You mea-you mean keep having fun
这个搞笑的恶作剧吗
with this really great prank that's going really well?
我对你很失望
I am so disappointed in you.
之前那些树真的是电影里的树吗 老爸
Were those even movie trees, Dad?
等到家了再想怎么惩罚你们
We will discuss your punishment when we get home.
一定打屁♥股♥的 两边都打
There will be spanking. On both cheeks.
你们说的对 孩子们
You tell 'em, kids!
好吧好吧 对不起
Oh, fine. I'm sorry.
这几个月事情发生得太快了
It all happened so fast over several months.
今天也太快了
And several hours today.
-大部分是你们妈妈的主意 -谢了 鲍勃
- And it was mostly your mom's idea. - Thanks, Bob.
但是说实话 我也很抱歉
Seriously though, I am sorry, too.
我也很想把它扔掉
I was happy to see it go.
但是作为父亲 我应该知道
But, I guess, as a dad, I should've known
扔掉孩子的玩具是错误的
it's wrong to steal toys from children.
也有例外 如果你在公园里
Most of the time. It's not stealing if it's at the park
把玩具交给猫就不算偷啦
and you give it to your cat, right?
我们把那个猛犸象带走
Oh, we'll go get the mammoth.
希望我们家里能放得下它
And try to all fit in the apartment with it, I guess.
你们还在呢
Hi. Oh, you guys still here?
想要租溜冰鞋吗
You want to rent skates?
抱歉
Sorry, we just
我们要把这个猛犸象带回家
have to get the mammoth and bring it home.
那可不行
Oh, that's not gonna work for me.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们撒了谎 让谎话成真了
We did the big lie and we made the lie real.
这玩意现在是我们的吉祥物了
And it's great. This thing's our mascot now.
我已经在官网上更新了
I already updated the website.
-是吗 -你看
- You did? - Yeah, check it out.
看起来不错啊 我喜欢这个设计
Oh, it looks good. Ooh, I like that design.
我们一定会发生巨大变化
This is a game changer.
在滑冰场里
In the rink business,
一辈子只能遇见一次改变命运的机会
you get a break like this once in a lifetime.
变革通常需要巨大的投入
I mean, that thing probably costs a fortune.
有可能 但这是软性成本
Probably. But, you know, soft cost.
算了 我们的孩子现在很生气
Never mind. Listen, our kids are really mad at us,
唯一弥补过错的办法
and the only way to try and make it right
就是把猛犸象带回家
is to take this home.
那那些孤儿呢
What about the orphans?
没有孤儿 是我们编的
They're not orphans. We made that up.
我觉得至少会有一些是孤儿的
I bet at least a couple of them are.
这家伙只能待在这
This magical guy is staying right here.
拜托了 先生 不要这样
Please, sir, don't... Don't do this.
我的人生已经错过太多了
So much of my life I let slip through my fingers.
这次我不会再放手了
Not this time.
我们需要这个猛犸象
We need this mammoth!
琳达 继续拉 他站不住
Linda, keep pulling. He's got no traction.
他穿着溜冰鞋呢
He's on wheels.
孤儿们 攻击
Orphans, attack!
拜托了 要不你给自己放一天假吧
Please, I think you need a day off or something.
鲍勃 我们能赢
Bob, we can take this guy.
我们能赢 我要咬他
We can take him! I'm gonna bite him!
别咬我
Don't bite me!
我们让他转起来了
Hey! We're whipping him around.
继续转 鲍勃 继续
Keep whipping, Bob! Keep whipping!
喂 喂 住手
Hey, hey, hey! Stop! Stop!
听着 我们谈了一下
Look, we've had a little talk.
我们想把威利留在这里
We want to leave Wheelie here.
真的吗
You do?
我们想让这谎言成真
We want to make the lie real.
我们不喜欢它来这里的方式
We don't like how it got here,
但似乎这里才是适合它的家
but it seems like the right home for him.
它在这里会开心的
He'll be happy here.
地方宽敞 气氛良好 歌♥曲不错
Lot of space, good vibes, cool jams.
而且它特别喜欢迪斯科球
And he's a sucker for a disco ball.
-谁会不喜欢呢 -我不喜欢
- I mean, who isn't? - I'm not.
那不过是一堆玻璃碎片转来转去
It's a bunch of broken glass spinning around.
恐怖 可能把我们都杀了
Terrifying. It could kill us all.
孩子们 你们真贴心 真成熟
Kids, that's so nice of you. So mature.
是啊 我很佩服
Yeah, I'm impressed.
我们以为你们没法做这个决定
You know, we-we thought you wouldn't be able to handle
不得不放弃一个什么房♥间
having to give away a huge stuffed animal
都放不下的巨型玩偶
that didn't fit in any room.
但我们应该对你们坦诚相待
But we should have been honest with you
并相信你们能做这个决定
and trusted that you could handle it.
我们的提手比购物袋还多一个呢 宝贝
We got more handles than a grocery bag, baby.
所以就算我放手 也没人会拿走它吗
So I'm gonna let go of this, and no one's gonna take it?
-也没人会咬我吗 -对
- And no one's gonna bite me? - Yeah.
抱歉我说我会咬你
Sorry I said I was gonna bite you.
我不会那么做
I wasn't gonna do that.
我从没咬过别人
I've never bitten anybody.
那是骗人
That's a lie.
我们叫她食人鱼妈妈
We call her piranha mama.
她在杂货店咬了一个人
She bit a guy at the grocery store.
我们至今不能去那家店
W-We're still not allowed to go to that one.
我不能 你们可以
Well, I'm not, you are.
走之前和威利滑最后一次吧
Hey, one last skate with Wheelie before we go?
我一点也不擅长这个
I'm not good at this at all!
我通常都很优雅
I'm usually so graceful!
我想我会这样死掉
I-I think this is how I die.
我只能往后滑
I can only go backwards.
告诉我后面有没有人
Tell me if there's anyone there.
告诉我后面有没有人
Tell me if there's anyone there!
我不想让威利记住这样的我们
I-I don't want Wheelie to remember us this way.
听着 如果你什么时候想从这里出去
Listen, if you ever want to bust out of here,
我不问原因
no questions asked,
你直接打给我 好吗
you call me, okay?
还有 滑起来
And, hey, keep it wheel.
对 你可以直接套上
Yeah, you just slip them on.
还可以直接从领子的洞里尿尿
You can pee right through the neck hole.
真方便
It's so convenient.
*它是只时髦野兽*
* He's a funky beast *
*来自另一个时代*
* From another time *
*带着舞步和律动*
* With moves and grooves *
*让你大开眼界*
* That'll blow your mind *
*威利*
* Wheelie *
*猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie Mammoth *
*威利 猛犸象威利 猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth, Wheelie Mammoth *
*猛犸象威利 威利 猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie Mammoth, Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth *
*看着它在全场旋转*
* Watchin' him roll all around the floor *
*它让你跳起史前舞步*
* It makes you wanna move like you're pre-historic *
*威利*
* Wheelie *
*猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie Mammoth *
*威利 猛犸象威利 猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth, Wheelie Mammoth *
*猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie Mammoth *
*威利 猛犸象威利*
* Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表