I say we wait till Gene leaves, then check all the nooks
里面所有的犄角旮旯 怎么样
and crannies in there. Who's with me?
她就没来过 是不是
She was never here, was she?
-她在我们心里来过 -是的
- She was... in our hearts? - Yeah, she was.
-鲍勃 琳达 -你感觉非常好
- Bob, Linda... - You're actually okay
想回家泡个热水澡吗
and you're just gonna go home and take a nice bath?
给我关店
Shut it down.
-不 -这也是个选择
- No! - That's another way to go.
实在抱歉 屎在屁口
I'm so sorry. The astronauts were in the capsule,
不得不发呀
and there was no way to stop the countdown.
我觉得我们可以停下来了
I think we should stop now.
-可以了 夏令营的奥斯丁 -我们逃出来了
- It's over, Austin from camp. - We made it out.
没有被迫亲热 要抱一下吗
Without making out. Should we hug?
还是算了 对吧
Probably not. Right? Right.
但是 请永远铭记这一天
But, hey, let's remember the time
我们狠狠地打脸了情人节
we kicked Valentine's Day in its heart-shaped butt.
再见啦
Okay. See you.
应急手♥机♥来了条短♥信♥
Oh, a text on the emergency phone.
"你好 蒂娜 情人节快乐"
"Hi, Tina. Happy Valentine's Day."
爱心
Heart emoji.
希望应急手♥机♥是你在用
Hope you have the emergency phone
而不是跟上次一样是你♥爸♥爸拿着
instead of your dad, like that one time.
妈的 我爱死情人节了
Damn, I love Valentine's Day.
你是说你喜欢情人节吗
Did you just say you love Valentine's Day?
没有 再见 回信
Nope. See you. Texting back.
爱心 亲亲 抛媚眼
Heart emoji, kiss emoji, wink emoji.
哎呀 打成呕吐表情了
Whoops, not vomit emoji.
通知
Announcement.
欲望餐厅要提前关门了 现在就关
Urge is closing a little early tonight, like now.
什么
What?
刚就座的朋友们抱歉了
Sorry, people who just got here.
抱歉 我要把这个蜡烛灭了
Excuse me, I need to blow out that candle.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我都闻到胜利的味道了 就差那么一点点
We came so close to success, I smelled it.
胜利的味道很奇怪 好上天那种怪
It smelled weird. Good weird.
我们其实是临时搞的情人节活动
To be honest, we were kind of winging it tonight.
我们原本是家汉堡店
We're really a burger place.
不是特别时髦 但也不错
It-It's not fancy, but it's fine.
-我儿子也是会穿衣服的 -是吗
- My son is usually dressed. - Am I, though?
原来的价格也更实惠
You know, it's a pretty good deal, too.
变了个身就开始敲竹杠了
This version's kind of a rip-off.
不是敲竹杠 虽然我们确实涨价了不少
Not a rip-off. I mean, we did charge a lot more,
但是蜡烛啥的我们也花大钱了
but we-we threw in candles and stuff.
各位 或许这些玩意儿只是无形中
Yeah, but listen, people, maybe all that junk
增加了你们的压力 让你们觉得今晚
just adds to the pressure that everything's
必须是完美的夜晚
got to be perfect on this one night.
其实情人节只要和爱的人在一起就好
Valentine's can just be with the one you love,
不管是在哪
and it doesn't matter where.
我们现在不需要听这个
This is probably more than we need to hear right now.
是真的 我和妻子就打算
It's true. Our Valentine's was just gonna be
写写我们热爱对方的十件小事
us writing down the ten things we love about each other.
比如我就喜欢琳达牺牲了自己的夜晚
Like I love that Linda sacrificed her night for this.
不只是为了钱
Not as much for the money,
也为了让你们有地方可去
but so you guys would have somewhere to go.
赚钱也是不错 我也喜欢鲍勃梦想着
I mean, money's good, and I love that Bob's a dreamer
只想要一晚高级餐厅
who just wanted a fancy restaurant for one night.
而我爱
And I love...
天呐 你们真的要说十条吗
Oh, my God, are you really doing ten of these?
不 十条太疯狂了
No, ten's crazy.
我不知道我们怎么想的
I don't know what we were thinking.
或许再说两条
Maybe a couple more?
我喜欢当琳达打开咖啡机时
I love that Linda says "Vroom vroom"
模仿马达发出呜呜的声音
when she turns on the coffee maker.
这个我也写了
Oh, I had that one on my list.
我爱鲍勃打喷嚏时 胡须会颤动
I love that Bob's mustache flutters when he sneezes.
看起来爸妈开始进行他们的情人节计划了
I guess Mom and Dad are doing their valentines.
还是陌生人面前大声在说出来
Out loud and in front of strangers.
这对该死的浪漫夫妻
Those romantic sons of bitches.
弹点好听的
Play something nice.
-造宝宝的音乐如何 -你最懂了
- Baby-making music? - You know it.
雨果吗
Hugo?
你跟你母亲说的一模一样
You look exactly like your mother described you.
谢丽尔吗 你来了 怎么回事
Cheryl? You're here. What happened?
抱歉我迟到了 我去了错的欲望餐厅
Sorry I'm so late. I went to the wrong Urge.
-真的吗 -对 沼泽港也有一个
- Really? - Yeah. There's one in Bog Harbor.
那像是个性♥爱♥玩具店 后面还有个剧院
It's more of a sex toy shop with a theater in the back.
你看到我所有的信息了吗
Oh. Did you see all my texts?
在剧院时得把手♥机♥关了
Well, you turn off your phone when you're in the theater.
-开玩笑呢 我电池没电了 -你真幽默
- I'm kidding. My battery died. - You're delightful.
鲍勃 重新让这地方充满欲望 赶紧的
Bob, re-Urge the place, pronto.
棒 我们又营业了 宝贝
Yeah, we're back in business, baby.
说真的 我有点想重回我们的旧餐馆
Honestly, I kind of just want to be our old restaurant again.
这样吧 不如来个汉堡
Tell you what, h-how about a burger?
我很想吃汉堡
I'd love a burger.
他们的汉堡非常美味 而且吃完后
They're delicious. And afterwards,
你还能剩钱
you still got a little money left.
还能买♥♥心脏病药 保自己不死
You can buy heart medicine and not die.
我想要个汉堡 你想要吗
I'd have a burger. Do you want a burger?
我可以来个汉堡
I could go for a burger, yeah.
情人节汉堡 没问题 还有人要吗
Valentine's burgers, all right. Anyone else?
-鲍勃 能点个蜡烛吗 就一桌 -行
- Bob, can you leave a candle on one table? - Sure.
我们明年还要继续 对吧
We're doing this again next year, right?
再说吧
We'll see.
你知道之后还有什么吗
Or you know what's coming up?
总统日 可以做纸国旗
Presidents' Day. Some paper flags.
这家伙扮成小林肯
This guy as a little Lincoln.
同样的衣服 只是多了帽子和胡子
Same outfit, just add hat and beard.
-这餐厅我会去 -我得去绞肉了
- I'd eat there. - Oh, I got to grind some meat.
"怎么回事"
"What's happening?"
我们要做汉堡了 排排
We're doing burgers, Chuck.
"等等 什么" 抱歉 我...
"Wait, what?" Oh, sorry, I...
"开玩笑的 我同意
"Just kidding, I'm into it.
绞我吧 鲍勃 来吧"
Grind me, Bob. Do it!"
*没关系 我们只是看着你们的小孩*
* It's okay, we're just children watching you *
*没关系 我们只是看着你们的小孩*
* It's okay, we're just children watching you *
*就当作我们不存在*
* Just pretend that we're not here *
*当你们耳鬓厮磨*
* As you grope each other's rears *
*就假装没和我们在一起*
* Just pretend you're not with us *
*继续你们不可言喻的事情*
* Do your hanky-panky business *
*-没关系 -没关系*
* - It's okay - It's okay *
*我们只是看着你们的小孩*
* We're just children watching you *
*-没关系 -没关系*
* - It's okay - It's okay *
*我们只是看着你们的小孩*
* We're just children watching you. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表