and I was gonna deduct it,
我很确定有这么回事
which I'm pretty sure is a thing.
我打赌他正擦他的枪呢
I bet he's in there right now sharpening his gun.
露易丝 他不是杀人犯
He's not a murderer, Louise.
在吗 亚当
Hello? Adam?
我进去看看吧
Okay, I guess I'm gonna go in?
-你确定 -是的
- You are? - Yeah.
你们待在外面
You stay out here.
我们待在外面 真的吗
Oh, we stay out here? Really?
-为什么 爸爸 -没有为什么
- Why is that, father? - Just because.
因为他也许是个杀人凶手
Because he might be a murderer.
-不是 好吧 也许 -我跟你一起去 鲍勃
- No. Well, maybe. - I'll go with you, Bob.
泰迪 不如 你自己进去吧
Or, Teddy, you could go by yourself?
不可能 没门儿
No way, no.
好吧 那我们都进去吧
Okay, let's just all go in, then.
露易丝 待在我后面
Louise, stay behind me.
亚当 你好
Adam? Hello?
看看 那么多的漂白剂
Look at all that bleach.
那玩意儿用来消除血迹很有效 对吧
That stuff is great for getting out bloodstains, right?
血迹 汗水和泪水
Blood, sweat and tears.
大多数日子里 我衣服上三样都有
End of most days, I got all three.
那两只鞋那么匹配 我喜欢
Wow. I love how it's two shoes that match.
超配 对吧
I know, right?
我感觉自己像是纽约商人一样
I feel like a New York businesswoman.
大老板先生 我不需要这份工作
Hey, Mr. Big Boss, I don't need this job.
我要辞职 搬到佛特蒙州去
I'm gonna quit and move to Vermont
然后制♥作♥婴儿苹果泥
and make baby applesauce.
你好 红毯记者
Hi, red carpet reporter.
我穿着什么 两只相配的鞋子
What am I wearing? Two matching shoes.
你们现在在这里啊
Oh. You're over here now.
只是跟你说一声 只是把鞋子从这搬到货架上
Just so you know, moving shoes from here to the sales rack
并不能神奇地让鞋子打折
doesn't magically make them on sale.
你们一定会惊讶于有多少人是那么想的
You'd be surprised how many people think that.
不不不 没有 我们只是看看
No, no, no. We're not doing that. We're just looking.
如果你们需要帮助的话
Well, if you need any help,
我会尽力照顾好店里的方方面面的
I'll be trying to take care of everything in the store
-因为他们没有雇佣足够多的人 -好的 再见
- because they didn't hire enough people. - Okay, bye.
快 我们来试试这些牛仔靴
Come on. Let's try on these cowboy boots.
我们可以变成牛仔女商人
We can be cowgirl-businesswomen.
我们会骑着马 而且擅长做生意
We're gonna be yee-hot... and good at our jobs.
所以我觉得鸵鸟们应该穿着七分裤
And that's why I think ostriches should wear britches
然后被称为"七分裤鸵鸟"
and be called "Ost-britches."
肯 你在听吗
Ken, are you listening?
你似乎没有集中注意力
Well, it just seems like you're distracted.
不不不 先别挂
No, no, no, no, don't get off yet.
我想要继续说下去
I want to keep talking.
如果你需要读电子邮件 那就读吧
If you need to read your e-mail, read your e-mail.
我可以等
I can wait.
你现在读得很大声
Oh. You're reading it out loud.
好多来自The Edge的电子邮件啊[U2主吉他手]
Wow. So many e-mails from The Edge.
你认识U2乐队多久了[爱尔兰乐队]
How long have you known U2?
你和小拉里·慕兰一起长大[U2鼓手]
You grew up with Larry Mullen Jr.?!
你好
Hello?
你好 我们现在在你的厨房♥
Hello? We're in your kitchen now.
很抱歉 闯进了你的房♥子
Sorry to be... so in your house.
但是 我们很好奇收据的事怎么样了
But, we're curious how it's going with the receipt.
我在想 他会选我们中谁的脸做成面具
I wonder which of our faces he's going to wear as a mask.
我不知道
I don't know.
就像《金发姑娘与三只熊》的故事那样
Could be a Goldilocks situation.
一个太大 一个太小
One's too big, one's too little.
天啊 我还以为
Gosh, you'd think Adam Appliances
亚当·家电的厨房♥有更好的设备
would have some better ones in his own kitchen.
结果他用的还是两片式烤面包机
A two-slice toaster?
活在什么年代呀 1985年吗
What is this, 1985?
一般情况下 我很讨厌像这样被单独落下
Normally I'd hate being left alone like this.
因为一个人待着不是我的风格
You know, 'cause being by myself isn't my thing.
但是至少我能和你说话 肯
But at least I have you to talk to, Ken.
什么叫你得挂了
What do mean you have to go?
你的短片获得了蒙特利尔电影节的奖项
Your short film is winning an award at the Montreal Film Festival?
我当然为你感到高兴了
Well, of course I'm happy for you.
我知道这是你投入了激♥情♥的项目
I know it's your passion project,
花了很久解决著作权的问题
and it took you forever to clear the rights,
而且杰西卡·查斯坦是惊喜彩蛋[美国演员]
and Jessica Chastain is a revelation,
但我需要你跟我保持通话
but I need you to stay on the phone with me!
别说我会没事
Don't tell me I'll be fine!
别挂 别挂
No! No! Don't hang up!
肯 你在吗 肯
Ken? Ken?! Hello? Ken!
快接 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
又是语♥音♥信箱
voice mail again!
肯 我要一直给你留言
Ken, I'm gonna keep leaving you messages
因为你挂电♥话♥抛弃了我
because you hung up and left me alone!
我诅咒在百吉圈店
I hope that you go to a bagel store
那种卖♥♥蒙特利尔百吉圈的地方
where they sell Montreal-style bagels,
然后你一去就卖♥♥光了
and they run out of them right as you walk in.
抱歉 我不是真心的 再见
Sorry, I didn't mean that. Goodbye.
完了 现在肯怎么能打通我的电♥话♥呢
Oh, no! Now how is Ken supposed to call me back?!
用叉子吗 太荒唐了
On a fork? That's ridiculous!
好了 亚当 我们现在进你的客厅了
Okay, Adam, we're in your living room now.
兄弟 我们需要你的收据
Just really need that receipt, buddy.
你拿的是黄油刀吗
Wait. Are you holding a butter knife?
你说呢
You butter believe it.
是从亚当的厨房♥拿的吗
Is it from Adam's kitchen?
不是 我就爱带着黄油刀到处跑
No, I walk around with butter knives.
当然是我从那拿的
Yes, of course.
泰迪 你拿的是芝士刨丝器吗
Teddy, are you holding a cheese grater?
是啊 你从厨房♥什么也没拿吗
Yeah. Did you not grab anything from the kitchen?
这太奇怪了
Okay, you know what? This is too weird.
别想收据的事了
Forget the receipt.
比起减税 还是活着好
Probably better to live than to have a deduction.
我好像在幸运饼干的签条上看到过这句话
I think I read that on a fortune cookie.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
天啊 别杀我们
Oh, my God! Please don't kill us!
-什么 -小心我刨你
- What?! - I'll grate you!
这是我的芝士刨丝器吗
Is that my cheese grater?
等等 那是我的黄油刀吗
Wait. Is that my butter knife?
没错 这锯齿非常带劲儿
Yes, and it's very serrated.
你确定这是黄油刀吗
Are you sure it's a butter knife?
是啊 我应该确定
Yeah, I should know that.
因为这是我的
It is mine.
你们进我家干嘛
Why are you in my house?
我们在找你
We were looking for you.
你开收据开得太久了 我们就
You were taking so long with the receipt, and we were...
我们不知道怎么办
we weren't sure what to do.
我当时要去厕所
I had to go to the bathroom.
我们喊你名字来着
We were shouting your name.
如果你们非要问 那是因为我开了排风扇
The fan was on if you need to know everything.
我妻子就告诫我说
This is exactly what my wife said would happen
如果我开始干这个事情
if I started this business.
在网上给陌生人家庭地址
You give strangers from the Internet your address,
他们总有一天会闯进来
and they'll come in your house
用你自己的芝士刨丝器杀了你
and kill you with your own cheese grater.
-没有 我没想杀你 -不是的 亚当
- No, I wasn't gonna kill you. - No, Adam, no, no.
-我们没有 -我是指 用这玩意儿有点困难
- We're, we're not... - I mean, it'd be hard with this.
我就知道你们有问题
I knew there was something off about you guys.
你和你的那堆零钱
You with all that change.
谁会对人做这种事情
Who would do something like that to someone?
不好意思 我想说 零钱也是钱
I'm sorry. I-I mean, to be fair, change is money.
虽然让人不爽 但那也是钱
I know it's annoying money, but it still counts.
老爸 别说了
Dad, don't.
这是你的收据 先生
Here is your receipt, sir.
谢谢 那我们走了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表