒水壶皮套你尽管用
Feel free to use the spray bottle holster
在橱柜里
that's in the closet.
那东西很好玩 而且和所有衣服都很搭
It's fun and it goes with any outfit.
都清楚了吗
That all make sense?
好了 现在轮到我的心肝宝贝了
Okey-doke. Now on to my pride and joy.
盆景
Yeah, bonsais.
你是不是在想象自己变迷你
Are you picturing yourself shrunken down having
然后慵懒地靠在其中一株小美人身上
a lazy day lean against one of these little beauties?
有的 所以是从这里浇水
Yep. So water goes in there.
照看盆景光浇水可不够
Well, there's more to bonsai care than that.
它们可是有生命的艺术
These trees are a living art form.
很娇贵 而且敏感到不可思议
They're delicate and incredibly sensitive.
听到了
I heard that.
真的 听到了
Seriously, though, I heard it.
看得出来他们为什么要禁止这个
Oh, yeah, you can tell why they outlawed this thing.
火♥药♥加利刃
Gunpowder and sharp edges?
别 别 别 别 别碰
Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup. Don't touch.
它很老旧了 而且很不稳定
The explosive things are old and unstable.
有天夜里我起床去撒尿时撞到它
I bumped into it once when I was getting up
有几片掉了下来
for a midnight tinkle and a couple of 'em went off.
声音大得吓人
It was scary and loud.
-听起来是一次疯狂的撒尿 -声音大得吓人
- Sounds like one wild tinkle. - Scary and loud?
你这不是让我更想看了吗
Are you trying to make me want this more?
不是所有事都跟你有关好吗 露易丝
It's not always about what you want, okay, Louise?
我希望这座桥神奇地出现在
Do I wish the bridge could magically show up
我妈家吗 当然希望啦
at my mom's house? Yes. Of course I do!
那样就再好不过了 而且我喜欢魔法
Because it would be great and also because I love magic.
但是移♥动♥这座大桥是件很庞大的工程
But loading this big bridge would be a whole thing,
而现在我需要收拾两周的行李
and right now I have to pack for two weeks!
-哇 -我懂
- Whoa. - Yeah.
鲁迪 鲁迪 鲁迪
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.
我得说 你现在...
I got to say, right now you're being a...
有点窝囊废
a bit of a weenie.
鲁迪 你这是哪种灯... 嵌入式吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表