Okay, that's hurtful.
我要连接水管了
All right, I'm gonna attach the hose.
鲍勃 离窗户远一点 好吗
Bob, step away from the window, please?
亲爱的 走开
Honey, step away.
你是要…一直发出这种噪音吗
Are you gonna just... keep making that noise?
不 我只是在想
No, I was just thinking,
为什么牙齿叫牙齿
why are they called "Teeth"?
它们不是应该被称为牙牙吗
Shouldn't they be "Tooths"?
我们的餐馆有电♥话♥亭 而不是"电发亭"
Our restaurant has booths, not "Beeth."
杂♥志♥在哪里 蒂娜
Where's the magazine, Tina?
好 一旦泰迪开启水管 我就行动
Okay. As soon as Teddy starts that hose, I'm going in.
基恩 把东西给我
Gene, give me the goods.
书都潮了
It's damp.
抱歉 我没有像你一样超级干的屁♥股♥
Sorry I don't have perfect dry butt like you.
-你准备好了就开始吧 -别着急 鲍勃
- So, whenever you're ready. - Not so fast, Bob.
-我得先戴上我的护目镜 -行吧
- First I got to put on my goggles. - Oh, okay, just...
-还有手套 -好极了
- And gloves. - Great, okay.
在我开启这个厉害家伙前
Now, before we use this bad boy,
我们得考虑到任何可能发生的风险
we got to consider any and all possible hazards.
我指的是光滑的表面
I'm talking about slippery surfaces,
破碎的玻璃 行人
cracked glass, pedestrians...
好的 泰迪 我们会小心这些事情的 快开始
Yes, Teddy, we'll look out for those things-- just do it!
抱歉 但是我可是专业的 鲍勃
Sorry, but I'm a professional, Bob.
好的 要开启了
Okay, turning it on.
快 快关掉
Shu-Shut it off!
好吧 我猜这就是水管本来的工作样子吧
Okay, that's exactly how that's supposed to work, I'm guessing.
-快快快 -泰迪
- Go! Go! Go! - Teddy!
泰迪
Whoa, whoa, Teddy!
快稳住 稳住
Grab ahold of it! Grab it!
我要掐断水流了 我要掐断了
I'm gonna pinch it! I'm gonna pinch it!
泰迪 你把所有东西都冲洗掉了 除了屎
Teddy, you sprayed everything except the poop!
我忘了这东西力道有多大了
I forgot how powerful this thing is.
现在想想 我戴上手套之后
The gloves might've made it harder to hold,
更难稳住水管了
now that I think of it.
而且 我戴着护目镜看不清楚
Also I couldn't see through the goggles.
护目镜很快就蒙了一层雾 别担心
They fogged up pretty quick. Don't worry.
我现在没问题了 来吧
I'm good now. Let's do this!
好 我要放开了
Okay, I'm letting go.
不 停下 停下
Oh, no, stop! Stop! Stop!
对不起
I'm sorry!
泰迪是我们的修理工
Teddy's our handyman.
他是个好人
He's a nice person.
杂♥志♥在哪里 蒂娜
Where is the magazine, Tina?
就是啊 在哪呢
I know, right?
-好呀 -你好
- Hey-o! - Hello!
你们两个干什么呢
What are you two up to?
在看外面拿水枪冲洗玻璃吗
Watching the water works out there, huh?
就像在维加斯一样
It's like Vegas!
好了 贝尔彻家的小孩
Okay, Belcher kids.
我牙普斯特不想再跟你们浪费时间了
The Yapster is done playing around.
我要告诉你们的父母 你们偷了我的杂♥志♥
I'm just gonna tell your parents you stole my magazine,
你们会陷入非常大的麻烦
and you're gonna be in so much trouble,
你们得像婴儿一样在下午4点就睡觉
you're gonna go to sleep at 4:00 p.m. like widdle babies.
-我走 -等等
- Here I go... - Wait.
牙普医生 你确定你所有地方都找过了吗
Dr. Yap, are you sure you checked everywhere for that thing?
没呢 我打算带着搜查证回来
I mean, I'm thinking about coming back with a search warrant
翻遍你们的整个家
to check your whole house.
-不不不 我是说 -你的沙发靠垫里面
- No, no, no. Like, ... - Between your couch cushions?
你的兜里
I-In your, pockets?
你的私人岛屿 我猜牙医都会有那些
Your, private island I assume dentists have?
你的车里
In your car?
所以 你们觉得 我来这里找我的杂♥志♥
So you think when I came here to look for my magazine,
但是却把杂♥志♥带来了 还落在了车里
I brought my magazine and left it in my car?
是啊 你说着挺有道理的
I mean, yeah. It makes sense the way you said it.
-车 没错 -我有一次就把东西落车里了
- Car! Yep! - I left something in a car one time.
你真的想成为那种人吗
Do you really want to be the guy
那种指责三个无辜的儿童
who accuses three innocent children,
最后发现杂♥志♥一直在自己的车里的人吗
only to find out the magazine was in your car the whole time?
我们马上就准备好你的汉堡 牙普医生
We'll get going on your burger soon, Dr. Yap.
只是得先炸些薯条 然后让泰迪冷静下来
Just got to put some fries on to calm Teddy down first.
他一团糟 这里的情况怎么样
He's a mess. How are things going in here?
在我检查完我的车后 我再告诉你
I'll tell you after I go check my car.
要找东西
For stuff.
我喜欢各种东西
Oh, I love stuff!
我不知道怎么回事 但是
I have no idea how, but...
杂♥志♥确实就在我车里
it was in my car.
可不是吗
You don't say.
天啊
Oh, my.
看啊
Hey, look at that,
你找到了以为丢掉了的杂♥志♥
you found the magazine you thought you lost.
我不知道杂♥志♥怎么会在那 我
I don't know how it got in there, I...
也许我不小心 把杂♥志♥扇得太用力了
Maybe I accidentally... fanned the magazines too hard
然后它掉到了我的牙医外套里
and it went into my dentist coat?
我确实一直在健身
I have been working out.
难道就掉到了车里吗
And then it fell out in the car?
我说不好 但是
I mean, I don't know, I...
-好吧 再见 可能是这样 -没错
- Okay. Bye, I guess. - Yep.
听着不错 拜拜
Sounds good, see ya. Bye!
你不吃点再走吗
Oh, you're leaving before you eat?
因为屎 就因为屎对吧
Is it the poop? It's the poop, isn't it?
-等一下 -什么
- Hold the phone! - What? What?
有一页被撕下来了
A page has been ripped out!
嗨 一切都好吗
Hi, ... is everything okay?
一点也不好 鲍勃
No! No, it's not, Bob!
人总从杂♥志♥里撕纸
People rip pages out of magazines all the time.
是啊 生火或者写勒索信
Yeah, to build fires. Or make ransom notes.
没错 但这是什么
You're both right. Oh, but what's this?
好像是有趣的猜字游戏那页被撕下来了
It appears the fun and games page has been ripped out.
有趣 因为我记得有人
That's so interesting because I remember a certain someone
炫耀自己在点格棋上赢了自己妹妹
bragging about beating their sister in Dots and Boxes!
是谁啊
Who could that have been?
吉恩 你偷了牙普医生的杂♥志♥吗
Gene, did you steal Dr. Yap's magazine?
-我 -晚睡时间
- I mean, ... - Later bedtime.
-是我 -妈的
- Yes. - Damn it.
我就知道 哈哈
I knew it. Ha-ha.
就是这样 鲍勃 琳达
That's right, Bob, Linda.
你的孩子们偷我东西
Your kids stole from me!
你们看着惩罚他们吧
Punish them as you see fit!
我说不好 或许在睡觉时间方面惩罚
Oh, I don't know, maybe in the bedtime department!
希望你喜欢在起床前睡觉
Hope you like going to bed before you even get up.
因为那时间太早了 混♥蛋♥
'Cause it's so early, suckas!
牙普 牙普 牙普 牙普 牙普 牙普
Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap. Yap!
-好 好 -你能不能别说了
- Yap! Yap! - Can you stop doing that?
我就想说
I wish I could.
牙普 牙普 牙普 牙普 牙普 牙普
Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap...
牙普医生 我很抱歉孩子们偷了你的东西
Dr. Yap, I-I-I'm sorry the kids stole from you.
你其实直接打电♥话♥给我们就行
I mean, you probably could've just called and told us that?
但来餐馆 生气地等着
But coming to the restaurant and waiting angrily
他们还给你也太...
until they gave it back to you is-is also, ...
-完全没关系 -我也是这么想的
- totally fine. - That's what I thought.
你们怎么回事
I can't believe you kids!
你们偷了杂♥志♥还撒谎吗
You stole a magazine and then you lied about it?
现在就给牙普医生道歉
Apologize right now to Dr. Yap.
是牙普医生
It's Dr. Yap.
不好意思 我以为你说的是牙普先生
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said "Mr. Yap."
总有人这么叫
It happens sometimes.
我们很抱歉 牙普医生
We're sorry, Dr. Yap.
等下 这不是蒂娜和露易丝的错
Wait, it wasn't Tina and Louise's fault.
她们只是为我打掩护
They were covering for me.
我只是非常想留着它
I just really wanted to keep this.
我不想成为杂♥志♥大盗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表