啊 还要继续说吗
Oh, do we need to go back?
我觉得我已经懂你意思了
I think I got it all.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我报名参加了一个即兴表演班
I signed up for an improv class,
现在超级紧张
and I'm really nervous about it.
所以不是在讲内♥裤♥了
So we're not talking about underpants?
不 在讲 今晚是我们的第一次演出
No, we are. Our first performance is tonight.
我开始害怕了 所以我在想
I'm starting to freak out, so I was wondering
你能不能来我的演出 帮我在下面出题
if you'd come to the show and yell out a suggestion.
帮我喊"内♥裤♥"
In this case, underpants,
那我就可以带入我的内♥裤♥故事了
so I can roll into my underpants story.
我觉得即兴的重点不是
I don't think the point of improv
讲一个已经准备好的故事 泰迪
is to have a story ready to tell, Teddy.
那可真对不起了 即兴大♥师♥
Oh, I'm sorry, Professor Think-em-ups.
求求你 来吧
Listen, please just come.
求求你来帮我喊"内♥裤♥"
Please come and yell out "Underpants."
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes, and?
简直不敢相信这些孩子
I can't believe those kids.
不遵守规则的小混球
Darn rule-breaking hooligans.
还选在开三方家长会的当天
On parent-teacher-student conference night.
滚开 松鼠
Out of my way, squirrel!
我好生气
Oh, I'm so mad.
辣椒奶昔在里面晃来晃去
Cayenne smoothie is moving around in there.
糟了
Oh, oh, oh, boy.
得赶紧往回走了
I better go back home.
不会吧 我要拉粑粑了
Oh, no. Oh, no, I'm gonna poop!
不 不 要拉了
Oh, no. Oh, no, it's gonna happen.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
忍♥住 忍♥住 忍♥住 忍♥住
Hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it.
忍♥住 忍♥住
Hold it, hold it.
见鬼 什么
Damn it! Oh, what?
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-抓住了 该你了 -笨小孩
- Tag, you're it. - Stupid kids!
我是说 嗨
I mean, hi.
童年 快乐的回忆
Childhood. Happy memories.
也许到那后面去看看
Oh, maybe I'll just go behind there.
不要 不要 不要 不要 嗨
No. No. No. No. No! Hi.
天啊 出来了
Oh, my God, it's happening!
好了
Okay...
该死
Oh, poop.
你要相信我
You gotta believe me.
我几乎总是用厕所的
I almost always poop in toilets.
这是个意外 紧急事件
It was an accident. An emergency.
他们都那么说
That's what they all say.
他们都那么说 他们是谁
They all say that? Who's they?
-在公共场所拉屎的人 -什么
- Public poopers. - What?!
不 不 我不是那样的人
No, no, that's not who I am.
这只是个错误
This was all just a mistake.
我在执行一项新的健身计划
I'm on this new exercise program,
在吃健康食物
and I'm eating healthy.
我想我的身体只是有点困惑
I think my body's just confused
为什么我不再塞垃圾食物进去了
that I'm not shoveling garbage into it.
它不习惯沙拉
It's not used to salads.
而且那该死的辣椒是个辣人的小混♥蛋♥
And that damn cayenne pepper is a spicy little bastard.
你不用跟我说这些
So, I didn't need to hear any of that.
-罚款100块 -好吧
- the fine is $100. - Okay.
但由于你没带钱包 身份证 手♥机♥都没有
But since you have no wallet or ID, or even a phone,
需要有人带现金
we need someone to come pay the citation
来支付罚单 你才能走
with cash before you can leave.
好 没问题
Okay, no problem.
我给我丈夫打电♥话♥ 他马上就会过来
I'll call my husband and he'll be right here.
我可以打个电♥话♥吧 像电影里那样
I get a phone call, right? Like in the movies?
-给我看看你的手 -什么
- Let me see your hands. - What?
-手心朝上 -哦消毒液
- Palms up. - Oh, hand sanitizer.
对 对 对 对
Right, right, right, right.
拜托 鲍勃
Oh, come on, Bob.
孩子们 让你们的爸爸来我的即兴表演
Kids, tell your dad to come to my improv show
帮我在下面喊"内♥裤♥"
and yell out "Underpants."
我会在你的婚礼上喊的
I'll do it at your wedding.
抱歉 泰迪 我们正在安静
Sorry, Teddy, we're quietly
听话地干活 像好孩子那样
and obediently doing our work, like good children.
我的建议是
But if you want some advice,
玩得开心就好了
maybe just have fun with it?
你以为即兴表演是让人开心的吗
You think improv's supposed to be fun?!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
鲍勃的汉堡店 你好 什么
Bob's Burgers. Oh, hi. What?
你开玩笑吧 你认真的吗
You're kidding. Are you serious?
好的好的 我看看
Okay, okay, let me look.
我们可能还差点钱
We might be a little short.
我去银行取了马上就过来
But I'll go to the bank and head right over.
我 我保证我不会
Oh... I-I promise. I won't.
我 我也爱你 再见
L-Love you, too. Bye.
是 是供货商打来的
That was, the restaurant supply store.
他们亲自打电♥话♥给告诉我
They called me personally to say they're-they're having
马上有半个小时的半价促销
a half-off sale for the next 30 minutes.
所以你爱他们
And you love them?
是的 很爱
Yes, very much.
所以我要去赶紧过去看看
So I'm gonna go check it out real fast
然后赶回来接你们去开会
and be back in time to take you to your conferences.
孩子们 上楼去做作业
Kids, go upstairs and do your homework.
-泰迪 请离开 -行
- Teddy, leave. - Okay, fine.
要是你以后需要有人帮你
But if you need someone to shout "Underpants"
在十多个人的房♥间里喊"内♥裤♥"
in a room full of ten or 11 people,
可别来求我 鲍勃
don't come crawling to me, Bob.
好的 听着不错
Okay, sounds good.
你确定你不需要我们在店里
Are you sure you don't want us to stay here
多帮忙干点活 爸爸
and do extra work, Dad,
用我们可爱的小手手
with our sweet little hands?
就是啊 已经爱上了
Yeah, really get into it.
也许可以擦擦天花板啥的
I don't know, maybe mop the ceiling?
不需要 没 没事的
No, that's-that's okay.
我们可以把一直避开的黏糊糊的角落打扫了
We could tackle that sticky corner that we always avoid.
那儿粘了好多头发
So many hairs stuck there.
看起来就像个小森林
It looks like a little forest.
不用了
I'm positive.
上楼去 我一会儿就回来
Go upstairs and I'll be right back
带着我买♥♥的店里需要的商品
with all those restaurant supplies I'm gonna get.
你说什么就是什么 爸爸
Your wish is our command, Papa.
看来我们没有办法靠打扫脱身了
Looks like there's no cleaning our way out of this one.
而妈妈还在外面 生气地乱走
And Mom's still out there, angrily strutting around
想着上帝才知道的惩罚我们的办法
thinking of God knows what to punish us.
上帝可是见过大场面的
And God's seen some pretty rough stuff.
我丈夫马上就来
So, yeah, my husband will be here really soon.
他会带钱来 这事儿就算完了
And he'll bring the money and we'll clear all this up.
他需要先去一趟银行
He just has to stop at the bank.
好的 听着是很棒的丈夫 而且绝对存在
Sure. He sounds great and totally real.
他本来就是真实存在的
He is real.
你知道还有什么是真实存在的吗 马桶
You know what else is real? Toilets.
我知道 我当时就正在找
I know. I was looking for one.
给你看看马桶的图片
Would it help if I showed you a picture
能帮到你吗 马桶 马桶
of what they look like? Toilet. Toilet.
我家的就是这种
That's the kind I have.
噢 这个真不错
Oh, that's a nice one.
这个还行
That one's okay.
这个不怎么样
That one's dumb.
什么 银行放假了
What? Bank holiday?
离谱对吧 又放假了
I know, right? Another one?
应该直接告诉我们
They should just tell us the days
银行哪些日子不放假
that aren't bank holidays.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表