I'm not throwing away my shot of us.
各位亲 我澄清一下
Look, folks, just to clarify,
第三次警告不是警告
the third warning is not really a warning.
就是已经判决了 而且我刚已经说了
It's like the final thing, and I just said it,
所以你们要被公园护林人逮捕了
so that means now you're gonna get Ranger arrested.
我们怎么逮捕呢
So, how are we gonna do this?
老妈 你就不会断舍离吗
Come on, Mom, you're so obsessed!
有些东西就该放手 真的
You gotta learn to let things go. Literally.
该死的破游戏
Damn you, game!
圣诞老人为什么要用这个诅咒我
Why did Santa curse me with this... !
天呐
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我解开了
I just solved it!
太棒了
Yes. Yes!
好吧 我的人生又没有目标了
Okay. Now my life has no purpose.
非常好 露易丝
That's, great, Louise.
琳 求你了
Lin, please.
听着 我知道你们都觉得我疯了
Look, I know you all think I'm crazy right now,
但这不仅仅只是一张相片
but it's-it's more than just a picture,
还有卡片
and the-the cards.
而是人类的本性
It's about being a human.
这些贺卡让我们与他人产生联♥系♥
These cards connect us with other people.
当地球上没有人类后
And when there's no people left in the world,
外星人会找到我们的贺卡
the aliens will find our cards,
然后说 "看那一家人"
and they'll be like, "look at that family."
好吧 不管了
Oh, fine. Forget it.
我的手已经麻了 扔了算了
My hand's so numb, I probably should just drop it.
好了 我要放手了
Okay, here I go.
等下 老妈 别放手
Wait, Mom, don't.
-我的解谜玩具 -我知道你解开了
- My puzzle. - Yeah, I know, you solved your puzzle.
我为你感到骄傲 宝贝
I'm proud of you, baby.
根本没用多长时间
Didn't take you long at all.
八天
Eight days.
不是 我知道怎么让你把手拿出来了
No, I think I know how to get you out of there.
-和相机一起 -是吗
- And the camera. - You do?
是啊 我们一直让你转胳膊
Yeah. We've been trying to turn your arm,
但我们要转的是你
but we need to turn you.
-转我 -是让老妈倒立吗
- Me? - So, we'd have to turn Mom upside down?
应该是
I think so?
我是通过转这颗球
I solved my puzzle by turning the ball
边转边拔才解开的
all the way around while pulling.
应该这样你也能出来
Maybe that's how we get you out...
通过转你找到一个好位置
We keep turning you until we find the sweet spot,
然后你就自♥由♥了 希望是这样
and then wham-bam, freedom, ma'am. Hopefully.
值得一试
I mean, it's worth a try.
我要她口袋里的所有零钱
I call all the change in her pockets.
还有她的唇膏
And her ChapStick.
护林人先生 你愿意帮我们
Mr. Ranger, would you mind helping us
把我妻子倒过来吗
turn my wife upside down?
我还以为你永远不问呢
I thought you would never ask.
-真的吗 -不过只是因为我是公园护林人
- Oh. Really? - But only because I'm a park ranger
而且这是我的工作
and it's my job,
而不是因为她刚让我哭了一点
and not because she just made me cry a little bit
而且我想家人了
and I miss my family.
那我抓这头 你抬那一侧
Well, maybe if I grab here, you lift there.
孩子们 抓住腿
Kids, take the legs.
太阳马戏团也是这样开始的
This is exactly how Cirque du Soleil got their start.
好 一切都好吗 准备好了吗
All right, we good? We ready?
-准备就绪 -没问题
- Ready. - Check.
还有 琳 无论你做什么
And, Lin, whatever you do...
嗯 怎么了 什么 什么
Yeah, yeah? What, what?
别把相机弄掉了
Don't drop that camera.
就算我胳膊断成了千截我也不会松手
Even if my arm gets broken into a million pieces.
好吧 如果那样你或许该松手
Well, no, then you should probably drop it.
好 开始
Okay, here we go.
小心 小心
Watch it, watch it.
我们做到了 竟然成功了
We did it! We actually did it!
天呐 你好啊 手手
Oh, my God. Hello, hand.
过来 孩子们 鲍鲍
Oh, come here, kids. Oh, Bobby.
-我的家人们 -我真为你们开心
- My family. - I'm so happy for you guys.
然后我需要你们马上离开公园
And I need you to immediately leave the park.
没问题 这就走
Yup, right. We're going.
谢谢 公园护林人先生
Thank you, Mr. Park Ranger.
我解决了你 木头解谜玩具
I've solved you, wooden puzzle,
现在你我两清
and now I'm done with you.
滚回你来的地狱吧
Return to the hell from which you came!
好吧 虽然你在生这些解谜玩具的气
Okay, well, please don't just throw puzzles
-但别把它扔到石头上 -好的 抱歉
- you're angry at into the rock. - Right. Sorry.
对了 记得查看你的护林站邮箱
And, hey, keep a lookout in your ranger station mailbox
你会收到史上最棒家庭合照卡片
for the best family portrait card you've ever seen!
就这样 他们离开了我的生活
And they walked out of my life.
有人想喝青柠檬吗
Anybody on lime time?
-我想喝水 -不 不能喝水
- I'd love some water. - No! No water.
水是蠢果汁
Water is stupid juice.
好 谁想看看
Okay... who wants to see 'em?
-想 -我 -我想看
- Yes. - Me. - I do.
听着 印照片不便宜
Okay, printing's not cheap,
所以如果你的手又脏又油 就别碰
so don't touch 'em if your hands are gross and greasy.
我们的手一直如此
Well, they always are
-你能怎么办 -对啊 我们在餐馆工作
- so what are you gonna do? - Yeah, we work in a restaurant.
新年快乐
相亲相爱的贝尔彻一家
-我的天哪 -哇
- Hot damn. - Wow.
我们永远不会再这么好看了
We'll never look that good again.
我知道 接受吧
I know. Take it in.
从现在开始都是下坡路了
It's all downhill from here.
是你们 爸妈
For you, Dad, and Mom.
-不是我们 我们还年轻 -谢谢 露易丝
- Not us. We're young. - Thanks, Louise.
-我的小♥弟♥弟♥露出来了 -什么
- My wiener's out. - What?!
*糖棍麋鹿*
* Candy cane moose *
*自从蒂娜出生我们就有了*
* We've had since Tina was born *
*人们以为你是驯鹿*
* People think you're a reindeer *
*但你不是 你是麋鹿*
* But you're not, you're a moose *
*糖棍麋鹿*
* Candy cane moose *
*自从蒂娜出生我们就有了*
* We've had since Tina was born *
*人们以为你是驯鹿*
* People think you're a reindeer *
*但你不是 你是麋鹿*
* But you're not, you're a moose *
*衣夹天使*
* Clothespin angel *
*衣夹天使*
* Clothespin angel *
*衣夹天使*
* Clothespin angel *
*亲亲 亲亲*
* Kiss 'em, kiss 'em **
*衣夹天使*
* Clothespin angel *
*来吧 亲亲 亲亲*
* Come on, kiss 'em, kiss 'em *
*衣夹天使*
* Clothespin angel *
*-亲亲 亲亲 -棒*
* - Kiss 'em, kiss 'em - Yeah! *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表