What kind of lighting is that, Rudy... recessed?
-露易丝 -嗯
- Louise? - Mm-hmm?
-请离开 -你说什么
- Please leave. - Say what?
我觉得你该走了 原因很多
I think you should go. For a lot of reasons.
而且我也要开始收拾内♥裤♥了
Also, I'm about to pack my underpants,
我想有点隐私
and I would like some privacy.
这是美代子
So, yeah, this is Miyoko.
我的王牌 请小心她的叶子
My little scrapper. Keep an eye on her leaves.
应该是黄绿色的
They should be a yellowish-green.
如果变成绿黄色
Now, if they're greenish-yellow,
就要加强监测了
put her under strict observation, okay?
-多强 -寸步不离
- How strict? - You never leave her side.
或者采取一切合理行动
Or, you know, do whatever seems reasonable
我可是付了你25美元的
for the $25 I'm paying you.
好了 就这些了
Okay, that's everything.
-好了吗 蒂娜 -好了 来了
- Ready, Tina? - Yep. Coming.
-好了 保重 孩子们 -你也是
- All right. Take care, kids. - You, too.
祝您享受单亲爸爸解脱之旅
Have fun at your divorced dad safari.
我不是参加那个
Oh, that-that's not where I'm going.
-只是猜猜而已 -拜拜
- Just a guess. - Okay, bye.
于是我告诉那人
So I told the guy,
"这东西要继续涨价
"Keep jacking up the price of the stuff
就得改叫福尔马森了"
and they're gonna have to call it five-maldehyde."
因为森比林多一木
Because five is more than four.
现在采购福尔马林是我很大一笔开销
So now I just pay a lot for formaldehyde,
-那也没关系 -看看你
- and that's fine. - Look at you.
莫特永远不慌 即使面临死人
Nothing rattles Mort. Not even dead people
-和他们的鬼把戏 -对
- and all their shenanigans. - Yeah.
你总是很酷 这挺烦人的
You always keep your cool. It's kind of infuriating.
-你真啥也不怕吗 莫特 -别这样 泰迪
- Nothing rattles you, Mort?! - Easy, Teddy.
我的秘诀是 冥想
My secret: I meditate.
那些琐事也就顺着我的背溜走了
And the small stuff just rolls off my back.
我也一直想试试
I always wanted to try that.
你知道谁最该冥想吗 这位
And you know who should try it... this guy.
他的背连汗都流不走 更别说其他的
Nothing rolls off his back, not even sweat.
汗都会聚成汗珠 太诡异了
It just beads up. It's weird.
谢了 我 我想说
Thanks. I-I mean,
我挺好奇冥想是什么样的
I'm kind of curious about meditation.
我大概不是很喜欢单纯地思考吧
I guess I just don't want to be alone with my thoughts?
吉米在干啥
what's Jimmy doing?
没啥 他就是站在那儿
Nothing. He's standing there.
看着就烦人
It bugs me so much.
鲍勃 冥想很有用
I think you'd get a lot out of meditation, Bob.
我可以教你怎么做
I could show you how it's done.
只需要找个安静的地方
All we need is a quiet place
保证20分钟内不会被人打扰
where no one will bother us for 20 minutes.
大部分时候我们餐馆就是这种地方
I mean, most days that's the restaurant.
对 我们可以在这儿做
Yeah, we could do it here.
我得去把索贝尔太太的入殓装弄好
I need to finish Mrs. Sobel's makeup for the service.
她的嘱托是 尽情发挥
Her last wishes were "Have fun with it."
我可以明天再来
But I can come back tomorrow.
-怎么样 谁要加入 -我可以
-How's that? Who's in? - Sure.
-可以啊 -我也加入
- Sounds good. - I'm in.
那就约好了
Then it's a date...
明天一起冥想
A medi-date to medi-Tate.
别毁了它 莫特
Oh, don't ruin it, Mort.
露易丝 你还好吧
Louise, everything okay?
你一直撞我的后轮
You keep riding into my back tire.
什么 哦 没事
What? Oh, I'm fine.
你是不是也觉得不太好
Are you thinking about how bad you feel
当着鲁迪帽子的面说他是窝囊废
about calling Rudy a weenie in front of his hats?
才没有
No.
我在想 后勤的事
I was just thinking about... logistics.
你是想说 炸鱼条吗
I believe you're trying to say "La fish sticks"?
你是在想该怎么道歉吧
Logistics about how you're gonna apologize,
我感觉这件事你应该道歉
because it sounds like you should?
我才不用道歉
I do not need to apologize.
我只是在想我的计划
I meant logistics for my plan.
我懂鲁迪的意思了 清清楚楚
I got Rudy's message, loud and clear.
他特别想炸掉那座桥
He wants to blow up that bridge so bad.
而且想让我们帮忙 越快越好
And he wants us to make that happen ASAP.
嗯哼好吧 但是他好像
Okay, great, but it doesn't seem
完全不是这个意思吧
like that was his message at all?
就是 明天我们就去帮他
It was, and tomorrow we can help with that.
今天只是一个小插曲
This is just a transportation glitch.
拜托 小插曲
Glitch, please.
好了 我要去鲁迪他爸家了
Okay, I'm heading to Rudy's dad's house.
-拜 大家 -拜 蒂娜
- Bye, everyone. - Bye, Tina.
好好享受你的植物保姆工作
Have fun sitting on your plants.
等下蒂娜 我和吉恩也去
wait, Tina, Gene and I thought we'd go with you.
给你精神上的支持 你懂的
You know, for moral support.
-真贴心 -是很贴心
- So nice. - That is nice.
是啊 甚至有点诡异
Yeah, weirdly nice.
对不起 我没想说诡异
Sorry. I didn't mean to say weirdly.
但你们为啥想那样做
But why do you want to do that?
因为我们是超棒的弟弟妹妹
Because we're really great siblings?
对 没错 快去吧
Yeah, you are. Now go on, get.
等你们再见到我们 我们会变得非常冷静
And next time you see us, we'll be all chilled out,
因为莫特要教我们冥想
'cause Mort's gonna teach us how to meditate.
真的吗 爸你也是
Really? Even you, Dad?
我知道 我也很害怕
I know. I'm scared.
下次要是想尝试死藤水
Hey, if you want to try ayahuasca next,
肯认识个巫师
Ken knows a shaman.
谢了 肯不是真人
Thanks. Ken's not real.
巫师说我们都是幻象
The shaman said none of us are real.
老实说
I've got to be honest,
照看植物这事儿让我有点紧张
I was feeling the plant-sitting jitters,
但有你俩在我身边
but now that I've got you two on my side,
-我 -对对对 真不错
- noth... - Yep, yep, sounds good,
所以咱们来讨论一下怎么把鲁迪的桥
so let's run through the plan for moving Rudy's bridge
-送到他妈家吧 -等一下
- over to his mom's place. - Wait.
-你是认真的啊 -是啊
- You're still serious about that? - yeah.
我想炸掉那座桥
I want to blow up the bridge.
鲁迪也想
Rudy wants to blow up the bridge.
所有我要帮他个大忙
So I'm doing this amazing favor
他会很庆幸有我这个朋友
and he's lucky to have me
而我从没做错事或说错话
and I never did or said anything wrong.
好吧 但我想我帮不了你
Okay, but I don't think I can help.
那些植物需要很多关注
Those plants need a lot of attention.
鲁迪的爸爸说它们也会嫉妒 所以我
Rudy's dad said they feel jealousy, too, so I...
别担心蒂娜 我和吉恩能搞定
Tina, relax. Gene and I have got this.
计划是这样的 我们把模型放到
So here's the plan: we can balance the model
我们的一辆自行车上 然后步行送过去
on one of our bikes and walk it over to...
怎么了 吉恩
What, Gene?
-你用了"步"开头的词 -步行吗
- You used the W word. - Walk?
好吧
Okay.
也许我们可以不用动腿
Maybe instead we do the leg-positive thing,
叫爸妈开车帮我们送过去
and ask Mom and Dad to drive the model for us?
爸不会愿意把那东西放车里的
Dad wouldn't want it in the car.
还记得有次我们找到一个火箭瓶
Remember how weird he was about taking home
让他帮我们送回家 他表现得多奇怪吗
that bottle rocket we found?
你是说"小孤儿大礼炮"吗
You mean Little Orphan Boom Boom?
我想这就是我们所说的
I think this is what we call in the business,
"别告诉爸妈"的情况
a "Don't tell Mom and Dad" situation.
这比我记忆中的大一点
It's a little... bigger than I remembered.
吉恩 你还没吃完吗
Gene, you haven't finished those yet?
我在控制进食速度
I'm pacing myself.
不是吧 这些健康零食
Oh, no. Are these healthy snacks
是在培养我健康的饮食习惯吗
giving me healthy eating habits?
这事我可不想去想
I don't want to think about it.
帮我看看这些叶子
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表