有青春期原力加持 你扔东西劲大
You at least throw hard, with your raw pube power.
人类登月全靠青春期原力
Raw pube power is what got us to the moon.
看看这是谁啊 贝尔彻家的小孩
Well, well, well, look who we have here-- the Belchers.
要搞校园集市活动了
The school fair's coming up.
你们一定又会把所有票浪费在
Please tell me you're gonna waste all your tickets again
让我掉进水箱里吧
on trying to knock me into the dunk tank.
我可真期待
It would make me so happy.
不是所有票
Not all our tickets.
我在刨冰摊位至少要花掉三张
I'll need three for the snow cone booth, minimum.
票不会浪费的
They're not gonna be wasted.
我们要废了你
We're gonna waste you.
想让我落水 没门
You're never getting this wet.
门都没有
Ne-ver.
安布罗斯老师 请问...
Mr. Ambrose, can you tell me where...
-嘘 -什么
-Shh! -What?
抱歉 只是本能反应
Oh, sorry, that's just a reflex.
请问外语自习书架在哪儿
Okay, can you tell me where the language lab shelf is?
最里面的角落 靠窗的地方
Far corner, next to the window.
好的 谢谢 安...
Okay, thank you, Mr. Am...
天啊 我们还在说话吗
Oh, my God, are we still talking?
赶快结束吧
Let's get this over with.
欢迎来到《收拾行李》 西语版
Welcome to "Pack Your Bags," Spain Edition.
你准备好收拾行李去西班牙了吗
Are you ready to pack your bags and head to Spain?
讨厌透顶的西班牙
This is a Spain in the butt.
很好 现在我们来认识一下你的寄宿家庭
Great. Now let's meet your host family.
请尽量用西语回应
And try to respond in Spanish.
首先是巴尔萨泽先生
Meet Señor Balthazar.
-你好 -你好[西语]
-Hola. -Hola.
接下来是他的妻子巴尔萨泽夫人
Now say hello to his wife, Señora Balthazar..
-你好 -你好[西语]
-Hola. -Hola.
然后是他们的两个孩子
And meet their two children,
七岁的玛丽亚
seven-year-old Maria...
-你好 -你好[西语]
- Hola. -Hola.
...和十五岁的罗德里戈
...and 15-year-old Rodrigo.
-你好 -你好 罗德里戈[西语]
- Hola. - Hola, Rodrigo.
第一个对话练习是和罗德里戈进行
Your first practice conversatin will be with Rodrigo.
好的
Okay.
你好 我叫罗德里戈[西语]
Hola. Me llamo Rodrigo.
你叫什么名字[西语]
Como te llamas?
你好 我叫罗德里戈
Hello. My name is Rodrigo.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
蒂娜 我叫蒂娜[西语]
Tina. I mean, me llamo Tina.
你多大了[西语]
Cuantos años tienes?
你多大了
How old are you?
我... 10 11 12 13[西语]
I'm... diez, once, doce, trece...
我13[西语]
I'm trece años.
只比你小两岁 罗德里戈
Just two little years younger than you, Rodrigo.
很高兴你来和我们一起住[西语]
Estoy emocionado que te estás quedando con nosotros.
很高兴你来和我们一起住
I am excited that you're staying with us.
我也很高兴 罗德里戈
Estoy emocionado to be staying with you, Rodrigo.
来 我带你参观广场 给你买♥♥冰棍[西语]
Vamos. Te mostraré la plaza y te compraré una paleta.
是在问我是不是单身吗
Something about if I'm single?
来 我带你参观广场 给你买♥♥冰棍
Come. I will show you the plaza and buy you a Popsicle.
就我俩吗 好啊
Oh, just you and me? Okay.
非常感谢 罗德里戈
Muchas gracias, Rodrigo.
-Hace calor 真热啊 -是很热
- Hace calor. It is hot out. - Yeah, it is.
糟糕 冰棍滴到我衣服上了[西语]
Oops. Mi paleta se derritio sobre mi camisa.
冰棍滴到我衣服上了
My Popsicle dripped onto my shirt.
没错 还沾了一点在你胸前 哇哦
Sure did. And a little got on your chest. Oh, wow.
罗德里戈 虽然我们才认识
Look, Rodrigo, I mean, I know we just met
而且你只是磁带里的声音
and you're just a voice on a tape,
但你肯定也感觉到什么了吧
but you're feeling this, too, right?
来 我们在广场上逛逛吧[西语]
Vamos a caminar por la plaza.
来 我们在广场上逛逛吧
Come, let's take a walk around the plaza.
我很搞星你这样说
I'm so "Plazzed" you asked.
罗德里戈 你让我的废话都变动听了
Rodrigo, you just turned my blahs into ooh-la-las.
-那是法语 -对哈
- That's French. - Oh, right.
指oh là là 法语中的感叹词
你们终于在校园集市分到了摊位
That's so great you guys finally
真是太好了
get to run a booth at the school fair.
就算是个水站又怎样
Who cares if it's just the water booth?
虽然白水这种东西我是不喝的
I mean, I don't drink the stuff,
但我听说有很多好处
but I've heard good things.
我要把我们的水站
Well, I'm gonna turn the water booth
变成酷酷的亭
into "What a cool booth."
-怎么变 -像这样
- And how are you gonna do that? - Like this.
上面写着"棒呆了"
It says "Rad."
-真酷 -没错
- Oh, that's cool. - Yeah.
"摇滚"
"Rockin'."
超级无敌酷
Super very cool.
这个写的是"滑板"
This one says "Skateboard."
多好啊
Yeah, dude.
孩子们喝着这种杯子里的水
A kid can't drink water out of that
还能觉得自己不酷吗
and not feel cool, huh?
有人看起来好多了
Someone's feeling better.
她一直打扫那个位置
Yeah, she's been cleaning that one spot for, like,
已经快半小时了
half an hour.
蒂娜 你情绪不低落了是吗
Tina, you snapped out of your funk, huh?
是的 不低落了
Funk yeah, I did.
等等 我知道这声叹气的意思
Wait, I recognize that sigh.
你有倾心的对象了 是谁
You're having a spring fling. Who is it?
冰棍
Popsicle.
不 是的 没什么对象
No. No spring fling for me.
行吧 一脸花痴口水不停小姐
Okay, Little Miss Dreamy Droolin' Face.
她真的有点流口水
There actually is a little drool.
我吗 她啊
Me? Oh, her.
不管是谁
Well, whatever it is,
我很高兴你不再闷闷不乐了
I'm just glad you're out of the dumps.
我也是 但最好别对着扫把那样
Me, too, but maybe don't do that with the broom?
去 找个屋子[开个房♥]吧
It's just... you know, get a room.
扫把房♥
A broom room.
-把炮放 -吉恩
- To make boom-boom. - Gene.
我知道你叫邓肯
Hey, I know your name's Duncan,
但你休想把我蹬下水
but you're not gonna be dunkin' this guy.
好的
Okay.
是福旺德
Frond.
午饭时间 快点
Lunchtime. Come on.
我们赶紧去食堂快速塞点东西下去
Let's hit the slop line and chow down real fast
好挤出点时间去练习那件事情
so we can squeeze in a bit of you-know-what practice.
-哪件事 -深水炸♥弹♥ 就忘了
- What? - The dunk tank? Hello.
想起来了 深水炸♥弹♥
Right, yeah, dunking. Dunk tank.
年轻的女士 你是嗑胶水了吗
Young lady, are you huffing glue?
-不是 我只是吃过了 -你吃过了吗
- No, it's just I already ate. - You did?
对 我打包了午饭在社会学课上偷偷吃了
Yeah, I packed a lunch and snuck bites during social studies.
金枪鱼时间
Tuna time.
这样我就能用整个午餐时间
So I could spend the whole lunchtime
听那愚蠢的西语磁带了
listening to that totally dumb Spanish tape.
今天突击学习一把 明天好通过考试
Cram today so I pass the quiz tomorrow.
-好吧 但今天是玉米热狗日
- Okay... - But it's corn dog day.
一周才有一次
That only happens once a week.
在第六课中
In lesson six,
玛丽亚会教你如何玩跳房♥子
Maria will teach you how to play hopscotch.
你想玩跳房♥子吗[西语]
¿Quieres jugar brinca-scotch?
不想
Nope.
-果馅饼就是这样做的 -罗德里戈
- And that's how you make flan. - Rodrigo...
在哪里[西语]
¿dónde está?
在公园里野餐吗 好的
A picnic in the park? Sí.
你喜欢面包和奶酪吗[西语]
¿Te gusta el pan con queso?
我喜欢奶酪和面包
Me gusta cheese and bread.
我想我也喜欢你 罗德里戈
And I think me gusta you, Rodrigo.
我教你玩掷飞盘[西语]
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表